fin

one lucky fan

On a Sunday morning, Jungkook walked out of the dorm with the members to go to a nearby restaurant for breakfast because the eldest slept in and said that he's kind of lazy to cook. Just across the street was a café where Jimin, a dedicated fan that the six-membered-group had known ever since their pre-debut days, sat on a table outside with a laptop and books surrounding him. It’s not unknown fact to them that among all their fans, Jimin stood out from the rest. He’s not a fansite master but surely, other fans can’t deny seeing him at every event BTS attends. The fanboy had always given Jungkook and his older members all the support and love he could give.

The boy group’s maknae caught sight of him, stopped in his tracks and squinted his eyes to check if he had seen him right. "Hyungs, I'll just greet, Jimin. You guys go on, I'll follow." he said, waving them off away playfully.

“Nah. We’ll just wait for you.”

“Oh, wait. Jimin?”

“Tell him we said hi! Don’t listen to Namjoon. We’ll go on ahead because we still need to wait for the food. Be careful on your way.” Jin told Jungkook in a motherly way while rolling his eyes at Namjoon who already started to walk again. Waving at Jungkook like they won’t see each other in just a few minutes, the members left him.

Jimin, who’s currently sipping his Americano while typing something on his laptop as he scanned his books, was still unaware of his idol approaching him until a sweet scent exuded from the man who sat on the chair in front of him. The fan’s heart started to beat fast as he slowly, curiously, looked up only to see Jungkook smiling sweetly at him which almost caused him to choke on his drink.

Jungkook laughed at him, showing his infamous bunny teeth and crinkly eye smile, "Hello, Jimin. How have you been? It’s been quite a while." he greeted while still smiling as he bowed infront of the still shocked man.

Though he’s still embarrassed and surprised, Jimin managed to return the bow and smile nervously, "I- oh. Uhm. Doing good despite being stressed. How about you? I'm sorry I didn't make it to some of your fan signing events and concerts. I got sick and had to rest for a certain period of time."

The smile on Jungkook’s face widened as he pulled something out of his coat pocket.

A piece of paper.

But no. It’s not just a piece of paper like Jimin thought.

Jungkook took Jimin’s right hand that was resting on a book and placed the paper gently on his palm, enclosing it with his fingers.

“Wha-“

"I hope you're feeling better now. I also hope that you can make time to come to our concert next week. Always take care. Saranghae ARMY-deul. Goodbye!” cutting him off, the guy resembling a bunny made a heart with his fingers toward Jimin before standing up, not even bothering to hear what Jimin has to say as he hurried off while waving to go to the restaurant he’s going to eat at with the members.

Jimin was still starstruck to see his idol, moreover his bias, but however,  he slowly opened his hand. What he saw resting on his palm almost made him fall off the chair he was sitting on, earning a few curious glances from the other customers of the café.

 It was a VIP ticket to BTS’ concert given by the one and only ‘golden maknae’ of the group he loves.

---x---
fin.