Chapter 2

Chaos, Mess, Imperfect

 

 

 

Guess what day is today. It's school day wooo~ just a normal day for everyone. Even for these families.

 

 

 

"Yah stupid kid, wake up before I leave you"

 

 

 

Eunji slapped Yein's face couple of times but Yein was still unbothered by her. Some sticky liquid got on Eunji's hand and she's going to scream anytime soon.

 

 

 

"EWWW THIS KID AISH REALLY!? That's it. Get up you little bastard"

 

 

 

Eunji pulled the blanket and Yein rolled down, falling to the floor with a loud bump.

 

 

"OWW!"

 

 

Yein rubbed her and blinked her eyes to adjust the lighting. Eunji's big ugly (that's what Yein thought) face appeared in front of her making her shocked.

 

 

 

"Oh Jesus! What an ugly face to start a good morning"

 

 

 

"Hahaha. Yah! Hurry and get ready before I leave your asses behind"

 

 

Eunji faked laugh and smacked Yein's head.

 

 

 

"Tch. Why did I go to school with you"

 

 

 

The 3rd grader quietly whispered but was loud enough for Eunji's sharp ears.

 

 

 

 

"It's because mom and dad trust me. And do you know what happened when they trust me? They sent you to the nearest school to my University. And what happened next? I-"

 

 

 

 

"-treat the cute Jung Yein nicely"

 

 

 

 

Again, Eunji smacked Yein's head. Yein narrowed her eyes and scratched her head, acting innocent as possible.

 

 

 

 

"That's totally the opposite what I'm gonna say you idiot. Now hurry get your lazy up"

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

Naeun was packing her books. After that, the University girl went downstair and had her breakfast.

 

 

 

Of course the morning isn't that peaceful as you thought cause-

 

 

 

 

"MOM! WHERE'S MY TIE?!"

 

 

 

Youngtaek shouted from upstairs. Mrs Son shook her head and helped her son.

 

 

 

 

Few minutes later, the two came downstairs with Youngtaek still haven't found his tie yet.

 

 

 

 

"Naeun honey, do you see Youngtaek's necktie?"

 

 

 

 

Mrs Son asked softly. Youngtaek probably told his mom that Naeun purposely hid it.

 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah I do. I washed it yesterday. Probably still in the washing machine. Your tie smells like a you"

 

 

 

 

Naeun calmly said. Youngtaek knew it that it was her the whole time. He hurriedly went to the washroom and find his tie then went back to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

"Say goodbye to your novels~"

 

 

 

 

Youngtaek smirked and Naeun sensed something so she pulled Youngtaek's tie (she's shorter than him duh) and Youngtaek gulped in both nervous and fear.

 

 

 

 

"Listen closely idiot, if you ever lay a finger on my stuffs, you won't breath again. Understand?"

 

 

 

 

Youngtaek nodded many times before Naeun finally letting go of him. Naeun can be scary sometimes despite her pretty innocent look.

 

 

 

"Oww!"

 

 

 

Naeun tripped on herself again and her head banged on the table counter. Youngtaek tried so hard not to laugh at her. Well Naeun is also a little dumb.

 

 

 

 

Youngtaek swore he got the most annoying sister and it's messing up his life.

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"My pretty mother, do you somehow see my cute bunny hairclips?"

 

 

 

 

"I think it's in the basket on the coffee table"

 

 

 

Namjoo proceed looking in the said basket and found her hairclips. She went back to the mirror and did her hair.

 

 

 

 

Soon, Donghyun came looking smart in his highschool uniform. The boy fixed his hair in the mirror.

 

 

 

 

"Oh no my ugly brother, that hair is uglier than your face"

 

 

 

 

Donghyun was used being called ugly by Namjoo. Like literally everyday Namjoo would 'praise' him.

 

 

 

 

"Here. Let your beautiful sister do your hair"

 

 

 

 

Namjoo combed his hair into a stylish one and Donghyun gotta admit it really looks good.

 

 

 

 

"Woah daebak. Thanks sis"

 

 

 

 

"Anything for my ugly brother"

 

 

 

 

Namjoo hugged the expressionless Donghyun being called ugly.

 

 

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

Chorong was doing Myungeun's hair. She tied into two ponytails since she love the hairstyle so much.

 

 

 

"Seriously unnie? I'm a grown up now"

 

 

 

Myungeun protested.

 

 

 

"Technically 17 years old is not considered as an adult. So take care of the hair, don't mess it"

 

 

 

 

Chorong can be evil sometimes too. Like how she threw Jaeseok's baseball bat into the drain cause she enjoys the sight of helpless Jaeseok.

 

 

 

 

But yeah, she's nice.

 

 

 

 

Dingdong~

 

 

 

 

The doorbell rings meaning there's someone outside. Chorong went to open the door and was greeted by two familiar faces.

 

 

 

 

"Ready? Let's go"

 

 

 

 

"Not yet. Wait a few more minutes"

 

 

 

Bomi and Hayoung waited outside.They often walk together to school. Sometimes the others would join too.

 

 

 

 

"YAH!! YOON BOMI! OH HAYOUNG!"

 

 

 

 

The two looked up at the house across Chorong's and there was the loud Jung Eunji, waving at them from her room.

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH HURRY GET DOWN! WE'RE LEAVING"

 

 

"I STILL HAVE TO PICK MY BOOKS!"

 

 

 

Soon enough, Yein came out of the house and once she saw her unnies she quickly made her way to them.

 

 

 

 

Eunji was still looking out of her window and saw Yein, already in her uniform. Surely she knew that the girl didn't take a shower.

 

 

 

 

"YAH YOU STUPID KID! TAKE A QUICK SHOWER WILL YOU?!"

 

 

 

 

Yein squinted her eyes. Picking up a rock on the road, Yein threw it to Eunji's room but she missed her target.

 

 

 

 

"That stupid kid. MOM! YEIN THREW A ROCK AT ME!   

 

 

 

 

Eunji vanished from the window, obviously going downstairs where her mom was.

 

 

 

 

"NO I DID NOT! UNNIE IS LYING!

 

 

 

 

Yein ran back to her house, leaving Bomi and Hayoung shook.

 

 

 

 

"What's with the shouting?"

 

 

 

 

Naeun asked as she and Youngtaek came out of their house which was just beside Eunji's. So basically they're neighbours with each other.

 

 

 

"Just Eunji being childish"

 

 

 

 

Hayoung answered and Bomi nodded. Naeun shrugged and shook her head.

 

 

 

 

"Yah Park Jaeseok be quick"

 

 

 

 

The lonely boy shouted to his friend. Bomi messes with Youngtaek's hair and hugged him by the shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"My little Youngtaekie, you grew taller than me huh? Eventhough you're just a 2nd grader"

 

 

 

"I think I eat alot lately. Maybe that's why"

 

 

 

 

"Oh is that why you're getting fatter?"

 

 

 

 

Hayoung messing with Youngtaek and having another younger people than her feels so good. Now she knows why the unnies love teasing her.

 

 

 

"The prettiest girl ever live has arrived with her loyal ugly knight"

 

 

 

And there's our drama queen. Namjoo and Donghyun live between Chorong and Bomi's house. Namjoo then putted her arm on Hayoung's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

Youngtaek escaped himself from Bomi and ran towards Donghyun. They were waiting for the Park outside. Mrs and Mr Park went to work already since they're the CEOs.

 

 

 

The Jung, the Yoon, the Son , the Kim and the Oh were their workers also having the highest rank in their own respective work categories.

 

 

 

"What's taking them so long?"

 

 

 

 

Soon enough, the Eyesmiles Sister came looking cheerful as usual. But the Park was still not done.

 

 

 

The highschoolers, Namjoo, Hayoung, Yein, Youngtaek and Donghyun decided to go first since they went to the same school.

 

 

 

 

"Bye Jaeseok~ We're leaving you behind~"

 

 

 

 

Donghyun evilly said as he went inside and there's Jaeseok running to the door with a sandwich in his mouth.

 

 

 

 

"Wait for me toooooo"

 

 

 

And also, Myungeun from behind followed knowing that her unnies will leave her too.

 

 

 

 

 

So the 7 kids, made their way to school leaving the U students waiting for Grandma Rong.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my God this is taking forever"

 

 

 

 

The silent Naeun dashed into the house with Bomi and Eunji following behind.

 

 

 

 

The three were shocked. Chorong was chilling in front of the TV, mouth fulled with snacks.

 

 

 

"Chorong unnie what in the hell are you doing?"

 

 

 

Eunji facepalmed, totally not expecting that.

 

 

 

 

"We've been waiting for like 20 minutes outside"

 

 

 

"Yeah. What they said"

 

 

 

 

Chorong stared at them for awhile, disgesting their words, figuring what's wrong with them.

 

 

She noticed the three were wearing uniforms and so does her.

 

 

 

 

"OH SHOOT! I FORGOT!"

 

 

 

 

Chorong ran to her room to get her bag and stuffs. Afterwards, she switched off the TV and apologized to them and explaining what had got into her.

 

 

 

 

"I thought class starts at 10am today. Sorry for the waiting"

 

 

 

 

"Seriously? That's for last Friday and today is freakin Monday"

 

 

 

The three shook their heads at how forgetful Chorong was. Probably because of her age. Well at least that's what Bomi thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

SHT University (don't bash me I can't made up any fabulous name) was located a few metres away from Highland Resident. And there's SHT Highschool right next to it.

 

 

 

The cafeteria and field combined the two buildings together. The only thing that seperate them was the hallway. Highschoolers and the U students used the same hallway to go in and out of the school.

 

 

 

 

They can visit one another but only with the teacher's permission. Youngtaek was chilling with his friends near the school gate. Clearly he was waiting for Jaeseok and Donghyun so they can walk back home together.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly a guy with his hair combed smartly approached him.

 

 

 

"Excuse me, are you Son Youngtaek? Son Naeun's brother?"

 

 

 

The guy asked him and looking at his uniform, Youngtaek knew he was a U student so he have to be polite.

 

 

 

"Yes. Why?"

