Final

Only you


"Are you kidding me?"
Do I look like one?"
"No...like seriously. I do never thought you would be believing such thing-"
"Like I do believe in second life?"
"Oppa~"
"I do believe it and I will make sure it will always be-"
Kiss landed on lips made the girl surprised,
"You. Only you." He smiled.
She smiled back to him.

##

"No!" She screamed out while her hands reaching out towards something that she could never reach.
Little did she wasn't realize about people surrounds her that will never concern about her sudden reaction.
It was because she was never meant to exist. Especially in this kind of ocassion.

"Where am I?" She looked upon her surrounding. Confusion hit her as she started to inspect how people dressed so differently.


"Am I in the middle of production that filming 1930s drama?"
Men seeing to wear coats and suits that wasn't even look exclusive but still managed to appear classic and casual while women with vintage looks, some accesorries made up of pearl with head garments that had been popular during that time. As she was only to walk and blend in, there was reflection of herself shown on the window opposite to where she stood herself. There she saw how she appeared to be.

"O-okay. This is not funny." She frowned. To dressed in black pencil skirt with flowy greyish green blouse that tucked neatly plus the white head garment. To why would she be dressed in the same way as the crowd infront of her? Somehow when she observed more, she looks more like her grandmother during her young time.


Then she realized there was another reflection on the mirror that attracted her attention.


The solemn back of young man, his shoulder that nearly slumped slowly to look on her way. She blinked her eyes. The man fixed his gaze on her for about time like he was longing something in his long stare.
"Wait, is he looking at my direction?"
Or...
"Maybe he know about me!" However she still in dillema whether to follow that man or not. To be rational, why would she go after him without even knowing this man will have a clue about her presence here. However when she thinks back she should solved this curiousity despite of waiting for some unsure answer.
When she turned back, she was a bit too late as the man already retreated and slowly to fade in the middle of people.
"No! Wait!" Slowly she catched his pace until they entered the tea house.

"So this is exactly where am I..." as she chosed to stay low and keep herself away but not too far from the man. Haha. Afraid of losing track of him.
He already seated himself comfortably in small space in the middle of the room where there was only a tiny table and set of cup tea.
Before that, she noted on how precious the thing besides the man as he holds it like he was holding his entire life in there. Somehow she wasnt sure what would it be because the thing was covered and apparently to have some lavender slipped on top of it. For a while, the man just stare towards the thing he holds on until then a waiter came with tea leaves and a pot of hot water to serve upon him. Thus she assumed this man was going to have appointment as he pours the leaves into two cups of tea.

But the fact that after he finished serving the tea, he went to look upon the door sadly really made her heart dishearten.
"Was the person his been waiting for will never come?" There was too much emotion in his eyes that potrayed his griefness. Then he slipped his hand inside his coat pocket and took out a piece of photo. She tried her best to look on the picture however she just only saw shadow of two people standing next to each other without having a clear look on their face. So she assumed maybe it was picture of the man himself and maybe someone that he loved very much as again he was staring lovingly on it.

As the grandfather clock ticks where it situated at the corner of the room, she didn't realize how soon time passing by as how worried the man was since he started to wander here and there inside the room while putting high hope on the visitor that not yet come to meet him. Look on how tight his hand folded towards each other and how often he looks outside, seeing every customer passing by, she felt broken.
"How can he be so patience without even saying a single word of regrets despite on how long he had been waiting in this room?" And when he tired standing and leaning against the wall, finally he decide to jusy sit back and laid rest.


"No. Is he going to sleep?"

It wasn't that easy. His mind was too clouded with hope on this meeting. He just need to calm himself for a moment. Just closing his eyes wouldn't hurt his pride waiting someone who was precious in his life.

##

She slowly open her eyes.
"What is this sensation i'm feeling right now?" She rubbed her eyes and started to look again and this time also leave her to big surprise as she was sitting at the corner of cafe. By mean, a cafe that filled with people with retro style. Baggy pants and event polka dots evening gowns. She scratched the unitchiness of confusion that happened right now.
When she searched something to proof she might be wrong, she found a calendar hanging on the wall, showed the year is.
"Huh??? 1980???" She frowned deeper.
"Wasnt I supposed to be inside a small tea cafe instead of this old fashioned cafe?"
When she started to mumble her confusion, her eyes catch something that so familiar.

"It was him, the guy!" Her eyes got big when she saw exactly the same man earlier she followed, now sat two tables away from her.
The first thing that popped in her mind was
"Am I related with this man?"
But... "I dont even live in this kind of time!!!" She cried in her heart.
The man sat alone, with him leaning on his folded hand on the table and some sort of things with him. He suddenly sat straight and pick on the bouquet of flowers infront of him while smiling. But in split second, his expression changed from happy into sad that makes her to wonder,
"Am I here now to look after his suffers? Why is like everytime I saw him only to show the sad face of him?" She couldn't even made conversation with him to at least asked him why most of the time he is wearing that kind of sad feeling. But everything clicked as she saw the man looking downwards which was the same piece of photo with such longing stare.
"I got the feeling he is still waiting for that person inside the picture." And unfortunately, she couldn't manage to catch a glimpse on it.
"I wish I could see how does the other person looks like." She huffed frustratedly.

About minute later, the man started to write down something on a piece of paper. It was quick scribbled when he stood up and went to walk towards the dj.
"I dont even realize there is a dj inside this cafe...my gosh...to earth myself!"
Both of them changing hands and smiles as the man walked back but this time to choose the space infront of him.

"Orite~ Now i will play a song specially request by our regular customer, Mr.handsome right there...So please enjoy your day with "Beautiful" by wanna one."

As the music play, the man slowly started to dance. From slow movement of his legs that swayed from left to right, he was now enjoying the music as he was the only one owned the rhythm. And the way he dance gracefully with the small movements without feeling embarassed towards other customer that looking at his way. Yeah. The handsome man is dancing alone in the cafe while people awing at his action. Meanwhile not to her because as the music flows, it apparently showing his ulter feeling. The gloom and sad feelings around him that can be sense by her, it was totally heart broken scene to her. The way he danced with his eyes closed and sometimes bobbing his head, he looked too awful. Until it reached to his limit that the dance suddenly stopped and he let out a long sigh.

Then, the moment of waiting someone started to role again. He tried to fill the time by reading some poetry books that provided in the cafe. When he finished, he moved to write some notes  while putting on old music tape and wore the headphone. Sometimes he will look up towards the entrance and checking out the time. Time passing by as there were fewer customer inside the cafe but still, his face wasn't showing how tired he was to wait for the person.
"I dont even understand this situation..."
"Why?? Why I am the one that need to see these thing??!!"

As the god hears the prayer, the world suddenly whirl and she has to close her eyes tight and feel sudden numbness.

##

It was too bright that when she opened her eyes, she has to close it back to readjust how much light invaded her eyes.
When she finally came to her sense, the first thing to do was to check her reflection.


"I have to find a mirror!"
Only she wanted to move around, again it was like fate to her that she saw the man sitting inside the cafe through the window outside.
"Again!"
And when she look around, she finally can rest her heart as she saw normal people dressed like the way they should be in their time.
"So it means that...I'm back!!!" She jumped in excitement as now she was right in timeline and no longer travelling to other time that only confused her.
"Am I having power to travel over the time?" Suddenly she questioned herself.
Then she shrugged herself.
"Now it's not the time to utter some questions. Now the answer is right infront of me and I have to get it!"
And the same thing happened again. Instead she get herself to approach the man, she remained at her position to see the man from the outside.

"I don't even have bravery to see him either." She sighed.
The man threw his stare throughout the window and this time, he look quite calm with earphone plugged on his ears.
"Maybe he found out the way to keep himself calm from waiting out too long." As on the table, she can see he ordered himself fresh orange with his phone and a green box of gift that he might be prepared for the sake of person he had waited for long time.
But she couldn't understand to why she is seeing the same man with the same act but in different timeline??
"How can I solved this mystery? And more likely..." Then only realization hits her.

"Wait. No one ever sees me when I was..."
She remembered when people walked past her at the tea cafe, they don't even spare a glance on her. Same goes to where she sat at the corner of the cafe that there were none of the waiter came to her and asked any order from her.

"Do I really exist during those time?" Or...
"Am I dead??"
"NO!!!" She suddenly screamed only to get attention from the people around her.


"Miss. Are you okay?" One of the people passing by which is a highschool students went to see if there anything wrong with her.
"Uh? Wait. You can see me?"
"O-of course. You are here quite long time miss." Okay, people may called her crazy but jumping into three time zones wasnt even a joke!
"Am I? Oh yeah. Maybe I was too immerse thinking stuffs." She suddenly grinned to cover up the situation. Then the girl smiled back.
"Is this your boyfriend?" The girl pointed towards the young man she had been observed quite some time.
"Ahh. No! Of course not! I was just looking at this cafe and waiting for my friend." She chuckled but the girl seems to unsatisfied as she asked her to look closer on the window and pointed towards the table.
"Why would your picture be inside of his phone?"
She frowned.
"No...you must be-"

"Good luck miss!!!" The girl that not even know what was happening, thinking that the two adults infront of her were lovers just waved her goodluck and pray for their happiness.

As she is, she quickly walked inside the cafe and went straight to where the man sat himself.

It took a moment for the man to realize someone just came infront of him as he was too absorbed listening to the music while she was panicking, looking back and forth towards the phone lock screen that looked exactly the same as the photo she saw the man holding onto but this time, she finally managed to see the other person clearly...
Clearly that she felt like her world is spining...
Because the other person in the picture is showing her.

"It was me all these time?" She uttered slowly and the man slowly turned to look at her.
His eyes, the same eyes that she watched over and over again were looking at her and he looked like he wanted to tear at any moment.

When the man tried to speak as he was trying to call her, her world become pitch black.

##

"Minhee."

"Kang Minhee."

"Please wake up..."

These words continue to echo inside her mind until she felt suffocated and...

"No!!!" Minhee sat up abruptly while her hand reached forward for something that she couldn't get.

"Minhee! Thank god!!!" She suddenly end up being hug by...
"Oppa."
"Yes babe. It's me."
At first, she frowned.
Why would the man inside her dream looks exactly the same as her boyfriend?
"It's okay. Everything is fine now." Ong seongwoo hugs his girlfriend to tight because his was nearly turn insane for looking only at her body that laid on the hospital bed and looking dead and pale.

"Mr. Ong Seongwoo. I'm so sorry but excuse me first as I need to check upon her condition." A doctor came into the room with nurses accompaniying him.
"Oh. Sure!" Seongwoo pull of the hug and went to sit opposite her.

"Miss Kang Minhee." While inspecting her eyes respond, checking her pulsing rate, the doctor asked.
"Yes.Dr?"
"Are you happened to know where you were at right now?"
"Hospital?"
"Yes. And somehow can you remember what happen to you?"
Minhee frowned.
"N-no..i think i don't."
The doctor continue to scribble some notes on the board.


"Okay. Mr. Ong. Miss Kang Minhee condition is perfectly fine. We are grateful that Miss Kang not suffering any severe injuries. Somehow I think because of the accident has cause some shock to her memory and mainly we recognized it as post-traumatic amnesia, she will only not remembering the incident that was happened to her in these few days. We will need to continue monitoring her health and condition  for about three days more and I need your full help Mr.Ong in order to slowly tell her about that day, what was really happening to her."

Minhee turned to look on her boyfriend only to find solemn on his face.
"Sure doctor. Anything for her. Thank you doctor for all these time." Seongwoo send off the doctor away before getting back to sit next to her.

"Oppa?"
"Can I hug you?" Seongwoo asked with his teary eyes make Minhee to shook her head.
"I can't?"
"No. I just don't want to see this kind sad face of yours. Please smile for me."
"Okaayy." Seongwoo wiped his non exist tears and smiled brightly and quickly wrapped his arms around her.
"Oh my gosh. I really miss you. So so much." He tightened his hand around her.
"Were you here all the time?"
"You can say..."
"Oh. That's why I smell something weird on you."
"Hey!" Minhee chuckled really makes his heart bloom in happiness.

"I'm just joking~"
"I know. You always love this kind smell of me don't you?"
"Erwww."
"Fine."

"Oppa." Minhee looked up as she released herself from the embrace. "What happened to me?"
"Hrmmm...how can I explain it to you?"
"Why? Did something bad happened?"
Seongwoo took her hands in him and he folded them together.
"It was my fault."
"Your fault?"
"Yes. I'm the one that made you gone through these..." He cannot find any strength to look on her face to tell her about what had happened.
"Oppa. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it right now, we can find another suitable time to catch up..." Minhee pulled her hand to soothe his uneasiness.
"No. I have to. Because the real thing is...you have misunderstood something. And I blamed myself for putting you in such condition until you admitted here for about...a week?"
"That long?"
"It was too hard for me. For not seeing you like you always be...I thought I'm going to loose you..."
Minhee cupped his face so that she can look on him.
"Oppa. It wasn't entirely your fault. It must be mine too."
Seongwoo just sighed.

"Oppa, can we lay back while you tell me about everything. Because I started to feel a bit drowsy..."
"Gosh! I forgot that you just woke up! I'm so sorry!"
"Hehe. It's okay."

And so the story begin with...
(Sorry guys. I'm shortening the plot because there's another important thing rather than this)

"So..."
"Yeah. Apparently she is my baby cousin that came from far far away land and we are kind of close to each other..."
"And you even let her to kiss you?"
"Yeah. But! On the cheek! Babe, she's living at the overseas and..."
"Okay. So i'm the stupid guy here right?"
"Hey hey. Don't say such thing. It's normal to get jealous...but I'm regret that it end up involved you in this mess." After Minhee accidentally saw the scene, she not really run like somehow we saw in the drama...her mind was running wild and she was spacing out while driving and didn't realize a trailer heading on her. Seongwoo hide his face with both of his hands.
"Oppa..."
He rubbed his face few times before facing her.
"I am deeply sorry. I can't never imagine my life without you..." He careress her face while she leaning onto the big palm that nearly as her head size.
"There's no need for you to be sorry. Maybe it just need to happen so I would know that you only love me."
"Yes. All my life and even after life I will always love you."
"Cheesy as always." She pinched his nose.
Heard of the after life, something just "tink" in Minhee's mind that she need to share every single details about her dream.

"Oppa. Do you remember when we talked last time about the second life?"
"Yeah. What's wrong?"
"I dont know how should I say this but when I laid unconscious here, I dreamt of something."
"You've been dreaming?"
"Yes. And what surprised me was that..."

(And so Minhee told everything about how she went through in the three different time zones, only to make Seongwoo smile.)

Usually when Minhee talked mostly nonsense things, Seongwoo will laughed at her and even after that.

"So...oppa. Don't you want to say or comment anything?"
"Okay. Now it's my turn. Let me tell you about something I've been hiding for you."
"Something? You keeping a secret from me?"
"Hush. Hear me out first and you will know."

Seongwoo turned aside to take his phone. He pushed the gallery and pick one of the album named as 'family'.
Though both of them having relationship for over 2 years, they never deeply know about the history of both families. Just knowing their parents and family members would be enough for now.

Seongwoo scrolled the album until he found it.
"Here. Take a look." When Seongwoo passed the phone to Minhee, she gasped. It was the picture in her dream.
"Oppa. What on earth is this?"
"This is picture of my grandfather." Minhee put the phone beside his face to compare.
"Both of you sharing the same trait! You look exactly like him!!! And this person is your grandmother??" Seongwoo laughed.
"Nope."
"I supposed so because this woman is totally looks like my grandmother, and like me toooo..."
"Which you said her trait goes down to you, that was why you look exactly like her right?"
"Yesss....wait. Wait. Oppa! Wait!" Minhee was getting confuse than before. How can this be?
"So...what are you trying to say is...."
"Yes. This woman is your grandmother!"
"Oppa! This is not funny!!!"
"Me neither! But the truth was..." Seongwoo turned to another picture, it showed the back of the film where it wrote,
"ONG JAEHWAN & KIM MINHYOUNG"
"I can't believe this. It's really my grandmother. But mama never told me about this."

"When I heard your dream, i was kind of surprised too because it was exactly the same story plot like grandpa told me, before he left us."
"Oppa..."
"I remembered when me and my cousins went through the old album and found out this very old picture of him but with another woman, he secretly told us about everything at the yard. Though grandma was no longer there."
"But I still don't understand...why would he went after grandma when he already married?"
"Oh. I missed the crucial part. Your grandma was grandpa's first love. So as her."
"Really? How interesting was that. But this picture taken with marriage cloth....oppaaaaa."
"Okay. Okay. So much to explain. My great grandfather owned a photography shop. And so one day, he wanted to promote his shop that he wanted to take picture of marriage couple. At the same time, your grandma came along because she was going to take back her pictures that she send before which grandpa was the one who managed to finish it all."
"So your great grandpa requested my grandma to be the model with your grandpa."
"Yesss. And apparently my grandpa just knew that your grandma is going to get married with another person on that day."
"No!!!! They didn't make it to confess to each other!!!"
"No! If that happened, we can't be together because we might be cousin!"
"Oppa!"
"So their love ended just like that. But grandpa decided to keep the picture just to remind him of his first love."
"But oppa...the thing that grandpa brought along with him at the tea house...what was that actually?"

"Ohh. That was my late grandmother's ashes. Actually grandma knew about grandpa first love and left him some note before she died. She died very young...leaving grandpa with my father alone."
"Left a note?"
"Yup which was...she wanted grandpa to reunited with your grandma again. She did appologize if she was the one who held up grandpa from going after his first love so she already send some invitation to your grandma to meet my grandpa. At first, Grandpa thought it would be nonsense and impossible but when he thought it few times, he wanted to see her for the very last time before we all moved to another place."

Then came tiny sobs.
"Hey. Are you crying?" Seongwoo tilt her face to see the tears already running down to her cheeks.
"Kang Minhee...okay. I should stop it for a while..." He wiped the tears when Minhee shook her head,
"No. I want to know everything."
"Then you will cry a pail here...I never want to make you sad like this..." Seongwoo pulled her close and hug her.
"Stop babying me. I can handle this. It's not that I'm sad...it's just their love were really great. And I've seen how your grandpa was hoping so much to meet my grandma and it really broke my heart."
"Do I look the same as him?" Seongwoo grinned.
"The same. So! Don't ever show that kind of face infront me. If you feel sad, you can just tell me or hug me or just do anything to me as long you can throw away those sad feelings."
"Anything? You don't regret it?"
"Stop it. We save that later. Now continue with what you've left out."

"As you said, grandpa waited for her like the whole day but she didn't show up. However grandpa was glad because he afraid he might be disturbing your grandma who probably happy with her family."
"Oh that was how the scene ended..."
"Babe, you sound like you were back from watching melodrama."
"Haha. Not funny. And how it relates with the time in the cafe back on 1980??"

"Oh. That one. You are going to be really surprise when you hear this."
"Why?"
"Because the man that you saw dancing like some maniac waiting for nothing was my father!"
"Huhh? Oppa! You can't be serious!!"
"No babe. I am. Grandpa told dad about it and I don't know what sort of bravery does he had...he travelled back here just for the sake to rely the message from grandpa to your grandma."
"I don't believed this."
"Me too."
"How could he guess they will meet up at the cafe?"
"The tea cafe before had been renovated into that kind of cafe."
"Really??!!"
"So dad just try his luck and wait for your grandma if she might be appear because the cafe was not so far from her house. The possibilities she could passed by may occurred but luck not siding dad. So he left with regret feelings that he couldnt fulfilled his mother wish."

"Why I never know about this cafe??"
"Mama never told you."
"Oppa!"
"Sorry~but hey. About the third scene, are you really forgot about it?"
"I don't know...i'm not so sure..."
"Oh baby. I'm totally sad of you're going to forget about it." Seongwoo made a grumpy face to Minhee.
"Oppa, seriously...I can't recall why did I had the third dream..."
"No...I'm going to be really sad."
"Okay. I give up. Save it "you can do anything later" for me so you can redeem it back."
"Oh yes! I'do love to hear that free coupon from my babe~"
"So...that person?"
"Although is kind of sad but I'm really right now....my baby didn't remember our first meeting!!!" Seongwoo cried.
"Ehhhhhhhhh??!!!" Minhee shrieked.

##

"Hey Seongwoo, where are you going?"
With a small green box in his hold, he smiled to his grandfather.
"Surprise surprise!"
"Huh. I don't surprise if you didn't manage to get a girlfriend until now."
"How I'm appreciate your kindness grandpa~"
"This boyy."
Ong Seongwoo is wearing a baby blue sweater with black pants, now he is ready to go!
"Hey dude."
"Hrmm?"
"Whatever it is, I'm wishing you good luck." He held fist bump to his grandchild that is now grown up looking exactly the same person as he was during his young time.
It was really memorable view, like seeing you born again and always getting younger.
"Thank you grandpa!" He fist bump back and smiled


"Because I'm doing it for you." He replied in his heart.

