000

Kwon Ji Yong

Kwon Ji Yong

 

He isn’t exactly your stereotypical boy next door. He isn’t your average player either. In fact Jiyong is both your dream guy and your worst nightmare. You’ll fall in love with him as quickly as you’ll grow to hate him. You’ll long for his touch as well as despise his mere presence.

Kwon Jiyong Will

Your World.

 

00

12:59am Seoul, South Korea

Lightning, freezing weather, and a heavy downpour of rain. This wasn’t the average weather for a summer weekend. Especially in Seoul. Usually you’d see kids playing outside. They’d be riding their bikes, playing tag, hide-and-go-seek, or even sitting on the curb side playing or exchanging fidget spinners. But no. It was stranded outside. Only the sounds of droplets against pavement could be heard in this silent and eerie night. Not a single soul was out, except for Jiyong’s. Not many people would say he had one. Everyone thought of him as a soulless, heartless, and unloveable bastard. No one really liked the man and all of the cold and harsh stares proved it. Jiyong was involved in many chaotic situations. Even if he wasn’t… He was.

 

Most people think that Jiyong was always this cold man who only cared about himself and his small gang of five. But the truth is that Jiyong used to be a lovely and quite the popular gentleman. Once people used to yell his name as he walked by, now they simply whisper it. No one really knows how and why Jiyong suddenly came to be the man he is today. And no one really wanted to find out. Nobody but Viah.

 

I guess you could say Viah was the neighbourhood sweetheart? Do you need someone to babysit your kids? Viah will do it. Need someone to help you move in? Viah will do it. How about someone to help you build a rocketship on your backyard? NASA will do it. But Viah will help.

 

Viah was known and loved by all. But that was before she met him. Before her curiosity got the best of her. Her heart of pure gold would soon turn to stone and will lead to the death of her and many others. If only she knew beforehand what she was getting herself into. In the end she didn’t just ruin herself. She ruined him. She destroyed him.

 

And he let her.



This is the story of

Kwon Ji Yong

&

Ahn Viah