Episode One; A Moment To Never Forget

My Butterfly, My Destiny

Feburary 2017

A week after his high school graduation, he doesn't know what to do further of more in his life. He is still continuing his music career as an idol but maybe there will be something happening that he's not going to expect. Jungkook is practically a grown man who can do whatever he wants without an adult helping him. But s still treats him as a child and he acts childish. He could change his attiude to somewhat like a real man. So, he recieved a mini gift box from a staff member who is clearly working for a program. The members pressume to be a mission to be completed but apparently, it's a card with writings on it. Jungkook opens it and reads of what's written for the members to listen. "Congratulations to BTS Jungkook! You're entering to a life of marriage and love. We Got Married chose you to be the first groom/husband for the brand new season, season 5. Go to Yeudio Hangang Park where you'll be seeing your virtual wife. Have a happy marriage." He read through everything th card said and turned to see s are having a celebration. J-Hope is screaming across the room, Jin and Rap Monster are squealing, V is hugging him, and Suga and Jimin are cheering frantically. It all calmed down when the celebration ended with it's last screaming. "Jungkook just graduated high school and he's already getting married." Suga uttered. "Hyung, I think I'm ready to be married." Jungkook said as the members looks at him with astound expressions. "Are you sure Jungkook?" Jin questioned him. The younger nodded in absolute positiveness "Definitely hyung, I'm already an adult so what could go wrong with this marriage." Jungkook expects the best of this virtual marriage. "It really depends on you and the person whether you'll have a happy and healthy relationship or a bad one," Rap Monster said and Jungkook nodded that he understands the effects of a relationship with an signifianct other. "Well Jungkook, who is that you think is the one for you?" V asks him. The question made his cheeks blush, he's shy to say who it is. J-Hope giggles "Jungkook-ah, why are you blushing?" He said slyly to make him more redder. The members began to laugh at their adorable maknae, he's too precious for them. Jungkook responded "I think the one for me would be this person who is a real sweetheart, would enjoy everthing I like, and would love me for who I am." He said as his hyungs squeal like fangirls. Jimin pats behind his shoulder affectionately "Well married man, you don't want your wifey to be waiting for you forever, right?" He raised a brow. Jungkook chuckles "Of course not." He answered and Jimin grins at him.

"Have a happy marriage Jungkook!"

"Be safe!"

"We love you!"

"Make sure you have protection with you!"

"Yah!"

Jimin earned a big smack on the head by Jin. Oh boy, let's see how it goes when first meeting the bride.

In the cold and frosty atomsphere, a young woman was dress in fluffly pastel colored pieces of clothing. She has the face of a doll but at the same time like a goddess; smooth skin, silky chestnut brown hair, rosy cheeks, small pink lips, innocent doe eyes, straight eyebrows, and a button nose. To top off the look she put on a mint green bow on the crown of her head, cute cozy mittens, and snugged light brown boots. "Wow, this place is fascinating." She said, gazing at the white pure blanket of snow resting all over the areas looking like a magical place from a fairytale book. She's like a snow princess walking into wonderland. The young woman's name is Kei, a member of a girl group called Lovely and is best known for her heavenly voice. Before coming to the destination, a staff came to the dorm and handed her a letter saying she's going to be a bride/wife for We Got Married. Her members went crazy after founding out the sudden annoucement and now they see Kei as a whole new person. A married woman who can create a brillant with her husband. Kei then takes a seat on a bench to wait for that person she's going to be in a relationship with.

Jungkook has arrived at Yeoudio Hangang Park in stylish appearrance for this season to show off his style of clothes. A long navy blue coat, black t-shirt, blue ripped pants, a black waist belt, and brown boots, along with a red beanie on his head. He shivers "It sure is freezing." He said as he walks around the place to find his wife. Already has been 10 minutes, he couldn't find her. Jungkook whines "Where are you wifey? I'm so cold right now," he shivered more but he thought again "If she's here already, than I'm making her freeze to death, I am so stupid!" He says to himself feeling like a fool. Just then, he noticed a glimpse of colors from a person who is wearing all pastel tone of clothes. Jungkook carefully walks up to the person and it's female who he already know. "Hello." He greeted respecfully for the woman. She turns her head to see him and she greeted back to him "Hello sunbaenim." She said. Jungkook points out "Are you Lovelyz Kei?" He asked. The woman nodded "Yes I am and you are BTS Jungkook, right?" She also wonders him. "Indeed I am." Jungkook replied and have a seat with Kei. Then they started asking questions. "Sunbaenim, why are you here?" Kei asked first. "I'm here to see someone who I am going to be marrying." Jungkook said. She grins sofly "Congratulations, sunbaenim but that's odd because I am here to see someone too." She said as it's coicentdentle. He has a questioning face on "That is odd but do you think it's me that you're looking for?" He was sraightforward to the point when Kei looks at him in the eye "It could possibly be you, sunbaenim." She assumed. Jungkook smiles "Well if it is true then let's start over." He said and Kei smiled back with a nod of agreement.

"Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Hello I'm Kim Jiyeon but you can call me Kei."

They continued smiling like it's a chain reaction but at the same time, their heart is pounding rapidly as they stare at each other. It felt a bit romantic in the warm feeling of this sweet eye-contact. Jungkook broke the stare and stands up from the bench "Kei, do you wanna go some place warm?" He asked timidly offering his hand. Kei blushed and grins "I would love to." She said taking her hand into her's. His strong, manly hand fits perfectly with her small, delicate ones. They walked together to the van that the PD-nim is going to take them to a cafe. Buckled up and drove off to their destination. During the van ride, they began to ask questions again. "Kei, did you like the fact I'm your husband?" Jungkook asked. Kei responded "I actually like the idea that you are my husband because, there's a lot of men and I don't know who to choose." She explained and Jungkook smiled widely of proudness "Then I like the idea that you are my wife." He said. She looks at him with a smile and he chuckles sheepishly. It felt awkward but great at the same time. They went on with their discussion "Jungkook what do you enjoy doing?" Kei asked him. "I like to play around with my hyungs, sing songs in my spare time, listen to music, play video games, and dance for fun." He answered. "You?" He asked her too. "I like to sing songs, cook, read, and spending time with my members." She said. "I guess we both enjoy singing." Jungkook tells her. Kei nods "Yeah we do and I love singing, it's my one talent that I express myself." She replied. Jungkook thought of something "Do you think we can do a duet together in the future?" He asked her. Kei's eyes brighten "Hope we can because that would be fantastic." She said, feeling giddy about it. Jungkook is also excited if they could do it.

After the safe car ride, they arrived to the cafe and not just an ordinary cafe but a dog cafe. Once they enter the building, the two people were welcomed by animals with full of love. Jungkook and Kei squealed at the cuteness and pet their fur merrily. Then the couple finds a seat to relax in this toasty place that the PD-nim had in mind for them to be comfortable. "Jungkook, want something to eat or drink?" Kei asked him kindly. He nodded "Sure, I would to have a caramel Americano." He tells her his order. "Okay." She then goes up to the cashier to start ordering. A pure white poople with a red ribbon wrapped around its head approaches up to Jungkook and had a card in it's mouth. Jungkook witnessed the dog coming towards and he lays out his hand to pet its fur. "Hi there, is that for me?" He asked when the poodle handed him the item from its mouth to his grasp. He opens it to read what was wrote inside, it said "Hello I'm Pluto! You're offical pet. I just came out from the adoption and I decided you and your wife could be my owners. Please love me and take care of me." He finished reading and glances down at the dog, it looked so cute. Jungkook smiles "Of course you could be our adopted pet and mommy might love you." He cooed. Pluto barked and jumped high up onto Jungkook's lap. His owner giggles "Welcome to our life Pluto."

Kei comes back to the table with thier food and drinks to see his husband with a poodle. "Jungkook I'm back and who's this?" She pointed to the dog. "This is Pluto our dog." He said. She gasp in shocked "Really?" She asked him. "Yes." Jungkook responded with a nod. "Can I see him?" Her husband gave Pluto to her and plays with him in so much joy. Jungkook grins at the sight "You must've really like dogs." He said. "Oh I really do they're so precious they can lighten up your day and be your best friend." She replied back. "I'm your friend right?" He raised a brow. "No you're my hubby." Kei tells him and he blushed at the unexpected respond. She chuckles at her husband's adorable face "Come on let's eat and talk more." She said, putting Pluto back down onto the ground. Then the couple dig into their servings like romance movie date. Maybe it is a date or something. Afterwards, they head out from the cafe with Pluto on a leash. "Well I guess that's the end of the day for us." Jungkook said. "I mean we are going to see each other again probably like in week." Kei said. "Yeah but you know this place and moment is what I'm not going to forget for the rest of my life." He looks down at her heartly and she had her eyes up to his face, a very handsome face. Kei began to feel shy "M-me too." She stuttered feeling her cheeks heated. Jungkook grins at his wife "Am I making you nervous?" He leans into her face closely like she's going to die at any moment. "Yah!" She playfully hits him on the chest. Jungkook laughs, he's going to have the best time with Kei in the future.

"Let's take a selca for memory lane."

"Sure."

Jungkook pulls out his smartphone and pulled up the camera app, Kei has Pluto in her arms and pose cutely. He snapped it and showed her "We look so cute, do you think you could send it to me?" She's asking him for his number. "Sure as long you give me your number." He said and she nodded in agreement. "Here's my number." Kei showed Jungkook her phone as they add their phone numbers onto their device. "Thank you and I'll be sending it to you later." He tells her. "Okay." She responded. Jungkook looks at the time on his phone "Well I should be going now since I have to prepare a BTS comeback less than a month." He said. "Ooh how exciting." Kei commented. "I've also have a comeback soon later this month." She said. "That's awesome, well I hope to see then and I could take care of Pluto for you." He offered a support. "Thank you that's very nice of you." She thanked him for his kindness.

"Bye."

"Bye."

 

 


May 21, 2017 and November 19, 2017 are my two most favorite dates for BTS. Congratulations for debuting in America and us ARMY are proud. I love you all fellow ARMYs for helping the guys become the biggest idols in K-pop. To make me more happy is to read my story, tell me your thoughts on it and have a wonderful life. :D