Chapter 12

Skeletons in the Closet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Before Yoongi knew it, Friday had rolled by. Hoseok encouraged him to go out with him and some of their other friends from back in the day when the two of them were underground rappers. They didn’t do much though. All they did was grab some drinks at an Irish-inspired pub in Itaewon and caught up with life. The last time Yoongi had seen them was at least half a year ago. Sure, he could say that he was busy and he was, but it had more to do with the fact that he didn’t feel like socializing much whenever they met up. It definitely didn’t help with the fact that Yoongi never really felt all that close to them either, but Hoseok sure did. So, the younger man practically dragged him out of the studio to hang out with the guys because ‘they’ve been asking a lot about you.’

Yoongi brought the glass cup up to his lips, drinking down the Irish ale when he caught one of the twin’s gaze. “How’s Miyoung doing since the last time we saw you, Yoongi Hyung?” yelled Sejoon. The pub was irritatingly loud despite the fact that there was no music in the background – it was all just people talking and laughing nonstop.

He shrugged. “Same old, same old.” he stated.

The one that had introduced Miyoung to him was Sejoon. She was the sister of one of his other friends or something like that. If it wasn’t for that blind date that he had urged Yoongi to go on then they would’ve never met. For that simple fact, Yoongi was eternally grateful and a bit softer with his words directed at him.

Sejoon cracked a smile at him. “You’re always so reserved as always.”

“Ooohhh~ So cool and mysterious.” chimed in his fraternal twin brother, Minjoon, annoyingly.

Yoongi glared at the guys. “ off.” His response caused the entire table to erupt in laughter.

“That’s what the girls always liked about you though.” added Junho, their other friend, with a curt nod. “They eat that up like it’s candy. Too bad I can’t play a bad boy even if I wanted to.” Yoongi scoffed. Junho was the biggest womanizer from the group and he was sitting there acting like he was innocent. “I can only imagine the things I’d do if all those girls fell at my feet the way they do to you when you rap, Yoongi.”

Now it was his turn to laugh. Junho was referring to his fans and there was no way in hell he was going to touch any one of them. The last thing he needed was a scandal to arise. Something like that will definitely tarnish his public reputation and he can kiss his whole damn career goodbye. “It’s probably for the best that you’re not the famous one and that Hoseok and I are the ones in the spotlight instead.” he smiled. “Who knows how many scandals you’d be caught in?”

Junho let out a hearty chuckle. “People would hate me.” he mused. “I’d be ing everyone’s wife and girlfriend and then all of my fans.”

“That’s just disgusting.” blurted out Hoseok, the much softer one of the bunch. “Control your ing , Hyung.”

“I’m just admitting the truth.” defended the older man, as he put up his hands as if he was caught red handed. “Besides, I’m not that ing crazy. I love , but it’s time I wind down.”

Everyone raised their eye brows, surprised. “You got a girl you really like or something?” questioned Sejoon, shocked.

Junho beamed a smile at them. He was never the one to get tied down by a relationship. He was always jumping from woman to woman every week. One night stands were his standard protocol each weekend. It was weird for Yoongi to see his -crazed friend so genuinely happy at the mention of a “girl.” The older man’s usual lust-filled gaze was replaced with bright doe eyes instead. Now this was getting a little strange.

“Who is she?” Yoongi inquired.

The man shrugged. “Someone I ed with long ago.” He obviously wasn’t going to answer his question.

“Kim Chaewon.” yelled out Hoseok, referring to some girl Junho mentioned a long time ago about having ‘really good with.’ Junho shook his head.

“Lee Youngmi?” asked Minjoon. The other guys, aside from the older man and Yoongi, started to bicker. “You know, the one with the big s.”

“No, no.” quickly interrupted Sejoon. “It has to be Shin Inhye.”

The table became dead silent upon the mention of her name. Everyone knew that Yoongi lost his ity to Inhye and that they were ing one another practically on a daily basis. It was obvious. But, he remembered the way a few of them always had their eyes lingering on her with wet lips whenever she was around them. They lusted after her as well. Whether all of them actually did wanted to her wasn’t what was bothering Yoongi in that instant. What he wanted to know was whether she actually slept with one of his friends in the duration of their buddy relationship or not. Their relationship wasn’t officially exclusive and she could have ed anyone she wanted.

But, he couldn’t help but feel a bit betrayed? Was it even betrayal that he was feeling? He wasn’t entirely sure what he was feeling, but knowing the possibility that his friend had ed her too didn’t settle well with him. During of their buddy relationship, Inhye always made it seem like he was the only one that she was messing with because she never mentioned anyone else. If she did, he wouldn’t have minded because it wasn’t like he liked her like that. As long as she still wanted to sleep with him then he would have been fine with however many other men she was with. But, she always talked about him: how much she loved his voice, how much she missed him, and how much she wanted him to her all day and night long. – he even wrote one of his older popular songs based the way she rode his .

“What the was that, Sejoon?” Junho finally cursed. “Inhye and I never slept with one another.”

“Well, someone is telling the truth.” Yoongi cocked an eyebrow at his friends. “Did you her or not?”

“Look, it happened-” started Junho.

“And, you couldn’t have ing told me, Hyung?” interrupted Yoongi, getting angry now. Even if they weren’t that close, couldn’t the guy have the decency to let him know that he had ed Inhye? What was the point of keeping this away from him after all these years if they did? What Yoongi was upset over wasn’t necessarily the fact that she slept with other guys. It was the fact that she never mentioned it and what made it worse was that Junho never said anything either. All of this secrecy was making Yoongi feel like a fool.

“WE NEVER DID ANYTHING.” the older man roared, causing the people at nearby tables to go silent. People glanced at them and then slowly went back to their conversations with lowered voices. Junho was breathing hard as he stared into Yoongi’s irritated face. “What the , Yoongi? Did you like her or what? I thought she was just your buddy.”

He desperately wanted to yell, She’s my ex-wife, you dumb! She could’ve at least told she was ing you while she was ing me too while she was my wife. And, you were supposed to be my friend. You two ed behind my back and didn’t even ing tell me. But, he couldn’t. No one aside from Hoseok knew that he had knocked up Inhye and was forced to marry her. He was too ashamed to tell them the truth. Everything was going so well for these guys when the pregnancy news broke out – Junho was in the process of opening a club up with his older brother and the twins were signed on as some of YG’s backup dancers. He felt like his life was compared to theirs so he lied to them that his family desperately needed his help with the restaurant. None of these guys except for his best friend knew about the life that he led with Inhye after he left Seoul to go back to Daegu and Yoonsung. They knew absolutely nothing.

“What the did you two do?” muttered Yoongi. “Tell me honestly.”

“Nothing.” admitted Junho. “She’d never let me touch her anyways. The only person that she wanted was you. It was always you.”

Yoongi’s eyes flicked over to Sejoon. “What the hell were you talking about then?” he asked.

“I-I saw Inhye and Junho Hyung coming out of Hoseok Hyung’s room when you two threw a party and I just assumed.” professed the younger man, unable to look at either of them in the eyes.

“But, we didn’t do anything.” swore Junho, as Yoongi narrowed his eyes at him. “That was when you and I had both had bleach blonde hair. We were both wearing black leather jackets that night. Inhye was drunk and she thought that I was you so we started to make out and I took her into Hoseok’s room. I started to say some dirty to her and that was when she pushed me away. She told me that I wasn’t you so she just left.”

The only time Yoongi had bleach blonde hair and wore a leather jacket to a party that he threw with Hoseok was the night that he and Inhye both suspect was the night that they conceived Yoonsung on. They were completely wasted that night and Yoongi still have trouble recalling all the events that happened then. Whether he used a or not, he couldn’t remember. They found a used by his bedside, but that could’ve easily been from any of the party goers that might have been ing in his room. All he remembered was that the was much better than the usual on that particular night and he was sure that he ed Inhye without a on, especially after she told him she was pregnant months later. But, he wasn’t sure. Nothing was ever for sure at least until now.

“I saw her with you soon after and then you two went back to your room after downing two thirds of the bottle of tequila to . You were blabbering about how you wanted to her raw and hard.” added Junho. “And, you ing did because you es were so damn loud that the whole party knew what you two were doing.”

Yoongi let out a long breath after hearing that anecdote. He wanted to punch himself in the 1) for reacting the way he did with this whole stupid situation, 2) for drinking that much alcohol, and 3) for ing Inhye without protection that night. The guys watched as he threw back the last bit of beer that was still in his cup. This was the first time he had heard another person’s story on what had happened that night. When he asked Hoseok if he remembered anything that he did with Inhye that night, the younger man’s only reply was that they were ing each other really loudly in the bedroom and that was all he could recall. That was it. Now that Yoongi found out what happened aside from his and Inhye’s disoriented memories along with Hoseok’s only notice of them on that night, he wanted to fling himself into the sun and combust into a million pieces.

“Whatever happened to her anyways?” asked Minjoon, curious.

“Did you still around with her when you came back up to Seoul?” asked the other brother. “Or, did she come down to Daegu every few months for a session?”

“Do you still see her from time to time?” asked Junho. “I completely stopped seeing her at hip hop events and concerts after you went back to Daegu. It’s like she disappeared to thin air or somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter