01. Final

Indescribable Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is it wrong for me to hope more? Is it wrong for me to hope that you were saying the truth last night?

"There he is," she murmured when she entered the bus which she always use to go to the collage. Her eyes fixates on his face, the one she adores, who looks calm with a hat on his head. The sight of him alone made her heart beats faster even if he didn't look at her since the guy she adores has been watching outside the window, watching how the snows fall down one by one with his beautiful eyes. And of course, she has a very reasonable reason for that.

 

"I like you."

 

That one sentence kept replaying on her mind nonstop since last night. Her heartbeats never felt so normal since that moment. Especially the sight of him in front of her made her blood rushes to her cheeks until her cheeks turned into slightly red.

 

"Hi," Yuna greeted the man who's responsible for her heartbeat, her mind, and her everything.  A smile, of course, was formed on her lips before she knew like there's nothing could hold it back.

 

Lee Seokmin, who just watched outside the window, turned his head towards her. Yuna couldn't help but to smile wider but before she could do it, the lad already turned his head towards the window again without greeting her back. What just happened? Did she do something wrong?

 

She bit her lips slightly, trying to supress her unreasonable smile and trying to hide her disappointment. How could he do that to her? A deep sighs escaped before she says with her hands rubbing the back of her neck to ease her anxious, "I guess ... I'll be seeing you later at the campus."

 

Then there she is, sitting alone at the back seat of the bus, trying to think what did she do wrong that could make him acted like that.

 

 

It was already passed 11.00 pm when the birthday ended. Yuna, feeling a little bit tired and stuffed stomach, walked alone along the empty street. Her cold hand was stuffed inside her pockets due to the cold night winter.

 

"Choi Yuna!" A very familar voice called out for her. Even if she doesn't look back, she knew who was calling for her. It was none other than Lee Seokmin, her long time crush.

 

Of course it'll be rude if she didn't turn her head around to see him so she turned her head to be greeted by Seokmin who was running towards her with a red nose due to the cold. 'Why is he calling for her? Is it urgent until he needs to run like this?' she wondered inside her head until Seokmin arrived in front of her while panting a little bit hard.

 

"Are you okay? Something's urgent coming up?" Yuna voiced out her mind as she watched him trying to catch up his breath.

 

He only answered while raising one of his hand, signaling her to wait for a few seconds which she replied with a nod. The next few seconds, there was a heavy silence between them. Only Seokmin's heavy breaths, a bark from neighbourhood's dog, and a passing car could be heard between the silent. She took this oppurtinity to look at him carefully while still thinking what could be the valid reason to his rush towards her.

 

"U-um, Yuna... You forgot these," his voice stopped her from spacing out a little before her eyes were now directed towards a box which she unable to recognize. Noticing her confusement, he continued, "It's the cake's leftover. Minghao wants everybody to take some since there are still a lot of it."

 

A soft chuckles escaped her lips while she received the cake with both of her hand as her smile formed nicely on her face. "You're running here just for delivering this? You should've just give it to me when we meet at the campus tomorrow~"

 

He scratched the back of his neck while grinning, "It's okay. If I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter