Welcome to MBC's 'We Got Married'

Sinecure

"Jihoon hyung just called Seungho hyung into his office." Mir announced as he rushed into the dance room.

A tall, small faced male quickly stood up with a surprised look on his face, "Why? What for?"

Mir nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders, "I'm just telling you what I saw. I don't know anything."

Cheondung's body relaxed as he sat back down on the hardwood floor. Joon, on the other hand scoffed, "You never know anything."

Mir glared at the muscle man with squinted eyes, "I'm never going to invite you to my house again."

"You never invited me last time, I was forced to go." Joon sneered.

The two irritated males stood and stared one another down, their nostrils flaring with anger.

"Guys, calm down. Let's peacefully wait for Seungho. He should be back soon." G.O. said from the back of the room.

"Joon started it!" Mir quickly accused, pointing his finger at the wide eyed man.

"What? Don't blame me for your lack of ability to know anything."

"Yah! Just shut up and wait for Seungho." The hairy man snapped at the younger males.

The two seperated from each other and sat on either side of the room with their arms crossed, purposely ignoring the other.




The air in the room was tense as Seungho squirmed in his chair. Jihoon was sifting through some papers on his desk, seemingly oblivious of Seungho and his tension.

Although Jihoon hyung was like a brother to Seungho, he still intimidated whenever he was called into his office.

Jihoon suddenly lifted his head up and looked at the nervous man in front of him. Seungho slightly jumped at this hyung's sudden movement. Jihoon straightened his posture and folded his hands over the spew of papers, a light smile tugging his lips back. A light aura fell upon Jihoon as he looked from the papers to Seungho.

Seungho, on the other hand, was silently sweating in his seat. He nervously played with his fingers and hastily his dry lips. Seungho's eyes jerked around the room, hoping his hyung didn't find out his "mid-night escapade" with the other members.

"Seungho," Jihoon started, "Since you have had the least activities, I'm going to give this one to you."

The sweat drenched man looked at him, perplexed, "What?"

A slight smile make way on Jihoon's face, "You've heard of the reality show 'We Got Married', correct?"

Seungho nodded.

"Well, originally, I was going to give it to Changsun since his popularity is so high but I decided against it. I've searched the internet and looked you guys up and noticed quite a number of fans asking about your lack of television appearance."

Jihoon paused and shifted the papers around on the desk.

"So, I'm going to 'get married'?" Seungho asked.

Jihoon looked up and have a curt nod, "Why? You don't want to do it?"

"It's not that. It's just," Seungho trailed off as he looked around the room.

"Just what?"

Seungho looked at his hyung who held a curious gaze at him, "Nothing. It will be a great opportunity for me."

"It'll be an excellent opportunity for you. Not only will it raise your popularity, it'll help the popularity for MBLAQ as a whole."

Seungho nodded, understanding Jihoon hyung's theory and reasoning.

"Do I get to know her name?"

Jihoon looked at the younger male with a sly smirk, "What makes you think it's a her?"

Seungho looked at his sunbae incredulously as Jihoon started to laugh, "I'm just joking."

A sigh ran out of Seungho's lips as he relaxed in the chair.

"Now," Jihoon's face contorted into a serious look, "You should go practice the routine for next week's performance. I haven't been receiving good reports from your manager; something about a 'mid-night escape'?"

Seungho's breath caught in his throat as his body went rigid. He quickly stood and bowed, "About that day..."

Seungho trailed off as the tense atmosphere returned.

"Don't explain yourself," Jihoon rose his hand, signaling for him to stop, "I don't want to hear about it. Just go to the dance room and concentrate on making the performance for next week spectacular."

With that, Seungho bowed again and quickly walked out his sunbae's office, heading to the practice room.




"I'm going to kill her!"

A young woman tugged at her hair in frustration as she sat in the police station.

"I could use that against you. I'll just add attempted murder to the fraud charges you have." the police officer said snidely from behind his desk.

The young woman sunk into the chair at the mention of charges. The officer behind the desk was shuffling through folders, looking for the one that belonged to the woman in front of him.

"What's your name?" he asked roughly.

"Park Yoojin." she mumbled.

The officer seemed as though he heard and continued to search the folders. Just when the young woman thought it would take forever, he found it.

"Park Yoojin," he read out, "You're only eighteen? No wonder."

The young woman frowned at his last remark. She was sure that she was meant to hear it anyway.

He moved his index finger about the pages as he read her profile.

"You don't have a record but I guess it was bound to happed eventually." he said to himself.

"But I didn't do anything. I was framed."

The officer looked at her with incredulity.

"Really, I was."

He put down the folder and let out a breath as he folded his hands, leaning forward, "You really expect me to believe an eighteen year old who was just brought to the police station with fraud charges?"

She gave him her best puppy dog eyes and nodded. Although it didn't work as well as she hoped for. The officer chortled, "You think that'll work? Sorry missy, I've been in this business way too long to get weak knees from a look like that. If every person that was brought into this station gave me that look, you think there would be any criminals in jail?"

She looked at him desperately, "But that's not my case. I'm really innocent because I didn't even do it."

The officer sat back in the chair and gave her a look over, deciding to give her a chance or not. He sighed in defeat and leaned forward again, "Then where were you that night?"

She quickly became hopeful as she sat up straight and scooted to the edge of the chair, "I was at work. You can even call the place."

He gave her a quick look then picked up the phone and dialed some numbers. The young woman sat in anticipation as she wondered who was calling.

"Hello?" he finally said.

She sat at the edge of her chair, carefully watching the officer's expression.

"I'm an officer at the police station and I have one of your employees here sitting in front of me. Her name is Park Yoojin."

Her body was stiff as she was apprehensive. The officer nodded and gave her a look. He sighed, "I see. Thank you for your time."

He hung up the phone.

"Well?"

The officer cleared his throat and leaned back in his chair giving her a skeptical look, "You want to play in a situation like this?"

The young woman tilted her head in confusing, "What do you mean?"

"The manager said he never had an employee by the name of Park Yoojin."

She stared at him, dumbfounded. This has to be a joke. There's no way Mr. Lee would forget about me so quickly. He only fired me today. Dong Shinhye. It must be her. She must've paid him or something.

"He must've been pulling your leg. I was there, working on a project that night. Just call him again and tell him." she urged, not willing to accept the outcome of the phone call.

The officer shook his head, "He made it perfectly clear that he never hired you or anyone by the name of Park Yoojin."

The young woman shook her head, not able to believe the situation she was in. She leaned back in the chair, totally defeated, "This is crazy."

After an hour of the officer's intense interrogation, Park Yoojin was allowed permission for a phone call before she was sent to the back of the station and situated into a cell.

She was left alone with her hand phone but she had one problem. She didn't have any family to call. Her parents had died two years ago in a car accident, her sister had committed suicide one year prior to their parent's death and her older brother wants nothing to do with her.

The young woman flipped the phone open and searched her contact list. Dong Shinhye was definitely not someone she was going to call, not in a million years. She snapped it shut and sighed. What's the point of giving me one phone call if I have no one to call?

She stood up and was going to call the officer back but her phone rang. The young woman quickly sat down and answered the call without checking the caller i.d.

"Hello?"

"Hello. This is a representative from MBC's 'We Got Married'. We had some files given to us and found you to be a perfect candidate for the open position. Would you like to comply with our offer?"

"MBC's 'We got Married'? Isn't that a reality show where celebrities fake a marriage?"

"Yes."

"Don't you see a problem with asking me?"

"What do you mean? I don't see one at all."

"I'm not a celebrity." the young woman blatantly said.

"We aren't doing celebrity couples anymore. They were too scandalous and the companies they were signed to were getting burdened by that. Do you want to do it or not. We do have quite a list to pick from but I called you because you fit best."

The young woman sat in the chair, carefully thinking over the offer. If she were to comply, how would she be able to go? She was stuck in jail until a court hearing. Perhaps if she ran away. No, that would put a bounty on her head and add to the charges. Aish! I don't know.

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"I'll do it but I'm sort of in a sticky situation here."

"What kind of situation?"

Park Yoojin sighed, "Well, let's just say I'm currently at the police station and was just given my one phone call."

"You're in jail?"

A sigh was heard over the slight static, "Whatever your case is, we'll still take you in. Just quickly give me the details and I'll see what I can do."


Hello my lovely readers. I hope you all like long chapters 'cause that's the kind I'll be dishing out for you guys. Quite frankly, I just like longer posts over choppy ones. It makes the story flow better and it givings you guys something to read until the next one (well, that's just my opinion. Hahah) All chapters are roughly six pages, yeah not much but they still make a chunk in a story.
I have this story up at Soompi and it's on chapter 2 there but I won't  post it here until I get chapter three posted over at Soompi. There's two reasons for that: One, I'm on Soompi more than I am here. Two, well, I just wanted to keep it that way. If you don't like waiting here, find it on Soompi.... If you can. >.<