It Started with a Kiss

It Started with a Kiss

A kiss. 

Just a kiss.

Yoona stared deeply into her partner's eyes. She tried to decipher what his eyes were trying to say but they just stared blankly back at her.

"That's a wrap!" the harsh of the director echoed through the set. Yoona snapped back to reality, only realizing reality wasn't where she wanted to be. Her fingers ran on her soft lips. The touch of his skin still lingered on hers. Her eyes followed him as he made his way to the dressing room. The scene was over. Just like that. Her eyes saddened thinking of the ending of such a scene. She didn't want it to end, but it seemed like he was more than ready to do away her. After all, she was just an amateur actress, and he was a top selling artist in Seoul.

"Yoona-shii,Yoona-shii," a voiced called. She glanced over, only to find Siwon.

"Oh oppa, hello," she bowed the full 90 degrees.

"We've known each other forever. I think we can drop the bows," he joked as he put his arm around her shoulders. "Walk with me." Yoona smiled and followed him into the dressing room. Upon arriving, she found him sitting in the chair, playing Starcraft. Their eyes met. Her eyes glued onto his as Siwon rambled on about how well she did on the shoot. 

"Yoona, are you listening to me?" he called, as he traced her eyes back to him. 

"Oh Sorry oppa, What did you say?" the glance broke. She was now facing Siwon. He smiled playfully.

"I see you have a thing for Kyuhyun," he said raising his eyebrows hinting some "chemistry."

She pretended not to understand what just came out of his mouth. "What do you mean oppa?"

Siwon sat down and she followed. "Psh I know you've been eyeing him. Trust me, I eye him all the time. I mean, just look at that firm ." he said his lips. Yoona gave him a questionable look that made him burst into laughter.

"I'm kidding, Yoona. Come on, you have to learn to take a joke if youre going to be a celebrity."

Yoona smiled in relief. She always loved Siwon's sense of humor, only he could understand her.

"So how long have you been in love with him?" he said, raising his 'Shibrows.'

"In love?" she questioned him again, "I don't love him." 

"HA! That's what Donghae said when he continuously eyed Jessica, and now look at him," he said very annoyed. "You're in love with him. Trust me, I know it when I see it."

Yoona remained silent. "It started with a kiss."

"Really? Just like that?" he said in disbelief.

"Well I always loved his voice and personalty but when we kissed, my feelings suddenly bursted," she admitted. Siwon smiled, eyeing his dongsaeng who kept glancing over at Kyuhyun.

He got up and walked over to Kyuhyun. Yoona's eyes followed his steps. The two were talking,and Siwon suddenly pulled Kyuhyun out of his seat, with Kyu fighting back. Siwon eventually picked him up and dropped him onto the couch. 

"What the heck, Siwon!" Kyuhyun kicked as Siwon walked away.

"Do it, Kyuhyun. It's about time you told her," he whispered loudly, glancing over to Yoona.

"If I do, will you stop bugging me!?" he angrily said. He nodded and slowly back away to give the two some alone time.

"Yoona," Kyuhyun called, now his eyes locked on hers. "Truth is, I like you." 

Yoona was taken back about what came out of his mouth. "What?"

"Yeah, I always thought you were the most beautiful trainee, but when we kissed, my feelings amplified," he said shyly, now avoiding eyecontact because of rejection.

"Did Siwon oppa-" and before she could finish, Kyuhyun nodded.

"Truth is, my feelings started with the kiss as well," she said nervously. Kyuhyun's eyes widen when the words left .

"You're not joking right?" he questioned in disbelief. His heart was suddenly racing. She shook her head, and smiled. He subconsciously hugged tight, with Siwon and the rest of Super Junior yelling in the background.

"So should we try dating or what?" he smiled. Yoona shrugged, as she was still recovering from the sudden hug.

"Yes! You should!" Siwon and Heechul chimed in. The two lovers laughed at their comment. Yoona nodded and agreed to a date.....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Six years later, Yoona and Kyuhyun are still as close as ever. The duo decided to finally tell the media about their relationship after much speculation. The duo went on Strong Heart to clear the rumors once and for all. The rest of Super Junior and the later Girls' Generation that Yoona then joined in, anticipated their appearance.

"Yoona-shi, you came to tell us something?" Kang Ho Dong asked, proceeding with the program.

"Dae," she glanced towards Kyuhyun who was sitting in the row above her, "actually, we have something to tell." She stretched her arm out and allowed Kyuhyun to grasped onto it. The audience as well as the rest of the guests gasped as the scandalous skinship occurred. The whole studio was in uproar. The producer didn't know whether it was okay to film this part. Both managers of the respected groups stood beside him and told him to proceeded with filming.

"Me and Kyuhyun oppa," she smiled grasping tightly onto his hand, "have been together for six years." Kyuhyun glanced back at her with love and admiration. He kissed her soft hands as she finished the sentence.

"Six Years!" KHD exclaimed as well as the studio. They couple nodded, with the Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Shindong secretly spazzing out in the corner after knowing about their relationship for so long.

"How did it start?" Lee Seungi questioned, trying to sound like it was the first time he heard of it, even though he knew they were together for so long.

Yoona and Kyuhyun looked at each other, and nodded,

"It started with a kiss..."