Characters' Info

The Key To My Heart

Meet the wonderful people that will be entertaining you in the story~ :DD

 

Main Characters

 

Lee Min~

I guess you can say she's harmless.. When you don't do anything to her. But, when in a bad mood, she's dangerous o.o She's a real badass person when angry, so be sure not to piss her off. Except when they're elders. She looks really sweet and quiet in front of them.. Hehehe. She has a really caring personality. When one of the people she really cares about gets hurt or is messed with, she doesn't hesitate to stand up for them. She's not really a person with a revengeful personality, but can think of the most scariest ways for revenge when needed. Very talented. She plays piano, violin, guitar, recorder (that thing that looks like a flute), and she sings. She loves to read books. Funny. When sad or hurt, she turns into a lifeless vegie. She has a habit of pouting. Specially in pictures. You'll see what I mean. ;) By the way, she is Ara's cousin. In college with Ara and Key.

 

Han Ara~

Hmmm.... Smart girl. She loves to eat. But she is a skinny girl who never gets fat no matter how much she eats. The reason? Unknown. She may look normal and boring when her friends are out of sight, but she goes crazily weird and freakishly fun when she is with them. Yep. Weird girl we have here. She will make sacrifices for her friends. She is a great stalker! Woah wait. Let me change that. She is a great super secret agent spy! :DD A.K.A. Detective Han. 8D You can call her a stalker if you want. Funny girl we have here. She's nice. Kind. She doesn't like mushrooms, pickles, olives, and spiders. Especially tarantulas. O_O LOVES to read books. She is hardworking. Very secretive, this girl. She cheers up her friends when they are down. When this girl is mad,  her inner devil comes out and you can feel the evil aura trying to climb out. She LOVES to stay in cafes. While the other ones are musically talented, Ara here does not play any instruments. But she sings. By the way, she is Min's cousin. In college with Min and Key.

 

Kim Kibum (Key)

This dude is an amazing dancer. Any kind of dance, name it. And he will dance. He is not afraid to get revenge. If anyone hurts his friends, they will get the bish slapping of their lives. He raps and sings. Can be very bossy. Competitive. Likes to win. Likes the color pink. He cooks. He is active in sports. He is random and funny. Scared of heights. Sometimes, he nags Ara and Min. But The girls would always burn him back. If they're not in the mood, he gets the death glare. Or when it's just playfully, they just laugh. Goes to the same college as Ara and Min. 

~ ~ ~

Minor Characters

 

Han Sumi

Ara's lil sis. Her saengie. Min's cousin. Smart girl. Likes to draw. Is in high school. Plays guitar, piano, and sings. Talkative. Can be very annoying and irritating. Sometimes, rude. When she gets mad, her nostrils flare up and fire starts blowing out of it. Can be very emotional. Funny, I guess. Weird. Sleeps anywhere. Sits wherever. Likes to go with her sister to cafes and buy coffee. 

 

Mr. Anonymous

Min's ex-boyfriend. He will be revealed later on in the story.

 

Lee Jet / Jet Lee

He likes to call himself Jet Lee. =.= He is Min's lil bro. Her saengie. Same age as Sumi. Cousin of Ara and Sumi. Goes to the same high school as Sumi. Annoying. Irritating. Spoiled. Video game addict. Smart kid. Fat, ugly. LOL JK~ His face is quite normal. Not really. LOL JK~ Haha Anyway, he likes drawing too. Likes listening to music. Thinks he can dance. Thinks he could rap. Sings. Plays guitar. Gullible.

 

Kim Jonghyun

Kibum's friend. Sings very good. Rich. Has taken a liking to Ara. Is in a private school for rich people. Kind of arrogant. Kind of conceited. Is a playboy. Flirts with almost every girl. But does not flirt with girls that he knows are taken.

[That's all the info I got from the interview because he started flirting with me so ran away from him.-.-]

 

To my dear editor, A.K.A. cousin,

Feel free to edit stuff. Spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and more. I won't make that much mistakes like some person....LOL I'm so mean XD Anyway, if chu wants to add some stuff, go ahead~ Chu have to tell me though~ Okays~

Sincerely,

Le rice eating author o3o

 

OhMuhGah :3 Lemme just say I am very honored to be a co-author of this story~ ALSKUFHASJKDLFHSAJKD SO EXCITING XDD ♥ Can't wait till the later chapters! :) Thanks for reading, everyone! ^-^

With lots of love, co-author, Min ♥