Final

Seasons Greetings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three month. And nothing has been concluded. Not from the company. Not from the authorities. Nothing from the man himself.

Honeatly, Kibum has gone deeply frustrated from all this.  And when he is frustrated, he will become so annoyingly indifferent especially towards the source of his frustration. This time it is Onew. 

Like last Thursday, they had to fly from Incheon heading to Singapore for a schedule. Since that morning, Kibum has been religiously sending text messages and trying to reach Onew through phone calls, but everything turned into disdain. Onew didin't reply even a single of his message and the furthest he can reached with the calls was the operator lady telling him that the the person he tried to reach is nlt available. 

"What do you mean he's not avalilable?!!? And why would I leave him a message you woman!" Kibum raised his voice into his phone. 

"Who is that unfortunate lady to be the receiving end your mood swing mode"? Minho asked him while sipping from his cup. They were in their assigned room,  waitimg for their flight to Singapore. 

"Shut up, Minho. And it was to Onew hyung's phone operator lady. I'm so pissed of right now I had to unleashed it on her."

Minho's face softened (a bit) from the mentioned of Onew's name. He understand why Kibum is so pissed off, even Jonghyun hyung and Taemin will understand too. So he decided no to tease his friend anymore and tried to calm him instead. 

"Relax, Kibum. Hyung might be busy with something. Maybe he's at his parents home and left his phone somewhere else. You know how clumsy he can get sometimes right?"

Although Onew never said something about visiting his parents house before Minho left from their shared apartment this morning,  but some white lies won't hurt, he guessed. 

"Yeah, I know. Clumsy enough to get himself into all this freaking ridiculous chaos. He's not just clumsy, but also plain stupid." Kibum said mindlessly without thinking "Who else would have mistook- "

Before Kibum could finished his sentence, he had a raging Minho all over him and in a split second there's Jonghyun and Taemin between both of them in order to avoid any unnecessary brawls. 

"You just cannot simply calling names about Onew hyung ! If I ever heard that once again, I'm warning you, you'll never get out of it." Minho pointed his finger at Kibum and left the latter dazed and frozen at his spot. 

"W-what just happened?" Kibum stuttered

Jonghyun released a sigh while Taemin hugged Kibum from the side. He released another sigh before he start talking. 

"Kibum, you know how protective Minho is towards Onew hyung. They have been living together since our debut days, even after you, me and Taemin left the dorm. He just couldn't stand it if someone said anything bad about Onew hyung. They are the closest among us, if I have to say. "

Jonghyun ended his long speech while holding Kibum's hand. He hoped that at least ten percent of what he said just now reached Kibum because he still looked as daze as before.

"B-but, even though they are the closest, Onew hyung and I. We are. We just.. " Kibum couldn't finisshed his sentence. 

"Both of you are what, hyung?" Taemin asked, impatient. Although Jonghyun and him could guess, they would like to hear it from Kibum himself. 

"Nothing, we are nothing. Minho can be the closest member to him for all I know. I don't care about him anymore. Never !"

And just like that, Kibum is out from his dazy state and back to his original self. Jongyun immediately regretted his action of talking to Kibum because somehow a dazy and quiet Kibum is quite peaceful. Not that he would tell that to Kibum unless he has a death wish someday. 

*

Somehow, their schedule at Singapore went smoothly. Kibum and Minho acted decent towards each other,  at least in front of the press and their junior, Red Velvet. Everyone, especially SHINee World, enjoyed their perfomances that night,  and that's all that matters. 

Until they were on their way back to Korea and the 91-liner in their group continued their cold war. Jonghyun could only sight (at least for 423 times) along their 6 hours flight back home while Taemin busied himself with the 'Move Dance Step Parody' videos.

*

Upon reaching their home-country, everyone spread into different van towards their home and that,'s when Minho went towards Kibum to talk to him. Naturally, Jonghyun would be worried if Minho wamt to continue to be fussy towards Kibum because Kibum ia not an easy opponent as well and he didn't want SHINee to be in the headlines tomorrow, not like this. Anyway, he's not worried now because he had unintentionally heard (read: eavesdropping) Minho's phone call with Onew in the toilet just now. 

"Yeah, hyung. I'm coming home now. Might arrived in 40 minutes."

"Everyone's good. We did well at the concert."

"Kibum? I don't know. I am in the middle of a cold war with him right now."

"Why would I, hyung?  He was the one that started it all. It his fault anyway. He called you stupid just because you didn't contacted him back. Wait, that makes it's actually your fault."

"Okay, okay. I will. I promise I will. You have to call him too after this, okay Hyung? Bye. I think manager hyung already waiting for me right now. See you at home. Yeah, okay I will, don't worry. Bye. I'm hanging up right now."

Even though he only heard from the one-side of the conversation, he knew that it was Onew hyung on the other li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter