1/5

Just friends

Hongbin was a mess. Lying on bed in confused state of mind. Tears rolling down the eyes, he tried to hold them back because he thought he shouldn't be crying on a happy occasion. He didn't know wether he should be happy for his friend or sad for himself.

Flashback: "What?" , a shocked voice came from hongbin's mouth.

"You joking right??", hongbin still not believing what he just heard.

"No, i am not. I am serious" , taekwoon replied.

"How?? Were you hiding it from me?? Were you in love with someone but didn't tell me?? I am your best friend.. How could you?"

hongbin said continuously without taking a break.

"Calm down.. There. It's not what you're thinking. And i wasn't hiding anything from you.. It just that my parent want me to marry this girl.. And i have no one so i am just going to marry. At least then they will stop nagging me. And how can i be in love with her when i don't even know who she is. It's just my parents want me married so yeah.. I am just going with the flow", taekwoon said.

"So you are going to marry an unknown person?", Hongbin said.

"Basically..yes" said taekwoon.

"Why? Ahh.. I mean when?" Hongbin said while faking smile.

"Next month. Her parents are leaving for the state next month so they want to marry their daughter before leaving.. Maybe they think that their daughter isn't old enough to live on her own" , taekwoon laughed while saying the last sentence.

"Oh.. What's her name again?" Hongbin asked. 

"Yeona.. Leave this topic.. Are you free this weekend? I wanna watch midnight runners.

"Yeah.. I am free.. "

Present time:

"What should i do.. Should i tell him how i feel about him.. But he is getting married next week.. I can't just go and say that to him.. But i will regret it my whole life if i didn't tell him about my true feelings.. But.. What if he rejected my feelings.. What if my confession damaged our friendship.. I can't risk our friendship.. Even though he is getting married but we are still best friends.. And i want him.. I don't want to loose him completely. But i really wanna tell him that i love him.. I love him more than anything.. I can't live without him. I just want him..what should i do?"

Just like every single day hongbin went to sleep while having a conversation with himself.

And it's morning already!!

Taekwoon went to hongbin's house because he wasn't replying to his calls or msgs since yesterday.

"Good morning Mrs Lee" taekwoon greeted.

"Oh.. Good morning taekwoon!! How are you?" Mrs lee asked.

"I am good. thank you for asking" taekwoon smiled

"How is your mum?? How are the wedding preparations going? Excited?" Mrs Lee asked,

"She is doing good.. And preparations are going fine. There is not much to prepare so everything is going fine. I am kind of excited". Taekwoon said.

"Where is hongbin?" Taekwoon asked. "He is in his room.. You can just go and check on him ..whether he is awake or not" Mrs Lee replied.

Taekwoon went upstairs and opened the door. He entered the room.. When he was in front of hongbin's bed he realised hongbin was mumbling something.

"I love you.. I love you.. Please stay with me forever.. " hongbin mumbled.

Taekwoon throwed the cushion at hongbin's face. Hongbin opened and rubbed his eyes.

"Yah.. I know you love ravi but can you please ing tell me why weren't you replying to my texts and calls!!", taekwoon asked with angry yet funny tone.

"Who ravi.. Oh Ravi", hongbin said in his mind and realised ravi is the name of his boyfriend who doesn't even exist.

"My mobile was ing switched off so can you please shut up" hongbin replied while still feeling sleepy.

"Are you trying to ignore me.. You are doing this a lot nowadays", taekwoon said.

"I am not the one who is ignoring you.. It is you who is busy with so called WEDDING PREPARATIONS".. Hongbin replied angrily while forcing on last two words.

"But i am never busy for you and you know that" taekwoon said while pouting.

" oh come on now don't pout in front of me.. We should get use to not talking for days because you are getting married and everything is going to change" hongbin explained.

"What do you mean "everything is going to change" i am getting married beacuse i don't want to listen to mum's nag not that everything between us to change.. We will stay as we are" taekwoon said.

"Oh come on.. You dumbhead.. You will have to spend most of your time with your wife.. So we won't be able to talk as usual. And now please don't ask me why you have to spend most of your time with her.. It's because she will be your husband.. And she will be your priority and should be" hongbin said followed by a deep breath.

"No.. Nothing like this is going to happen.. I have already told yeona about this.. And she has got no problem with it.. So we are fine" taekwoon pulled hongbin cheeks and hugged him "now can you please be normal" taekwoon said,

"How can he be so ing dumb.. Everything changes when you get married.. She will be jealous of me and then you will have to leave me" hongbin said in his mind.

"Ok.. I am back to normal.. Happy?" Hongbin smiled like he usually does..not wanting to carry this conservation anymore.. So he thought it would be better to just pretend.

And then they spent their time in doing weird stuff like they usually do.. Playing games and just talking about random stuff..

Time really flies.. Hongbin didn't realise how time went but he definitely knew that today was taekwoon's wedding day.

 

------------------------

A/N: it is going to be 2 shot i guess or maybe 3. it could be angst so you better prepare yourself.. XD.

i should be doing my maths homework right now but oh well.. i only think about VIXX all day.. don't forget to stream vixx mv's. i really want chained up to reach 20 million views and shangri la to reach 10 millions (which is kind of not possible but we should try our best. :-).