1st Day of School

The Adopted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin woke up and since it's Sunday, he didn't have to wake up early for school. He glanced at the other's bed and saw no Jungkook. He went to the bathroom, washed his face and brushed his teeth. He went outside their room and went downstairs to see Jungkook cooking.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked, startling the other, making him jump.

"Oh, G-good m-morning, I-I'm just c-cooking," Jungkook stuttered.

"My morning wasn't good because of you, now finish cooking, I'm hungry," Jin said with a stren voice. Jungkook finished cooking breakfast then they ate.

"Since you're living here from now on, I have a few rules for you," Jin said, Jungkook nodded.

"First rule, you are not allowed to touch me, you can only touch me when it's necessary. Second rule, you're not allowed to use or touch my belongings unless if it's necessary. Third rule, since you're going to the same school with me, you're not allowed to go near me. Fourth rule, when I'm going to sleep, you have to turn off all the lights and sleep, do you understand?" Jin said. Jungkook nodded and they continued eating silently. Their day went by awkwardly, no one dared to talk.

 

Next Day...

Jungkook woke up early to go to school. He looked at his left side to see Jin, still sleeping. Jungkook decided to hit him with a pillow to wake him up. He hit him repeatedly with a pillow. Jin woke up and grabbed the pillow away from Jungkook.

"WHAT THE HECK!!!" Jin shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter