Chapter 2

Return of Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Ji-Han! Kim Jiwon! Hurry down for breakfast!" Yelled writer, Hong Eun Ji as she made her way to the mini-studio in her house to call her husband for breakfast.

The house is decorated with figurines and books. Nonetheless, music awards also, especially since the head of the family is a well-known music producer and rapper, BTS's leader, RM.

"Yeobo, breakfast is ready. Hurry come and eat. Sejin oppa said he will come over to pick you and the kids in one hour and a half time." Said Eun Ji as she removes her husband’s earphones. Since he woke up, he just buried himself in his work in his studio all the time instead of preparing for filming. “Arraso, kaja” Namjoon said as he stood up, wrapping his arms around his wife’s waist while giving her a peck on the cheeks. Even after 10 years of marriage, Namjoon was never sick of Eun Ji, but instead, found himself falling heads over heel for her over and over again every single day. 

“Aye~ Stop it...” Whispered Eun Ji as she tried to slip out of Namjoon’s grip. “Guess we’re not going out now.” Teased Namjoon as he tightened his grip around her waist. “Let go! The kids need to eat.” Replied Eun Ji as she struggled to get out. 

“Omma, gwenchana, I will ask hyung to help me with the food! Just enjoy your time with Appa inside! You will missed it!” Shouted their youngest, Jiwon outside the studio door. “See, even your son said so, so are you still going to leave?” Said Namjoon while pouting. “We has our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter