beautiful

BEAUTIFUL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in case you guys will confuse. The Italic writing style is for the your point of view as Lee Chae Eun and the ordinary style of writing is writter point of view.

do comment down below and I open for any one shot request! ^^

 

 

Me? Lee Chae Eun! I am just an ordinary girl in Wanna One School. Nothing special. But I have special feelings to this boy. He’s a senior obviously. By looking him in distance only I could be considered as losing my mind when I saw him. He is really cute with his small face make my heart almost stop beating. Damn! I don’t know how I survived until now.

His name is Bae Jinyoung. He’s in music section while me in art section. I can say that I’m really good at drawing haha *giggled*

I don’t think I could even speak to him until one day…

You’re in the art room struggling to finish up the drawing that day as tomorrow the teacher will give out the mark. It was a scenery which the setting is during autumn. Leaves falling everywhere that make the scene look more beautiful.

It’s funny how this looks so beautiful but it actually a sad fact that things died.

You’re in a deep thought until someone interrupted enter the room. You almost strained the painting. Luckily you have a quick reaction to move the paint brush before it touch the canvas.

“Beautiful!”

The first thing that he ever said to me.

At first I was about to pissed off as I thought it was my best friend who tried to scare me. My intents disrupted when I cocked my head to the door while clenching my teeth ready to explode anytime soon.

His smile was like an angel. Looking directly into my eyes. I stunned and could do nothing. I stopped.

“Not the painting, but you! You’re beautiful” , carefully he continues his step towards you.

You move your eyes towards the painting and trying to ignore him but your heart couldn’t stop beating crazily.

I think I should pass out if I stay like this. Are you crazy? My crush right now saying that I’m beautiful.

“Chae Eun-ah!” he continues.

He knows my name. I couldn’t hide my true feeling when I suddenly hiccupping. It is always like that when I am nervous or over excited.

“I…I think…that I have finish painting this. I have to go home.” You said while packing your things.

“Huh? Your face turned red” you can hear his small grin.

Quickly you covered your face with your hands. But then he continues again.

“Your ears are red too.” He smiled.

You froze.

Gosh I only have two hands. How can I cover both ears and my face.

Jinyoung saw that you’re trying to cover your ears too but you can’t do nothing as a normal human obviously have two hands only. You bit your lips trying to endure your e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter