04 WenRene

Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So one of my friend pulled me into this smartphone game called Mobile Legends. Yes you! You! I know you read this and- nvm..... 

 

 

 

[Welcome to the Mobile Legends. Five seconds till the enemies reach the battlefield, smash them!]

 

 

Irene and Wendy look at each other, both has funny outfit on them. Wendy looks so angelic with golden wings behind her back, blonde hair flowing with light and a circle of lights above her head.

 

“What are you wearing? Why do you have wings? Why are you floating??” Irene points at Wendy.

 

“And gosh your outfit is so outrageous, why you don’t cover your stomach?!” Irene yelling to Wendy.

 

Wendy takes a deep breath and looking at her unnie, she can say the same to her. Wendy looks at Irene once again, her unnie has a bow with her, ‘I bet she still hasn’t realized her own get up.’

 

“And that stick, what is that??” Irene still freaking out looking at Wendy. Wendy open her eyes and point her finger to Irene, moving her chin up and down, gesturing Irene to take a look on herself.

Irene wear a minimal clothing on her. Blue themed, has her hair in silver and ponytail, elves ear, circlet in her head. Irene screams when she looks at her outfit.

 

“T-This is outrageous! This barely cover anything!”

 

“But you look so y unnie, thanks for the view”, Wendy nods her head in amusement. Irene’s only half covered with a blue bra, and not to mention her lower part outfit.

 

 

[All troops deployed]

 

 

“S-Seungwan! What is that??” Irene points to the light transparent arrows above them. Wendy quickly analyze her surrounding and all the weird pop up windows in front of her.

 

“Unnie, I don’t know what we are into right now, but I think we have to follow that light for now.”

Irene follows Wendy’s suggestion, surprisingly she can walk faster than Wendy who’s floating right now.

 

“This bow and arrows are surprisingly light. Wendy, are we in some kind of battle arena right now? These- all these pop up windows a-and instructions all in English!”

Irene scrunched her face, observing the windows, grasping their situation right now. They walk following the light before Wendy suddenly halt her steps and grab Irene’s hand,

 

“Unnie, look! We have money! And this- this kind of inventory, I think we need to buy something.”

Both of them stop in the middle of marching, looking at the suggestion box (or what they think it is), try touching the highlighted box.

 

“I definitely have to buy some clothes, this- this outfit is a no no.” Irene touch the armor icon and soon her money depleted and on her body planted a simple look armor.

 

“Ew unnie, that’s so ugly. And why you didn’t choose the highlighted item?! You should buy that dagger! The description said it will add your attack speed!”

 

“How the hell am I supposed to know, Seungwan!? It’s all in English! Engruish!” Irene yells at Wendy and Wendy can only sighs, inhale and exhale.

 

“Just stay near me ok unnie? I’ll translate all these pop up windows for you.”

 

 

After arguing while walking, they finally reached some kind of huge tower. They can hear drapping steps sound behind her. Wendy who had her head turn first, try to suppress her scream and try to block Irene from turning her head, but she’s too late.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!”

 

Irene’s piercing shriek roams around the area, the older jumps into the younger’s hold, grips Wendy’s arms so tightly.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE SEUNGWAN?? THEY’RE SO SCARY!!”

 

The things march passed them, move forward like a robot, like a troops.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter