The Beginning

Winter Wonderland, with Bread & Donuts
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ring, ring, ring~" The alarm clock yelled, at the same time Felica started barking clock to see what time it was. It was seven eleven.

"OML, why am I always waking up late???" He asked Felica, his pomeranian.

"Ugh," Guanlin groaned as he got up from bed, and took a very large breath in, and let it all out. He only had nineteen minutes to get to school, so he rushed to the bathroom and did his daily stuff. Steps: wash face, brush teeth, sometimes shave, and finaly do his hair. Then he rushed out to change into his uniform. It was a white long sleeve button up dress shirt, with a gray blazer, and gray pants. Once he had changed into them, he grabed his blue plaid tie, and ran down the stairs. He put his shoes on, then grabed a chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles on it from his fridge. He then grabed his backpack from the counter and ran out the door.

When he had finaly got to school, he was very out of breath, and had chocolate frosting all over his mouth. He rushed to the boys bathroom, cleaned himself off, and put on his tie. Then he ran to his homeroom classroom and made it just on time. The bell rang right on time, at seven thirty. He went to sit at his seat, with Jihoon to his right, and Seonho to his left.

"Okay class, sit down. Since today is the fith of december, there are 20 days left untill Christmas, so I want you all to write a list of twenty things you are happy for having, the we will come back together and share at least one from your list. Get started then." The teacher said to the class, and sat down at her seat.

"Think, think, think, Guanlin." He said to himself, and started his list.

1.) Donuts

2.) Bread

3.) Candy canes

4.) Chicken

5.) Music

6.) Rap

7.) MGK

8.) Friends

9.) Family

10.) Snow

11.) Pepermint

12.) Basketball

"What do you have so far???" Seonho asked Gualin.

"Not much. I only have twelve so far. What about you? He asked Seonho.

"I only have you, Jihoon, and bread. I need to be more creative. Oh! I got some more." Seonho said to Guanlin and got back to her paper.

"What do you have down, Jihoon?" Guanlin asked Jihoon.

"Actually i'm almost done. I have, Family, You, and Seonho, donuts, popping, music, flowers, holo, pink, spring, school, a roof over my head, water, chocolate, and  chicken."

"Nice." Guanlin said to Jihoon, and returned to his list.

"Okay class, lets see what you guys have thought of. We can go by rows." The teacher sais to the class, and walks to the middle of the front of the classroom.

Once class ends, the day goes on to lunch time, and the three of them meet up by Jihoons locker. 

"Hey, what took you so long???" Seonho asked Guanlin.

"I was help back in class, because the room was messy." Guanlin answered Seonho, as they all started to walk to the lunch room. They all got their lunches and sat down at a table. Todays lunch was kimbap, with some spicy glass noodles, letuce, and fruit juice.

"You guys want to hangout after school today?" Jihoon asked Seonho, and Guanlin.

"Sure." Guanlin, and Seonho both said at the same time.

"Dude, i'm so tired." Seonho said as he stiffed som kimbap into her mouth.

"Arent all are" Jihoon answered, and took a sip of his juice.

"What do you want to do after school?" Guanlin asked Jihoon, and Seonho, then ate some of the spicy glass noodles.

"We can go to the dog cafe thats close to my place." Seonho replied.

"Sure." Guanlin said, then ate some kimbap.

"Oh, then we can go to Guanlin's place and play some games." Jihoon said the Seonho, and Guanlin, then look a big bite of letuce.

"Okay, then after we're done playing, you guys can help me bake some sugar cookies." Guanlin suggested.

"We'll think about it." Jihoon and Seonho said at the same time.

After lunch is done, and school ends, it's three'o clock and they all meet up by the school enterance doors, and start walking to the dog cafe. It gets very quiet, and no one is talking. They can all feel the akwardness, and are all freezing from the cold tempurature. Se

Please log in to read the full chapter