Saranghae;; Chapter 1

Saranghae

 

xxxx's POV

 

 

I looked around and saw everyone giving their very best in practicing. They're already giving their hundred percent even though it was just a rehearsal! I should do my best as well! Moments after, we had finally finished rehearsing, and each of us were equally tired.

 

 

I glanced towards Yoona unnie. She was a little gloomy these past few days. I decided to approach her, holding two water bottles in my hands. I tapped her shoulder lightly and handed her a bottle. “Thank you~” she smiled, and I gladly returned the smile. But even though she was smiling, I noticed that her eyes says something far from happiness nor tiredness – it was sadness. Her face might portray happiness with a hint of tiredness, but her eyes says the opposite. But I don't want to push the truth out of her – I know that time will come and she will talk to one of us about it.

 

 

I looked to my left and saw Taeyeon unnie sighing while wiping her sweating face with a towel. What's with the sad people these days? Did something bad happened? But why are the others so normal? Yoona and Taeyeon unnies were usually cheerful and energetic. I can't stand seeing them like this! There must be a reason why they are acting like that. “Oh, hey Yoona. What's the matter?” Leeteuk oppa asked.

 

 

“Nothing, oppa. I'm just tired, that's all.” She flashed a crooked smile which looked like a forced one. Oppa just nodded and went to check s. Although that may be the reason why Yoona is like that (because she said she was tired), maybe it had another meaning. But tired of what? My gaze followed Leeteuk oppa as he approached Taeyeon unnie. Then, I saw So Ra unnie standing meters away from them. My sharp eyes didn't missed her uneasiness when she found the two talking.

 

 

I decided to approach her, in hopes of getting some hints which could help me solve this little mystery. “Hi, unnie.” I smiled and bowed at her. “Hello there, polite girl~” She greeted me rather sweetly. “Not to be rude or something, but why are you here,unnie?” I asked. “Oh, I just went here to visit Leeteuk-ssi.” She paused, in which I knew the reason why. “But it seems like he's busy so I will just try to visit next time.” She said in a normal tone, but with a hint of disappointment.

 

 

“Oh, unnie, why don't you hangout with me since Leeteuk oppa is busy? I want to spend some time with you as well~” I suggested. “I think I have time, so okay~” She had a sweet smile. I don't think she's involved in this case. She doesn't look like she can do something bad as well. Why am I even suspecting her? I'm so bad. I mentally slapped myself.

 

 

“How about we go out for a sip of coffee, if that's okay with you?” She suggested, and it wasn't a bad suggestion, so I agreed. We both went towards the cafe nearby. We both ordered our drinks and snacks and went to sit on a vacant table for two. “So...how are you doing?” SoRa unnie asked. “I'm doing just fine, unnie. How about you?” I replied. “Glad to hear that. I'm doing fine as well.” She answered. Minutes passed and we just talked about random things and all.

 

 

“I think Leeteuk oppa isn't that busy now. Let's go back, unnie~” I said. She agreed and we went back to the rehearsing studio. SoRa unnie approached Leeteuk oppa and they went to talk and talk. I sighed once I had a glance on Yoona unnie, and Taeyeon unnie.

 

 

Seems like I need someone to help me in this.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Can you all guess whose POV is this? 

It's really easy! There are so many clues!^^

Another one, I'm really sorry for not updating ><

Do you want this fic to be some sort of a mystery fic?

Read, Comment, and Subscribe^^