Arcadian

His
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost time and yet baekhyun was nowhere around . “where is this idiot ?”

Yeri kept cursing in her mind. Yeri was at her part time Job when baekhyun called her up to ask her whether or not he should pick her up to which Yeri said yes . It's been more than half an hour and Baekhyun is nowhere to be seen. Yeri was freezing in this cold weather when an unfamiliar voice reached out to her .”Could I help you miss ?

A hand with hot packs reached in front of her. “No, thank you” Yeri said coldly without even taking a glance at the stanger. “Well I see you're being very rude” said the stranger . “Well it's okay too cause you shouldn't talk to a stranger too, So let me introduce myself Hi my name is kim seokjin you can just call me Jin .” He said in a very cheery voice to which Yeri just simply nodded . Yeri didn't strike up a Conversation because she did not want to reveal herself to a complete stranger .

And if just on que baekhyun showes up to which Yeri was very grateful. “Your rides here i guess “ said the stranger who previously intriduced himself as Jin . “ I have a feeling We’ll see each other again so for now I'm letting you go, have a safe journey home ”. After this statement Yeri just glared at Jin and made her way to Baekhyun.”Drive baek ” and that was all baekhyun needed to drive off as fast as the wind. “We'll meet soon, Darling ” Said Jin before he too was gone .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter