Fin

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Ugh. 

Dahyun sighed. She look around and ninety nine percent of the people surrounding her are couples.  She feel irritated from the sight, it's not that she's jealous of it but she hates the thought of being lonely at this day while other people are walking with pair.  She's not supposed to be alone but someone ditch her today and that's her beloved best friend son chaeyoung who's currently enjoying her time with her new girlfriend. At the thought of chaeyoung she again remember their phone call a while ago ,

"kim dahyun! " dahyun put away the phone from her ear. chaeyoung use her full name and there's only two reason why : it's either she's happy or angry

"what is it? " dahyun ask and focus again on the notebook that she's writing.

"guess what? " even chaeyoung is not of her front she can tell that the girl is happy. 

"ahmm.. Let me see, tzuyu finally see you beyond friend.. " she but dahyun is surprise when chaeyoung said yes and apologize that she can't be with dahyun today , with that she end the phone call leaving dahyun shookt.


So that's it.  Their plans for today is cancelled.

Dahyun again sighed but this time in a heavy breathe and kick the can on the road. She has nothing to go but home,  no plans.  And dahyun knows all her friends has a someone to accompany for today.  After all it's a special day . A day to be with your love.t

"hi, please come to our cafe." a girl in a cute uniform handed her a coupon. 

Dahyun look at the girl face. She automatically smile.

"will I see you there?" the girl giggle on what she heard. 

The girl shyly nods at her and write something. 

She mouthed thank you at the girl and the latter smiled back and turn to other people to hand out again. 

Dahyun look at the paper again . Next to the girl number is the cafe name.  Dahyun is not familiar at the name.  This must be the new cafe that chaeyoung is talking about a few days ago. the cafe that they were suppose to go today.  

" everyone is talking about their cheese kimbap. Their best seller. "  the voice of chaeyoung run in her head. 

Alright. She turn around and head to cafe,  Without chaeyoung.

                            ...........................

Dahyun wants to Step out on the cafe , it's like couples are taking over the cafe.  She turn around heading to the door. But a waitress approach her and insist dahyun to follow her. 

" we have 6 rooms for our single customer , pick your room "  .

What's this for?  

Dahyun look at the rooms and noticed that is not a room , to be correct it's like a booth for single person.  

Without questioning the waitress, dahyun randomly enter a booth.  It's really a small wooden room with a half table and some not expensive but pretty decorations.  

The waitress ask her order and leave immediately after getting her orders.

The other half of the table must be for the next room, dahyun thought. The owner probably short on budget. 

She look at the paper again and look at the number.

 I'll text her later, dahyun smirk

Her order didn't take long. She's peacefully eating her ramen when she heard a noise on the next door. 

Dahyun heard a sweet voice that she stop from eating . The girl probably giving her order. Dahyun smiled,  she's sharing a table with a girl.  Oh how she want to see her face,  break  this wooden wall between them. But she shrugged and start eating again.

She pick a kimbap and put it on . 

Mmmm.  This is tasty. Great . Dahyun nods at her thought  and start to dance her head.

She's on that action when suddenly the wooden wall move upward. Causing dahyun to stop.

Dahyun drop her jaw from the shock. In front of her is the girl with a swee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter