How to pick up girls?

How to pick up girls?
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was Saturday night, perfect for clubbing. At least that's what SinB thought until she had to wait for Eunha to show up so they can go in together. Clubbing is fun and all but not when you have to wait for your friend outside in the cold. SinB could go in alone but why would she do that when she clearly doesn’t want to look like a loner. Going clubbing together is way better than going alone. SinB sighed and leaned on her car. She was losing her cool and Eunha taking ages wasn't helping the case. She looked far into the distance and saw someone wave at her. She squinted her eyes, trying to make out who that person was. That person jogged towards SinB but she just sighed again and mumbled, 'how embarrassing' under her breath. 

 

"Sorry, I'm late!" Eunha came jogging and stopped in front of Sinb, slightly panting.  

 

"You are late. Be glad I didn't leave already." SinB gave her a look of annoyance.  

 

"Aww, don't say that!" Eunha pouted and gently hit SinB's shoulder.  

 

"Why are you late and where's your car? Didn't Sowon come with you?" SinB bombarded Eunha with questions and all the latter could do was blink a couple of times in order to comprehend what was being said to her. 

 

"Don't tell me she ditched you already. Aww, how lonely! Did our poor Eunha get dumped?" She added and started giggling. 

 

"Nah, you. She was never coming! Didn't you pay attention in the morning?" Eunha hit SinB's shoulder and pouted. 

 

"What about your car?" SinB asked. She was curious as to where her friend's car went because she swore she saw her driving it in the morning.  

 

"It broke down. Had to take a cab here but that stupid driver got us lost! Don't ask...today's been quite a day." Eunha sighed as she explained about her situation. 

 

"Are you sure Sowon didn't break up with you?" Eunha glared at SinB, making her laugh out loud. 

 

"Kidding! Now come on! There's nothing a drink can't fix." SinB grabbed Eunha's wrist and her anger slowly subsided as she got pulled inside the club.  

 

The club was dimly lit but it was still enough for everyone to see what's going on. The multi-coloured lights flickered around the place and there was a slight stench of alcohol lingering through the air. There were so many different bodies grooving on the dance floor as the DJ played his tunes. The bar was also, very appealing. It was decorated with fruits and there were even palm trees set up. 'Tropical theme eh, I like it' SinB thought to herself as she let go of Eunha's wrist.  

 

"I like it! Let's have some fun SinB!" Eunha's eyes sparkled as she eyed the place. In a hurry, she pulled the younger one towards the bar and ordered two shots to start them off.  

 

The bartender smiled at them as he passed the shots to the young ladies. They didn't hesitate and drank it in one gulp. Both ordered their favoured cocktail after that and as they waited they looked at the dance floor. It was indeed looking very appealing but Eunha decided to maintain her distance because well, she already has a girlfriend. She was a bit bumped but knowing SinB, she knew the latter would have her share of the fun as well so, she wasn't bothered. 

 

"Eunha..." Eunha looked at where SinB was staring at, more like who she was staring at and smirked. 

 

She saw SinB eyeing a blonde beauty on the dance floor. She was shaking her body gently to the music and what Eunha noticed but SinB failed to was that literally everyone had their gaze on her. She tried to remember if she saw her somewhere before but came to the conclusion that she is probably new here. 'Honestly, she is beautiful and quite a catch' Eunha thought to herself. She looked back at SinB who seemed to be almost drooling and giggled.  

 

"Oh, she is just my style!" Eunha clasped her hands in excitement but SinB just frowned. 

 

"Mate, Nah, piss off. She's mine. You already have a girlfriend." 

 

"But don't you think we would look good together?" Eunha pouted, trying to show she was serious but inside she was really enjoying teasing her friend. 'Serves you right for teasing me outside' she thought and continued acting upset. 

 

"Heck no. Back off! She has my name written all over her...she really is gorgeous, ain't she?" Eunha giggled and nodded. 

 

"Stop drooling and go to her!"  

 

"I-I'm not!" SinB tried to wipe her drool that wasn't really there but her flustered self could not realise that. Eunha just laughed at her and gently pushed her friend towards the dance floor. 

 

SinB walked up behind the stranger and took a deep breath to compose herself. Her confidence building up but as the beauty turned around her confidence came crumbling down. It felt like she forgot how to breathe for a second there. She composed herself again and smiled.  

 

"Hey, you look stunning tonight. Mind if I ask for your name?" SinB tried to be as friendly as possible, making sure to not scare the girl. 

 

The stranger came closer, making SinB gulp but she didn't let it affect her and stepped closer as well. She smiled again as they both kept moving steadily to the music. 

 

"Yerin." SinB felt like she almost had a heart attack. Her voice was as sweet as she looked and her smile was making fireworks burst in SinB's tummy. 

 

"where are you from?" 

 

"Incheon." Yerin said as she continued smiling at SinB. 

 

"Are you alone?" 

 

"No, my mum and dad are here." SinB got confused and didn't know what to do, she looked around and then turned back to Yerin, giving her an awkward smile. 

 

"Uh, excuse me." She left as soon as possible from the dance floor and made her way towards Eunha. 

 

"She's here with her mum and dad." SinB sighed and looked at Eunha. 

 

"They are coming for you now." Eunha laughed making the younger one sigh in defeat again. 

 

"Dork." Eunha gently slapped SinB's shoulder, making the latter look at her in confusion. 

 

"Everyone was asking her if she is living alone because she is new here. Ever heard of a clubber coming with their parents?" She added and SinB clicked, she realised Yerin thought she was asking her if she lives alone here. 

 

"Oh, yeah...wait, how do you know that?"  

 

"You are so blind. Legit everyone is eyeing her. Better be quick SinB because a lot of people want her." SinB frowned and looked at Yerin. She was shocked when she saw her dancing with someone. 'Yerin didn't let anyone close as far

Please log in to read the full chapter