It's for a good cause! (UmB)

Gfriend - One Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UmjixSinB - Fluff

SinB looked at her watch for the tenth time as if the time would stop only for her. But it didn't. She was late once again.

Every day, SinB would religiously arrive an hour or two late to work. Despite she was the best employee on the whole business dept, her boss was getting tired of her behavior, "Hwang Eunbi, I already gave you a billion chances!" the voice of her boss would play in her mind like a record.

SinB looked at her watch once again and laughed like a fool. She took out her phone from her pocket and marked.

 

"Yo. I can't believe I'm gonna be on time today" SinB chuckled.

"Eunbi, did you know that you're already twenty minutes late?" asked her co-worker Sowon.

"Jeez, it's just twenty minutes. Not two hours like I'm used to. You know, Ms. Jung should be thankful that I won't be that late this tim- " SinB couldn't finish her sentence when she suddenly bumped into someone. 

"Damn. Sowon. Sorry. I might be late. Again. Please make something up. . I spilled all my coffee" SinB hung up and put the phone back in her pocket.

 

Hwang SinB looked down, horrified. Her suit. Her lovely grey suit, all covered with cream and coffee. She clenched her jaw angrily. There was nothing she could do. She looked up to see the culprit that was standing in front of her, bowing and mumbling her apologies.

SinB moved her neck side to side seeking for peace. After her neck cracked a few times, she began speaking.

"Are you okay?" SinB asked.

"I'm so so so so so so sorry miss. Are- are you alright? I'm so clumsy I'm completely sorry oh my God I'm-" the short girl bowed in such way her head almost touched the ground.

"It's okay, really. I just want to make sure you're okay" SinB frowned. 

"Yes I'm fine. I'm just worried about you now miss, is there anything I could do for you?" the girl asked hesitating.

SinB looked at the girl in front of her. She was just a few inches shorter than her. Her hair brownish slightly blonde, with brown eyes and a really cute face. You could notice she was barely wearing any make up and despite she looked worried now, SinB could imagine the girl's smile was beyond adorable. 

"Miss?" she snapped her fingers on SinB's face.

"Oh yes. Sorry. I was... uh. My name is SinB. What's yours?" Sinb woke up from her daydream and extended her hand. 

"My name is Yewon... but my friends call me Umji, long story haha. Nice to meet you SinB!" Umji smiled.

"Ah... Umji... nice to meet you too" SinB replied.

Looking at her watch, SinB realized she was already an hour late and she sighed loudly. 

"Is there something wrong... SinB?" asked Umji worriedly.

"It's fine. I just have to go to work... Don't worry about this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter