2 of Spade

Playing Card: Find Joker

"That's it?" Jihoon scrolls up and the one page website.

"Yeah. That's all. I tried to go back to the main page, but you see, there's no back button. I exited the game and click on the link again. It just took me back to this page." Seungcheol starts explaining while demonstrating. 

"Have you tried it on your phone?" 

"The link doesn't work on mobile. Trust me, I tried, so many times." Seungcheol confirms. "And..."

"And?" Jihoon waits for the answer.

"I tried it on another computer in cc, I also tried it with all my housemate's laptop, but none of them works." Seungcheol looks bewildered. "It seems that once you are in the game, you can't back out or something."

Jihoon stares at the screen of Seungcheol's laptop. A week ago when Seungcheol introduced the website or game or whatever it is, he didn't spare a glance on it. He thinks it's just a prank. Now he is sure, it is a prank.

"Why don't you try it Jihoon?" Seungcheol suggest. Jihoon looks at him like it was the most ridiculous thing he ever heard.

"Are you kidding me? This thing is a prank. Isn't it obvious already? How can you play a game if there's only two pages?" 

"Why don't we wait until it has 13 players? Then you will know if it's a prank or not." Seungcheol tries to convince the small guy.

"Ha-ha. Whatever. I'm not in this anyway, so I don't care." Jihoon stand up and leaves Seungcheol alone.