Reel

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

1: Reel

Jessica grew up in countryside and never had she thought she would meet a guy out of her league. That guy looks so wealthy he reeked of it.

 

The moment Jessica laid her eyes on that man, she knew he wasn’t from their town. She thought he was only visiting and would come back sooner to wherever mansion he came from so she didn't pay much attention.

 

But after a couple of days, she was hanging out again with her friends in the bar owned by her friend’s boyfriend when this certain guy, together with his group of friends, came to have some fun. 

 

This could be a chance. She thought. 

 

Jessica tried to land one of the wealthiest men in town to be her one-way ticket out of this schemy life but she never really had luck. All of them already had their eyes on another girls and she never stood a chance.

 

But this guy..this guy is different.

 

Ever since she saw him, she consistently went to the bar to wait and get a glimpse of him while pretending to be addicted to the band playing there. The vocalist of the band almost mistook her constant presence as mutual attraction. Before he could make a move on her, one day, she was already at the table seemingly having a fun conversation with a tall and well-built guy so he decided to back off.

 

Starting from a humorous conversation, the two of them started hanging out. Being a wild and reckless girl that she is, she had made Yul experience to illegally swim in a pool of a private property at midnight. Just when they were having so much fun, a loud whistle beeped within the pool area and she immediately climbed out of the pool to grab her clothes with a disconcerted Yul tailing behind her.

 

The security guard is running so fast after them.

 

Jessica is quite acquainted with the security guard of this mansion. It has become a habit of hers when she wanted to escape from reality and have some cold dip to cool down her nerves. And she had always escaped when she used her seduction towards the guard.

 

Her mother is a known stripper in this town and this security guard is a regular where her mother works.

 

Jessica somehow inherited the skills when it comes to this. She uses this trick and this old man always gives in to her, ending to free her in the end.

 

Yul tried hard not to watch Jessica as she wiggled her wet body back into that shorts, but damn, it was hard. She pulled her shirt back on and grinned at him. The amusement in her eyes made it hard not to return her smile.

 

Deep inside, she was expecting to get berated when they were walking out of the gate. But to her surprise, he only laughed at her.

 

“You are really something.” Yul said once he had his shirt back on.

 

Jessica only shrugged and a bit taking it differently.

 

“So you do this a lot?” Yul continued.

 

“I do a lot of things.”

 

A lot of things. Things he doesn’t know.

 

Yet.

 

And he’s interested to know more of her.

 

Yul didn’t miss the tone in her voice. As he took a gaze at her, he could see the emptiness in her eyes and it bothered him. He prefers it when her eyes were sparkling with excitement.

                                                    

He breathed and held his hand out. “Come on.” A small smile formed on his lips.

 

She glanced at his hand, then at him, and frowned.

 

“Take my hand,” Yul said.

 

Jessica raised her eyebrows. “You think I can’t cross a street by myself?” she asked. The edginess in her voice was hard to miss. She was ready to go off on him.

 

Yul was confused at the sudden change of mood.

 

Did I do something wrong? He couldn’t help but ask himself.

 

“I’m sure you can. But maybe I don’t want you to.. So will you hold my hand?” Yul asked.

 

Yul’s not sure why he was pushing this. It’s not like he thought she was going to get hit by a passing car. He just wanted to hold her hand. The lost, unsure look in her eyes got to him and he didn’t want it there. There’s a feeling of need to protect her.

 

“Why?” Jessica asked, slowly walking up beside him. Her skeptical expression told Yul more than he needed to know.

 

Jessica seems like she wasn’t used to guys making small gestures. She was used to being used. It pissed Yul off more than he wanted to admit.

 

“Because I like having you close,” He replied, wishing he hadn’t said it quite like that so she wouldn’t get the wrong idea. Hurting her was something he wasn’t going to do, but he sure as hell wanted to teach her what to expect from a man.

 

“Oh,” she said, then dropped her eyes to stare at his hand that was offered. Yul watched her as she slowly lifted her hand and slipped it in his.

 

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” Yul asked with a grin, to ease her tense expression. Jessica could easily offer up her body to drive him crazy, but this simple touch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter