CHAPTER 3

[Jin FF] Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

"Wahh~ Look at all the flowers," the girl happily mentions as I flipped the 'Open-Close' sign and proceeded to lock up the flower shop.

"Is this your shop?" She asks.

"Yes."

"How beautiful!"

She acts like a child. Innocent, cheerful, seems like she has no care in the world. There's no other way I can describe her-So far.

"So why'd you come back?" She asks.

I blanked, slightly caught off guard by her question, "I would like to ask myself that as well," I remarked.

She gave a puzzled look which makes me grin a bit. Cute but silly.

"Mind telling me your name?" I ask.

"I'm Kim Na-Hee," she says with a smile, "How about you?"

"Ha-Neul. Park Ha-Neul."

"What a pretty name," she mesmerized.

What a simple mind.

"How come you can see me?" She continues to ask.

"Well~ I guess you could say I'm not of this world,"

"What do you mean?"

I stare out the windows of the shop watching people walk by, I sigh. "I can't tell you here please follow me."

I lead her up the stairs at the back of the shop into the living room of my home.

"Wahh~ what a nice place!"

I faintly smile in response.

"So why is it that you can see me?"

I sigh, "Well...Its because I'm a fallen angel...more commonly known as a demon among the humans," I explained.

NaHee's reaction quickly changed. She looked scared. A bit tense. She slowly took steps back as if she were preparing to escape.

"Don't worry I won't do anything," I remarked, frantically waving my hands, "It's not in my nature. Well not anymore."

"Not anymore?" She repeated.

"Look...I was an angel before but..."

"But?"

"I did something bad, really really really bad,"

Why am I explaining this as if I were talking to a child?

"But it was to protect someone. Someone who was really dear to me," I paused and thought of the past. The fracas. "Look I'm not forcing you to stay, you're free to go. Although I suggest you leave aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter