Chapter Two

Day 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG: FT Island - Hey Girl

 

"Myungsoo! Myungsoo! Myungsooooo!" Jennie runs towards Myungsoo with a big smile on her face. She's so happy that she's practically jumping. Myungsoo turns his head and with a confused look on his face, he asks her what's the matter.
"You are Jiyeon's crush! Oh my God! I still can't believe it and I don't even know why I am so happy and-" Before she can even finish her sentence, Myungsoo stops her and asks her to tell whatever she just said to him. 
"Kkk! I said that Jiyeon has a ing crush on you!"
Myungsoo's face is barely perceptible and expressionless for a few seconds before he blinks his eyes and the corners of his mouth turned up into one big idiotic smile. He can't hide his happiness right now. He doesn't know how he is still able to breathe, he feels like his heart is about to come out from his chest. 
"Ya! Don't tell me..." Jennie stares at him "You too?!" 
Myungsoo knows that he can't hide his feelings that are showing from his whole body and just nods in agreement.


\\


Myungsoo can't take his eyes from her. He keeps watching her carefully and Jiyeon can feel the pressure. Jiyeon badly wants to tell him everything, she wants to tell him she likes him, she wants to know him, she wants to look at his beautiful dark eyes all day, she wants to hug him, to kiss his lips because it's probably the millionth time she's thinking about it today but she can't. She wants him but she simply can't. She can't that it hurts so bad. She needs to tell someone, she needs to tell Jennie. 
"Oh my God!" Jennie's mouth falls open. Jiyeon waits for her to tell something else, something more but instead, she stands up and walks out. Jiyeon isn't sure if Jennie doesn't give a about it or just too shocked to tell her something. She thinks and feels sad that maybe Jennie actually walked out because she is jealous. Jennie and Myungsoo got close so quickly and she thinks that maybe Jennie developed some feelings for him. Maybe she just screwed up their friendship. 
Jiyeon is too busy to worry about it now and starts to fill the container of dirty sauce boats in front of her with some hot water and puts lemon's juice. She sits up and starts to clean them.

She's doing it for a while now when Myungsoo comes and sits next to her to clean the cutlery. ", this . Why are you so close to me?! Why our space has to be so small?! Why are you ing hot, Myungsoo?! " Jiyeon thinks to herself. She is lost in her thoughts when Myungsoo suddenly talks to her.

"Jennie told me something before." Myungsoo gulps and Jiyeon looks at him with a pale face. 
"W-what? O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter