Chapter One.

Will You Take Me?

NOTE: Before you start reading the story I need to tell you; english is not my first language so this might contain some mistakes. I'm trying my best to make a great story here, since Soljin/LESol is my favorite ship. I needed to write something because this year has been terrible for us shippers, so this will help me and maybe help whoever is reading it, to not miss them so much. I'm also not so good at writing so I apologize. The story might or might not contain in future chapters; I hope you're okay with it either way. I hope you guys like it, you're free to leave your comments with your thoughts. Thank you

 

It was a Saturday night; Solji was super busy working at the bar because one of the bartenders didn’t show up to work, so she had to do all by herself, since she was the owner of the place.

It was rap battle night and the place was really crowed, most were guys, but it called Solji’s attention when she saw a pretty girl getting up on stage. The girl took the mic and started rapping, she was really good and Solji was amazed by how great she was. She actually never heard a girl rap like that. She stopped everything she was doing just to pay more attention to this mysterious girl.

The girl had long brown hair; she was wearing ripped black skinny jeans and a purple hoodie. “She’s so cool” Solji shouted and the guy who was sitting near her agreed.

Solji couldn’t stop looking at this girl; she wanted to know her name. She wanted to know more…

Suddenly she heard everyone screaming “Ahn Elly!”, LE was her stage name and the girl won the competition against the guy who always wins at rap battle night. “Ahn Elly?” Solji asked to herself, she got lost in her thoughts until she heard two girls asking for some drinks.

“Hey, could you please get us two bottles of soju?” The girl with long silver hair asked. “Sorry, yeah sure” Solji apologized for not hearing her at first.

This girl was sitting with another girl, and they were kind of flirting and holding hands, which made Solji uncomfortable; she wasn’t used seeing two girls being so confident about their uality in front of other people. At that moment the long haired girl kissed the short haired girl and they smiled to each other. Solji was a little nervous.

“Sorry if seeing two girls loving each other makes you uncomfortable.” The long haired girl said to Solji and laughed.

“What? No, it’s ok. I was just thinking that it’s so weird seeing gay couples, they usually hide.” Solji’s face turned red of embarrassment.

“Yeah... we don’t like hiding. I think society is wrong, we should be able to love whoever we want to and kiss each other in front of people if we want to. We’re not doing anything wrong.” The girl was determinant.

“So huh, what’s your name?” The other girl finally spoke.

“I’m Solji, and you two are…” Solji asked the couple.

“I’m Heeyeon, but everyone calls me Hani” The long haired girl smiled. “And this cutie over here is my girlfriend, Hyerin.” Hyerin went all shy.

“Nice to meet you guys. You two make a lovely couple.” Solji said with a huge smile on her face.

“Ohhh, here comes our friend, could you get us another bottle of soju please?.” Hani asked Solji.

Solji turned to get the bottle and then she saw her there, the girl who was on stage a couple minutes ago.

“Hey girls. I thought you forgot about tonight.” LE said to her friends and then sat there with them.

"No, we were late because someone I know took forever to get dressed…” Hani said rolling her eyes. “I’m sorry” Hyerin said embarrassed. “Congrats by the way! You ended everyone up there. I’m really proud.” Hani said with teary eyes.

LE was Hani’s bully in high school but one time LE saw another girl messing with Hani and she went to defend her, Hani was thankful because the other girl tried to beat her. LE apologized for being so mean with her and then they became best friends.

“Here you go.” Solji coldly handed the bottle to LE. Something about the girl made her feel so weird.

“Hyojin this is Solji, we were just introducing ourselves before you came in.” Hyerin introduced the girl to her friend.

“Hi, nice meeting you, Solji.” Hyojin said giving the other girl a cute eye smile. Solji melted; she didn’t notice her eyes from the distance. “Oh my god… she’s more beautiful than I thought.” Solji thought to herself.

“Hyojin? I thought your name was LE or something like that?” Solji curiously asked.

“Oh, LE, that’s my stage name, my real name is Hyojin, but you can call me whatever you want.” Hyojin said looking a little embarrassed.

“Oh, I like Hyojin better.” Solji said with a smirk. “And by the way, you were amazing up there.”

Hyojin blushed; she wasn’t used to other girls complimenting her. “Thank you.” She finally said.

The girls spent like an hour sitting there, drinking and laughing until Hyerin started to feel a little dizzy so Hani decided it was time to take her home.

Hyojin stayed a few more minutes at the bar drinking alone and watching Solji work. She was amazed by how great she looked. She wanted to talk to her and get to know her but she was also nervous, she didn’t want to make a fool of herself, even though she was really determined when it comes to talk to other girls, but this time was different, she was feeling something she never felt before for any other girl, she liked Solji but it was too early to tell, she barely even knew her.

The time passed and she ended up being the only one left at the bar. Her heart started to beat really fast when the older girl came to her and nicely asked her to leave because she was about to close the bar. Hyojin didn’t notice how late it was.

“Oh… I’m sorry I just got lost in my thoughts. I guess I should leave then.” Hyojin said, she was at the door about to leave but then Solji stopped her.

“Wait… Could you drive me home? My little sister was supposed to pick me up but she’s probably sleeping because she’s not answering the phone.” Solji paused because she was feeling embarrassed. “You know what? Never mind. I can take a cab. I’m sorry.”

“I can take you.” Hyojin firmly said, the idea of driving the girl to her house was exciting and maybe it was a great opportunity to get to know her.

“Really? I mean, I don’t want to bother you, but I really don’t like taxy drivers, they’re always checking me out or trying to flirt with me.” Solji rolled her eyes, she really disliked older men.

“I don’t blame them. You’re really beautiful.” Hyojin said without even thinking it.

Solji blushed while looking down and awkwardly laughed. “Thank you… Anyway, I know you barely know me but I’ll pay you for the ride ok?”

“Oh my god no, you don’t have to pay me. Please, I’m doing this because I really want to.” Hyojin said while taking the car keys out of her bag.

Once they were outside Hyojin took Solji to her car and nicely opened the door for her. Solji thought it was a nice gesture.

Inside the car Hyojin the stereo, a nice ballad was playing. The song talked about love and cheesy stuff which made both of them uncomfortable, so Hyojin decided to change the music. They were talking when Hyojin heard a weird noise and suddenly the car stopped working. Apparently the battery died. Hyojin was so mad, she was having a great time with Solji and then that happened.

“Is everything ok? Do you need my help?” Solji came out of the car to see what happened.

“No. Nothing’s ok. This car is just a piece of garbage that’s it. Who the hell is going to help me now at 5 am?” Hyojin started yelling at the car.

“I’m sorry, we can walk from here, my house is not that far. You can leave the car here and I can help you find someone to fix it later ok?” Solji put her hand on Hyojin’s shoulder to calm her down.

“Yeah but I live far away from this neighborhood.” Hyojin said with a worried tone.

“You can stay at my place… I have a really comfy couch, you can crash there and then when you wake up we come back here and try to fix it. It’s the least I can do.” Solji said. She was nervous, she felt butterflies on her stomach, she didn’t even know why she invited her to stay at her place, but she felt like it was the right thing to do; besides she actually wanted to spend more time with her. She was curious about Hyojin.

“Oh no, it’s ok I can stay here a few more hours and then call someone. Don’t worry.” Hyojin firmly said, she didn’t want to bother the other girl.

“I insist, besides it’s freezing out here. Come on, my house is like three blocks away.” Solji insisted, she wasn’t going to leave her there in the cold.

“If you insist…” Hyojin had no other choice, so she took all her stuff out of the car and walked with Solji.