Chapter 1

I'm Willing to Share
Please log in to read the full chapter

That day definitely not a good time to stay outside, the wind is way too cold. A young man stood up on the balcony, alone. He sighed while threw his gaze outside, watching the city lights, try to ignored all the chaos inside his dorm. Try to ignore everything, except his favorite sound, a sound that only came out from a certain person’s lips. “His voice is so lovely” He closed his eyes, enjoying the certain sound from inside. I love him.

 “You really love him, hyung.” He jumped in shock because Minghao suddenly stood up there, beside him. He handed a glass of coke to him.

“You scared me! Thanks.” He took the glass and sipped some. Suddenly he choked and wide his eyes to Minghao when he realized what he said to him a few seconds ago. “What? You know, Hao? How? I didn’t recall that I’ve told you about this before!”

“You completely forget about what you did last night, a crazy drunk Chinese young man that kept mumbling in Chinese until finally Sungcheol hyung knocked him out with his fist. Luckily it’s only me that know what you speak, like how you complement him like crazy last night.” He smirked and sipped the coke in his hand.

“What? I bet that’s why no one drank today huh? Ah…did I say too much last night?” He giggled and blush a little, try to remember what’s exactly happened last night.

“Maybe, but isn’t okay since it’s only me that know it. I’ll keep it for myself. I promise.” Minghao smiled at him, try to convince him that he will keep the promise. The older chuckled and sighed.

“Well yeah, I do love him, a lot. Since the first time my eyes met his. I’m well aware of that.” He smiled and turned his body, facing the glass door of their dorm. He locked his eyes to a certain person that keep jumping around while tease the others.

The younger looked at him, questioning him. “But, don’t you already know that… I mean, don’t you said he only tell that to you? Are you on your right mind? He is…” Not be able to finish his sentence, the elder sealed Minghao’s lips with his finger.

“I know, I already told you that know every detail about that. It’s not like I want him to love me back, Hao. He doesn’t even realize that I have this feeling for him. This is enough for me.” He smiled at the younger. And when he turned his face to him, he’s shocked.

Minghao’s eyes are already wet, and he looks like he’ll start bawling out in seconds.

“Oh my god, Hao! It’s okay. I really meant it that it’s enough for me. You don’t have to cry. Ugh, my baby brother is bawling.” He hid the younger’s face into his arm and pat his head, hoped that it’ll help to calmed him down.

“You know, I’ve known how big his love is. He even told me in person. I can’t ignore him and his sweet talk about his love life, Hao. And all the things that he talked about that person, every single thing about him in his eyes is perfect. I just can’t do anything about this right? I can’t take his happiness just because I want him to be mine, I can’t. And I respect both of them too, they’re my hyungs and it means they’re my family, just like you and the others.”

“But it’s not like his love is mutual, hyung. You can try to snatch his heart!” Minghao lifted his head and stare eagerly into his hyung’s eyes.

“It’s not as simple as that, Hao. You’re a grown up and I guess you have to know that this isn’t like a fight between two toddler that want to play the same toy. It’s okay for me, I love him but it doesn’t mean that I have to be with him. Like what I said before, this is enough. I prefer to treasure him inside my heart, as long as I can see that smile stays on

Please log in to read the full chapter