End.

Tension

Byul and Yong just came back in their house after a tiring day.


Something has been off for the whole day, and Yong didn't like it. Byul has been strange for the entire trip, she was avoiding looking at her and even touching her, not to mention she had this scared look on her face that made Yong worried sick.


She was about to ask her what was wrong, but Byul dashed to their room. Yong was startled and taken aback, and started to get angry because... Well, lovers shouldn't have secrets with each others right? 


She went to their room, thinking about all the things that Byul could have done for avoiding her, because she was damn sure she didn't do anything. For a moment the thought of betrayment made her stop in her tracks, her eyes widening, but she brushed off quickly because she didn't want to jump to rushed conclusions. 


She reached their room and found Byul sat on the bed, staring at the empty space. She stepped on, gaining the attention of the sat girl, who was now staring at her like she was some sort of godness. Not that she never did and Yong wasn't used to it, but it felt weird, something was definitely off.


She approaches her, standing in front if her with a worried look, the latter gaping at her.


Suddenly Byul closed and gestured the older to sit in her laps, facing her. So Yong did. They were in this very y position, just inches between their bodies.


The younger lay her head on the older chest, muffling a barely understandable "Sorry".


"Why did you ignore me the entire day? I've been hurting."


"I'm so sorry, love"


Yong was starting to be really worried. The thought she had before was getting stronger in her conclusions, fearing her.


"What's up Byul?"


The latter lifted her head, looking straight in Yong's orbs like admiring the godness sat on her, and hesitated a bit, considering how to answer.


Everything was off for the older, Byul would have usually went with a greasy line and the rest, but this was just strange. Her fears growing.


Then Byul finally seemed to have decided how to answer.
"I'm sorry Yong. I know you won't like what I'm about to say..." Yong started to tear up, the thought of betrayment killing her, "...because you hated your past lovers being like that."


This was for Yong the worst fear. Her past lovers betrayed her and made her feel like . She was getting off Byul not to tear up in front of her, but the latter stopped her and hugged her tight.


"Don't go, I'm not done."


The older felt a tug on her heart, being unable to escape from this reality.


"The thing is... Is that I feel possessive towards you. I know, you don't like it, but.. I want my name written on your skin, I want the people who touch you being fond of who you belong to. And I know that you hate this, I've been trying to repress these possessive feelings, even because it's the first time I've ever felt possessive toward someone. I'm in constantly need of you, and other people touching you made my blood boiling. Like that dude who put the in-ear on you earlier today, I couldn't stand it."

Byul was tearing up, still looking in Yong's orbs. "I'm so sorry Yongsun, I was so scared that you would leave me if I ever made some possessive move, so I choose to ignore you. It was hard, I wanted to touch you so bad, but everything would have lead to that. I'm so sorry baby. I understand that I'm insane but I can't stop these feelings. I... Would understand if you want to leave me."


Yong was taken aback. They have been together for centuries already, and they perfectly knew that the older was always the jealous one. She felt relieved, the hurt long gone, just staring at her with a blank expression because she was finding this a bit funny.


Byul noticed that Yong wasn't answering, this was hurting her like someone torturing her. She took her silence as a "Yes, you may leave", so she lowered her head, already crying and waiting for the older to sit up from her laps in order to sit up herself and go away.


Yong watched her, realizing that she hasn't even answered.
She took the latter face between her hands, palming her cheeks, and lifted her head, giving a long, sweet peck. She was smiling at it, especially laughing when she saw the shocked expression of her lover.

 
"You're a pabo you know? I've been jealous with every girl around you and got mad to every dude who tried touching you thinking you were just some straight girl. And how ended my madness towards you everytime? Like what I feel to do right know."


Byul eyes widened impossibly more, her cheeks growing red, making Yong chuckle again. Once again giving her a deeper kiss, she just fooly smiled against the younger face.
"You okay now? You can be possessive however you want. Mark me if you want, I love you and I'm fine with it."


Byul's very wide eyes turned in a lusting stare, smiling fondly of what her lover told her. 
"You said it, tomorrow I better buy you more covering clothes."


The older blushed a bit, having a not so innocent smile on her lips and pushing the younger on the bed, kissing her passionately.

 

 

 

The next day, both of them were covered from head to toe, earning a suspicious look from the 2 young girls and their manager. But they couldn't brush off their smiles, prepared for the day.