Today is the day I die

Coincidences

Jongin know's that there are 7.422 billion people on earth and he can tell you that he know's that because he had just searched it with the help of Naver noona. Jongin can also tell you, that this fact of knowing the worlds impending population will not in any way, shape or form help him. Because he is going to die. Kyungsoo is going to murder him. He's not entirely sure what modus operandi Kyungsoo is going to use, but he's pretty sure instead of searching up useless facts (sorry Naver noona) he should be praying, or call his mom and asks what's for his last supper. But he doesnt does any of that, instead, he watches the clock agonisingly tick slow, forming the minutes like condensed honey. The psychology lecturer with frantic hand gestures goes on and on about the snowball effect while Jongin screams internally, 'if it's anyone who's gone need psychoanalysis it's gonna Jongin.'The way his brain is going at 100 miles an hour he's already written his will. Jongin utters flimsy thanks at the lecturer as the lesson ends and flies out of the classroom tripping over his laces. A huddled group of girls giggle at him and Jongin reddens, how embarrassing... He keeps his head low as congregated groups of girls do their usual whispering and trying their best to make Jongin's life miserable. Last week a girl had purposely tripped upon Jongin, in front of everyone. Her friend's had looked at him expectantly and he knew that they were internally blaming him. He couldn't even form a proper apology as he shyly ducked his head and said sorry before what seemed like a pattern flown out of the room. Which lead him to this problem. Jongin at the best of times is half awake and the other half is thinking about his dogs or his next showcase. He comforts himself by blaming on these reasons as to why he failed to notice the senior boy who he knocked into causing him to drop everything onto the floor. Scattered, streams of paper, pens and a crumpled note splayed on the floor. You see the decent thing to have done would be to help out the senior. But no, Jongin has the social skills of a melted marshmallow so he nervously looks the senior into the eyes and silently begs not to start a confrontation. The senior opens his mouth and before Jongin knows's what he is doing he shoves a doughnut into his mouth. What the Jongin? The best question would be where did he get the doughnut from? You see when the girl had tripped she had conveniently come at a time where Jongin was just about to finish his burrito and start on his doughnut. Bit's of burrito were still left on the table as he ran, but he's not silly enough to leave the doughnut. Which bring's us to the present day. Jongin has now nervously shoved his head in his locker. "Oi."
Jongin jolts and in the process whacks his head. "Ouch-" he registers it's Sehun and breathes out a sigh of relief. " Oh my god Sehun, holy crap you don't know how glad I am to see you." The latter takes in Jongin's ruffled appearance, "Obviously, thank's for sending a message in the middle of a test saying that your going to be slaughtered."
Jongin groans as he remembers why he had urgently texted Sehun in class, "Sehun... someone's after me... Kyungsoo."
Sehun regarded him sceptically, "How do you know?" Jongin from the back of his pocket retrieves a crumpled piece of paper. Sehun stares at him blankly as he shows it to him. 
I want you - Kyungsoo.
Sehun looks up at Jongin, and Jongin with bated breath. A few beats later Sehun faces scrunches with panic as he grabs hold onto Jongin. The pair is witnessed by students crying into one another. Sehun sniffles as Jongin whines, "What am I going to do?!"
"It's ok, " Sehun exclaims, "We just gotta avoid him and then he'll forget all about."
Jongin looked at Sehun amazed and nods slowly, "Yes, your right, I'll just avoid and hopefully, he'll forget all about killing me. Thanks, Sehun. Sehun?"
He noticed the way his best friend eyes widened like saucers and he gulped and followed his gaze behind. There was Kyungsoo, coming, in his direction, looking very determined.
Jongin turned back to Sehun who had now turned a shader lighter. Jongin's ed.