Winter letter.

Letters to my soul.

RUMOR: FATHER OF "A" GIRL GROUP MEMBER HAS KILL HIMSELF IN JAIL.

 

RUMOR: "A" RUMORED TO BE FROM TOP GIRL GROUP.

 

RUMOR: FATHER OF "A" HAS BEEN IN JAIL FOR DOMESTIC ABUSE AND ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT.

 

RUMOR: FATHER OF "A" HAS COMMIT THE ABUSE WITH "A" AND BROTHER.

 

BREAKING NEWS: "A" COMFIRMED TO BE MOONBYUL FROM MAMAMOO.

 

 

 

.It all started as secret but I guess every secret has a time limit... and mine has reached its own.

I Moon Byul Ie would like to start this letter saying how sorry I am, and I hope one day you can forgive me for all the pain that I had inflect with my careless and lies to you.

I hope you don't mind, but I would like to tell you a story so you can undestard better.

It all begun when I was 4 maybe 5 years old, my mother had been traveling a lot because of work, so me and my younger brother were left at the house, under the care of the nannies and well our father. Thanks to that, I found that the monsters aren´t just on my mind they are also human.

I had never been that afraid since I left that place.

As a lot of you may know, when I was 15 I went to live with my grandparents, and there is where I found my family and happiness. But because of the monster, I was tarnished and full scars, some of them visible and some of them not.

Since I debut I had never show my back to the public, even my own members had never seen it... even when they had tried... When the fans realised that, they begun to ask questions and some of you may know, I said that: I am ashamed because when I was 16 I was involucred in a car accident that damage my back pretty bad and I am too uncomfortable to show it... (Happy together).

Since then I was ganning confidence because of the support of my moomoos and also because of the corrective surgery that I was getting on my scars.

I wasn´t lying about that accident (it was a pretty bad one, and that is the main reason of why I tend to hurt my left leg so easly) but It wasn´t the only surce of my scars... My scars started when my father was alone with me.

I never wanted to lie to the public, friends, members and special to my moomoos. I never wanted to lie to you, but also I never wanted to tell the truth... not because I did not trust or love any of you, but because that means that what happend did actually happen... tell the truth for me means to accept my past, and I wasn't ready to remember or to accept any of that. Even now I doesn't feel right.

In so many ways I am still afraid of the monster I met when I was young... even just to say his name cause so much fear. But I guess this time the monster is only on my mind and no longer made of flesh.

So I would like to apologize once again for all the pain that I had inflicted and ask for you forgiveness.