 

 

 

The guy chuckled and stare at Youngtaek for a few seconds. 

 

 

 

 

"Do I look good?"

 

 

 

He asked and Youngtaek slowly nodded his head, looking at him confusedly.

 

 

 

 

"So I have a chance to hook up with your sister right?"

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. What?"

 

 

 

Youngtaek was making sure he heard the right words. The guy laughed as if the question was funny.

 

 

 

 

"I think your sister and I could make a great couple don't you think? My brother-in-law"

 

 

 

 

Judging by the way he talks, Youngtaek knew he's a player that only wants to satisfy his pleasure. And he was disgusted eventhough he was a guy too. 

 

 

 

 

"Your sister is just the hottest girl I've ever met. I wonder how she taste like"

 

 

 

 

Youngtaek was disgusted even more and it was shown all over his face. The guy sling his arm around Youngtaek's neck.

 

 

 

 

"How bout you try hooking me up with her? I'm sure it won't be a problem cause c'mon you are her brother. Right?"

 

 

 

 

This guy really annoyed Youngtaek. He disagreed on helping him and the guy laughed.

 

 

 

 

"I thought you are dumb but I was wrong. You are dumber than what I heard. Also a jerk like your sister"

 

 

 

And Youngtaek was confused.

 

 

 

 

"Confused huh? Don't you know the feeling of being rejected? It hurts you know. So many time Son Naeun rejected me. Why?!"

 

 

 

 

The guy pushed Youngtaek harshly but luckily he didn't fall. The people around stopped what they're doing and shifted their attentions to them.

 

 

 

 

"Whatever you're doing stop it. You're attracting attentions"

 

 

 

 

"Here's what I'm gonna do lil boy. I'm gonna touch your sister and f*** her hard man. Real hard you know?"

 

 

 

 

As much as Youngtaek hates Naeun for dragging him into troubles but he hates it more when people talk s about his sister like that.

 

 

 

 

The guy fell to the ground, looking at Youngtaek while holding his chin. Obviously Youngtaek punched him.

 

 

 

The guy smirked and threw a punch at Youngtaek.

 

 

--------

 

 

"What's happening over there?"

 

 

 

 

"Must be a fight. Awesome I wanna see"

 

 

 

 

Yein, Donghyun and Jaeseok quickly went to the scene with Namjoo, Hayoung and Myungeun following from behind. 

 

 

 

They accidently met each other by the staircase and decided to walk together.

 

 

 

 

"Oh mah gah"

 

 

 

Yein covered , fulled of shock. Donghyun and Jaeseok were cheering.

 

 

 

"Who was it?"

 

 

 

Namjoo asked and squeezed her way into the crowd followed by the others. Their eyes widen seeing who it was.

 

 

 

"Youngtaek?"

 

 

Bomi's voice was heard and they turn seeing Bomi was there, looking at the fight.

 

 

 

"Why are you here? Wait wait I know. It's your 'favourite' period right?"

 

 

 

Bomi nodded and they forgot about the fight till Namjoo ask Bomi again.

 

 

 

 

"What should we do now unnie?"

 

 

 

 

"Now my dongsaengs, we help. Onwards my soldiers!"

 

 

 

Bomi being the eldest answered the younger ones with full responsibilities.

 

 

 

So they charged forward and helped Youngtaek beating up the guy. His friends saw them and went to help their leader as well.

 

 

 

The front school was filled with loud cheers and intense fighting till it reached the university beside where the U students were.

 

 

 

 

"Oh Hayoung! Jung Yein! Kim Namjoo! Kim Donghyun!"

 

 

 

 

Eunji heard something and stopped her pace, making Chorong and Naeun looking at her weirdly.

 

 

 

"What is it Eunji unnie?"

 

 

 

 

"I think I heard someone shouting Donghyun and Yein's names. Also Hayoungie and Namjoo and"

 

 

 

Chorong and Naeun looked at each other and laughed merciless. Eunji pouted.

 

 

 

 

"Park Jaeseok! Park Myungeun! Son Youngtaek!"

 

 

 

 

This time they heard it loud and clear, making the two stopped laughing and start listening carefully.

 

 

 

 

"YOON BOMI! YOON BOMI!"

 

 

 

 

The three widen their eyes, exchanging glances and making that 'oh ' face.

 

 

 

 

Eunji quickly ran to the nearest window and there they saw their cute innocent dongsaengs fighting with U students. With Bomi being the leader.

 

 

 

 

"OH"

 

 

 

"MY"

 

 

 

"GADDDDD!!"

 

 

 

 

----------

 

 

In the principal's room, seated the Park, the Yoon, the Jung, the Son, the Kim and the Oh families.

 

 

 

The principal looked at the troublemakers one by one, bruises and bloods all over their faces well except the three. He shook.

 

 

 

The principal let out a long sighed, rubbing his temple and no words came out of his mouth. The parents smile awkwardly at him trying to ease his stress.

 

 

 

 

"I seriously have nothing to say but perhaps your kids does so I let you all go. Thank you for coming"

 

 

 

They went out of the room, one by one and the children knew they were in trouble and it's not a good thing.