Idfc

Yoona one-shots collection

Look me in the face 

tell me that you love me 

even if it’s fake

cause idfc at all

 

All I want is for you to look at me. I don’t care if you don’t like me like I do, I’m a selfish jerk that only wants your attention. I don’t care if it was fake as long as you’re with me then I’m more than happy. I fell in love with you, your voice,your eyes,your wonderful body and of course your smile. Gosh you don’t know how wonderful it is. Everyone sees you as the godness of korea, but for me..you’re more than that. I know we’re in a different world who am I kidding? The badass YG rapper and Big Bang leader fall in love with Korean number one nation godness, face of the very famous girl group from SM. 

 

 

I love you yoong, yes yoong as well known as yoona the nation beloved godness. Kwon jiyoung aka GD fall in love with her. I might dated a lot of girls before but it just to cover up my love for her. Even tho we never know each other but I feel so attached towards her. We barely even see each other but i always stalk about her news. And right now all I want is to be that guy, Ji Chang Wook the guy who won yoona’s heart. Sad isn’t it? I’ve been stalked her more than 2 years, but I never really had the guts to say how I truly feel I’m such a coward.

 

xx