Third Hour

Wasted Hours

 

 

 

The day has come, the day for Moonbin to confess his feelings towards Dana. Yana has been anxious since morning. She wasn't sure if she did the right thing or not letting Moonbin fall for her sister.

Okay real talk. She wouldn't say that she feel jealous because Moonbin likes her sister but she was afraid that there's something about her sister that she didn't know. Dana barely talked to her about anything.

"Yana!" Moonbin has an obvious nervous and happy expression pasted on his face, "I'm so nervous." He grabbed the girl's hand as he's shaking.

Yana smiled looking at his reaction, "Your hand is so cold," She said when he holds her hand. Yana let his hand go and took a hot pack from her bag. She always brought a hot pack everywhere as she knows Moonbin will feel cold everytime he's nervous. 

But why she even do that for the sake of the boy?

"Will your sister like me?" He asked obviously looking so nervous. He wasn't sure whether it's a right thing to do; to confess to the girl. Well, who knows she might reject him right? There's too many possibilities though.

Dana would be the first girl he will ever confess to. The first girl that managed to catch his cold heart.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine," Yana assured the boy and put the hot pack in his hand.

Moonbin smiled, "Thank you," He's really glad to have a friend like Yana by his side. 

Why her face showed an expression that isn't the same with her words?
 

⚝⚝⚝
 

Moonbin was waiting for Dana at the park. Yana told him that she will be at the park on 5pm. So Moonbin just need to get ready to confess his feelings to the girl. He sit on the bench near the fountain which is the main attraction people come to the park.

From afar, he could see Dana is walking towards him. He nervously stand up and wait till the girl reached him, "Yana told me you have something to tell me," She's being straightforward on her words.

And that straightforwardness make Moonbin lost his words, "Uh," He stuttered, "That," He couldn't continue his words.

"I will go home if you don't want to say anything," Dana turned her body around and was about to leave the scene when Moonbin grabbed her hand.

"I like you," He confessed, "Will you be girlfriend?" He asked.

Dana could feel that the boy was really shaking at the moment, she let out a smile as she turned her body back to Moonbin, "You like me?" Dana giggled.

Moonbin nodded his head, "So?" He demand for an answer from the girl.

"Okay then," Her answer startled Moonbin.

"Seriously?" His eyes widened but then smiled right away, "So it's our day-1 today?" He asked.

"Up to you, you want to call it or day-1 or whatever it is," The girl simply answered; showing a zero interest about the boy.

"Thank you," He grabbed her hand and he felt too excited, "Sorry," He let her hand go abruptly.

"Why would you feel sorry? I'm your girlfriend remember?" Dana said and this time, she grabbed the boy's hand instead.
 

⚝⚝⚝
 

"Finally," Yana smiled as she was hiding behind the tree and watched the scene from the start.

She should be happy but what's with this unknown feelings she had?