episode 1

SeulYong TV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

' Seulgi X Taeyong, Seoul 1 December 2017'

" Take one~ " Said Seulgi as she moved away from the camera.

Seulgi jumped to the couch where Taeyong waits for her. Seulgi and Taeyong both sat on a couch as Seulgi leans onto Taeyong's shoulder, smiling to the camera. Taeyeong saw his girlfriend's cute smile and pecked her head. Earned a giggle from Seulgi.

" so.. what are we going to do today? " Taeyong asked his girlfriend as he look at her, caressing her hair.

Seulgi, shift her look from the camera to her boyfriend. She smiled and pouted.

" can i have a kiss first pwease? " 

Seeing her girlfriend's cute act, Taeyong couldn't help but leaned forward to peck her girlfriend's pouts. Earned a shy smile from Seulgi. 

Seulgi then coughed and look back to the camera. She pulled Taeyong's head to look at the camera as well as they both chuckled.

" look at the camera, not me. " Seulgi said shyly.

Taeyong kept on insisting to look at Seulgi instead the camera as he cup his girlfriend's cheeks and pecks her lips.

" i can't, you're so pretty. " he said with a playful smile.

Seulgi groaned and looked back at the camera. She rolled her eyes.

" okay, so today we're going to make a pancake-"

" special with love from me. " Taeyong said in a sudden.

" ew gross-" Seulgi said afterwards.

Taeyong pouted and looked at the camera. Faked a cry.

" Seulgi is so mean. " 

Seulgi who saw Taeyong's whiny action only chuckled and leaned forward to the camera. 

" wait for a minute~ "

~~~~~~

" Take two! " Seulgi said with cheery smile.

They both were already in kitchen. Both staring at the camera.

" okay so now we're going to start making the pancake- what are you doing?  " Seulgi said as she looked at Taeyong who suddenly bent down and went to look for something.

" babe? " Seulgi called again, still looking at Taeyong.

Taeyong walked back with two apron. He smiled and gave one apron to Seulgi.

" wear this first " Taeyong said sweetly.

Seulgi only bite her lips and looked at Taeyong teasingly. She giggled and take the apron.

" here, let me help you. " Taeyong said as he went to Seulgi's back.

Seulgi wear the apron and let Taeyong takes the rope as he ties it up. Then he playfully poked Seulgi's waist. Earned a sudden yell for his girl.

" Yah! " Seulgi yelled and slapped his hand lightly.

Taeyong only chuckled and backhugged his girlfriend, snuggling to his girlfriend's neck and mumbles.

" im sowry i love you. " 

Seulgi only stared at the camera and chuckled. She patted Taeyong's head.

" love you too. "

Taeyong pecked Seulgi's cheeks and release the hug moving to her side. He wears his own apron and Seulgi quickly help him to tie it up.

Taeyong looked at the camera. With straight face he said,

" we're going to make pancake, Seulgi will cook, and i'll be here to rescue her if she burn the kitchen. "

Seulgi whined and takes Taeyong's hand, biting it. Then she chuckled. Taeyong only shook his head and nudge Seulgi. 

" come on, aren't we going to start? "

Seulgi nodded and talk to the camera. Making a heart gesture with her hands and clapped once before she start talking.

" okay so we have.. ingredients here... we have flavour, sugar, milk, eggs, baking powder, and vanilly essence-" Seulgi stopped Talking because she heard Taeyong laughed. " why are you laughing!? " she pouted.

" nothing. you're just too cute. " He pinches Seulgi's cheek. " now continue. "

Seulgi rolled her eyes then looked back at the camera, glanced at Taeyong whos still looking at her lovingly. 

" okay, so thats all the ingredients and we're going to start! " 

~~~

" Take three~ " Taeyong said and giggled.

Seulgi smiled at Taeyong then looked at the camera again. 

" okay, so first~ you need to crack the egg. two or three? " she said and glanced at Taeyong for confirmation.

" two. " Taeyong said.

" Two. " Seulgi said as she looked at the camera.

Taeyong chuckled and Seulgi chuckled as well.

" yah don't laugh at me-"

" im not!- "

" you are! " Seulgi pouted.

Taeyong just chuckled and moved closer to his girlfriend as Seulgi crack the egg.

" im not laughing at you. "

" yeah whatever- and after you crack the eggs, add sugar. " Seulgi said ignoring Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter