I: Work and Matt.

A Picture With Thousands of Beauty.

Monday, 8:30 AM.

A typical day at Seoul. As usual cold wind is blowing right through the neighbourhood's windows. People staying at home in comfort, Keeping themselves warm. However, It did not bother Taehyung. He rose up from his bed, Took a quick hot shower before changing into work clothes and a thick fur jacket to warm himself outside. Standing at the bus stop, He glanced at his watch. "See? You never seem to mess up on being punctual" Chuckling, He took the bus ride to his workplace. In a slight hurry, He stood up from his seat. He didn't seem to notice a petite woman, Walking the same direction as him inside of the bus. With the woman's face covered and his head on his phone, The two accidentally bumped at each other. Dazed at what happened, Both of them bowed as an apology to each other and said a quick sorry. "Who was that though?" He whispered right after he got out from the bus. "My man Taehyung yeah!" A deep enthusiastic voice of a man rang inside his head, With the thought of his friend. Taehyung turned his head behind him, With a cool smile on his face. "Matthew, I knew it was you!" He excitedly said as their palms slapped on each other's. "Since when did you come back to Korea? How did you get in here? Did you bribe the guards?" A teasing laugh came out from his mouth. "Its my first day to work here! Surprise!" The other spread his arms wide as his smile gets wider to his ears. "Really? Since when did you-" He blinked his eyes in disbelief. His bestfriend who was living in the States is back to Korea and is gonna share the same work place as him. Yet his words were interrupted by Matthew who was still smiling wide. "Easy piece-y, I came back a couple of months ago i was already planning this when i was at LA. I really miss it here, I want to work here and most importantly i want to work together with my bro" Shaking his head, Taehyung simply responded with a nod. The two walked their way together inside the office. As a long-term regular, Taehyung guided Matthew all the way to mold him as his bestfriend is having his first day as a regular. Before getting promoted as an Insurance Salesman, Taehyung also started as an employee incharge of faxing documents. "Yes! I have a job!' Matthew exclaimed, As if he was promoted from Private to Corporal in the Military. Taehyung laughed it off,  He was happy to see his bestfriend. He was still the same old Matthew he knew.

Hours passed, The daylight slowly turning into dark with a bokeh-like scenery with the city lights which blended along at the window's view. He had a fun day today, Peace among the employees were relaxing. Everyone seems to be smiling and talking alot with each other. Matthew strangely gained a massive number of friends already.  "Hey, I met this woman at the cafe the next day after i came back here. Damn, She's beautiful! Man! I couldn't forget her face! I gotta meet her someday at the same place and ask for her sns name and number maybe?" Matthew described the mystery woman in awe as the two had a drink at the nearby resto after finishing their work. "You never changed since then" Taehyung laughed and took a shot of soju. "What? Atleast i have some fishing to do. We've known each other for years, How come you still don't have a girlfriend?" They laughed in unison. Taehyung lost abit of himself at the thought of not having a significant other for all these years. He remembered all courtships and confessions he has done to women he liked but none of them felt the same way. He thought deep, Trying to shake thoughts of him being less attractive and cool. Unlike the other, Matthew. Who has a strong confident personality, He easily makes women fall inlove and like him. Taehyung is far from that, He's shy. He never opens up right away, Everytime he tries to be funny. Women will always think he's a prankster and no decent seriousness is inside of him. He and Matthew are totally opposites but because of bond, They are still the best of friends from childhood up to now they have grown as a man. "Hey, Are you alright?" Matthew looked at him in confusion. "Ah me? Yeah yeah i'm alright. I also drank with the fellow mates yesterday night, I feel like having a headache." Taehyung nodded and brought up an excuse. His deep thought about his insecurities were exchanged by the woman with the face of hair. "Sorry" The feminine voice replaying in his head like a broken record. "I think we should stop this for now, We'll drink alot next time when you have recovered, Okay?" Matthew, With his concern. The two took a taxi instead of a bus, It was all on Matthew.

Taehyung bid his coolest goodbye at his bestfriend once they arrived at his apartment. Thanking Matthew for treating him to drink and paying his taxi fare. He slacked off walking ascended up stairs, Taehyung opened his door in an exhausted manner. He knew he was going to have a good long sleep tonight.