Last night, grandpa had nightmare that he suddenly called out his first love name.

"Dad. What should we do?"
"Uhuh. What should YOU do?"
"It's my turn right now?"
"Much pleasure."
"So where it is again?"

"Here I am."
Winky cafe.
Seongwoo grinned.
"What a name." He shrugged and went inside.

##

"I do realized how hurt it was to wait for someone that would never come." Seongwoo look into Minhee as he took both of her hands.
"It was you? In my dream?"
"It wasn't dream babe. It was real."

##

"How long should I wait for her...hrmm...I bet I couldn't recognize her-"

When he look up, he saw a girl that look perfectly same as the one that his grandpa told him.

"What miracle is this..." Seongwoo blinked his eyes for many times but he doesnt see it wrong.

"Kim Minhyoung shhi-"

Pitch black.

##

"I fainted?"
"Yes. You totally gave me double surprise on that day. And maybe because of that, you are kind of forgetting what was the real purpose of approaching me that day."
"And you hide it from me until now?? How dare you..."
"Haha. I just finding the right time to tell you."
"Not fair."
"The most important thing now...I have fulfilled my grandparent wishes."
"Eh? When?"
"Babe...seriously??? I brought you to my house last time did I?"
"Yeah. You did. But?"
"I showed to you my grandpa picture right?"
"Yesss...?"
"And I brought you to his tomb..."
"Yes. I remembered that of course."
"I brought 'your grandma' to see them, now they can rest in peace."
"But..."
"Her incarnation is you. You helped me a lot don't you realize that?"
" But you didn't say anything about this matter to me...how would I know??"
"Okaay. My mistake. I'm sorry. The truth is grandpa did see you once in picture which he was the one that asked to keep it secret or you might be shocked if you knew about this."
"Not fair againnn!!!"
"Even when I came to your house last year, actually your grandma...we were kind of exchanged some words."
"Oppa!!! I don't believe this! She didn't say anything to me when you showed your-" Minhee pinched both of his cheek to make him shrieked.
"Ouch! My precious face~"
"Served. you .right"
"Meanie."

##

"Babe, do I look good?"
"Yes. Like a clown yourself."
"Meannn!!!"
When both them keep teasing each other infront of the gate, an old woman came to greet.
"Ehem. Ehem."
"Grandma!!!" She quickly rushed to hug the old lady like she haven't met her for thousand years.
"This girl can be a bit exagerating, right...?"
Ong Seongwoo was too caught up looking the resemblance between these two persons when Minhee has to nudge him from the side.
"Oppa."
"Oh! Right. Nice to meet you, my name is Ong Seongwoo." He bowed to her after greet her with his wide smile.
"Such a nice guy."
"Isn't he?" Minhee whispered.
"And handsome too."
"Hehehe." Seongwoo just grinned.

"Why don't we continue chit chatting inside? Please, make yourself comfortable." Both of the women lead the way inside the house and after they settled down at the couch, her grandma shushed her to make some tea and get some refreshment so that she can talk more with her granddaughter's boyfriend.

"Don't be so mean to him, okay!"
"Like I would." The old lady rolled her eyes.
Surprisingly, Seongwoo felt at ease when they started to converse.

"I know I'm old enough...but my eyes couldn't lie to me. Your look were just the same as him."
"I got that many times."
"Sure it is. When Minhee told me about you, I sensed something so familiar that is coming closer to me. I didn't expect I do get a chance to ever see him in you. Your grandpa must have told you everything, did he?"
"Yeah." Seongwoo felt embarassed suddenly.
"How is he?"
"Oh...grandpa has left us..."
"Gosh. Pardon me for being inconsiderate. To be truth, i didn't know about it."
"It's fine grandma. Actually, when Minhee asked me few times to meet you I'm glad that finally I can meet someone that grandpa treasured with all his heart."
"..."
"He asked me to give you this...if I had any chance to meet you. So I guess this really belong to its owner." Seongwoo took out small green box from the paper back that he bring along.
"He been prepared it quite some time." He put the box onto her palm that made her to fall in silence.
"Do I deserved this?" When she tried to give it back, Seongwoo stopped her.
"Please keep it. This was grandpa last wish and I hope to fulfilled it with honour. And please do accept it without any regret because grandpa never hold any grudge to you. He always pray for your happiness and this will make him be the happiest man in the world."
"Im truly sorry. If you can forgive this old lady...for being such-"
"Please don't. I came here wasn't because to hear any of your appologize. You never done something wrong."
"You are really kind hearted young man. I'm appreaciated this very much. Thank you my dear." She smiled.

Then she excused herself before she got herself too emotional, just right in time when Minhee came.


"Oppa, I made some cookies last night!"
She put the tray on the table and grasped as she saw a tint of tears at the corner of her beloved eyes.
"Oppa, what happened?" She went to sit beside him.
"What did grandma said to you?" Minhee frowned as she wanted to chase after the old woman when Seongwoo stopped her from doing that.
"No. It's nothing. It's just..." He smiled as he look onto her face and feel so much ease.
"Maybe because I never had a chance to meet my grandma...having grandma is really best thing right?"
"It sure is! She will be your grandma too. Our grandma."Minhee smiled back.
"Okay. But you. Like this. is not good. I'm not bringing you here for drama like this....so...please" She took a piece of cookie and put it inside his mouth.
"Ahmfff! Whhaathh ishh twhiss??" Seongwoo wanted to put spit it out when Minhee cupped his mouth with her hands and grinned.
"Ohhh...I forgot that I put in salt instead of sugar~sorry oppa!"
"Hmmm mihmmmm heemmm!!!!"

##

"Was it salty?"
"Don't remind me of that taste ever again."
"Maybe I can make them again if there is any chance of you doing bad things behind me..."Minhee
"Dont ever think off it"
Minhee laughed.

"But oppa. Do you think grandma didn't really come?"
"That one...I think we should let it slip off because now I'm so grateful that despite of waiting for hours, I finally got a girlfriend!"
"Erwwww. Stop that cheesy act."
"And maybe you also forgot about today-"

Minhee pulled Seongwoo to kiss him full on the lips which really got his eyes big.
 

"Wow! What was that?!!" Seongwoo blinked his eyes, like on earth had happened to him just now!

Minhee never innitiate any intimate things like this.

"What?" Minhee questioned him.

"What what?" He replied nonchalantly.

"Oppa!"

"What~"

"Fine. I'm not going to say it?"

"Say what?"

"Nothing!"

Ong Seongwoo laughed really hard until there was several knocks from outside the room. 

"Opps! We are sorry!" Seongwoo grinned.

"YOU are the one that should be sorry!" Minhee pinched his arm.

"Ouch!"

Then Minhee stared on him again that made the guys to raise his eyebrows.

"Oppa!" He is really enjoys teasing his girlfriend. Actually, today has no special ocassion. It's just that he missed her so much that he wanted to see her face when being teased.

"Okay. Okay. With one condition." He puckered his lips while closing his eyes.

"I gave you one just now!" She slapped his arms that makes him to cringe in pain. 

"Double up punishment with double kiss then I let you know."

"Oppa!!!!"

*Knock knock*

"Opps! Sorry again!" Seongwoo yelled out.

##

When Minhee back again at the kitchen, packing some dishes for Seongwoo, her grandma came near to him and passed him a piece of envelope.

"Grandma?"

"I was hoping that I could deliver this myself...but I'm too coward to even face him."

"11th May 1930." Seongwoo grasped as he look on her expression. She looks dissapointed.

"Grandma..."

"I hope I am not too late for this."

"It's never been too late for anything grandma." Seongwoo smiled as he will remind himself later to read it loud infront of his grandpa.

##

Minhyoung caress the picture of two people that taken back but still look as good as new when she took it out. As she flipped it over, she smiled.

"will you marry me?" 

She nodded.

##

Seongwoo smiled infront of the tomb.

"Congratulations grandpa!"

"Yes. I will."

##

"Babe, will you marry me?"

"Oppa!" Another slap on the arm.

"Okay. Maybe not this time." Seongwoo grinned.

The end.