Sorry , love !

I’m sorry ( But I love you )

“ Mommy ! I want to watch we bare bear “ Taehyung asked if he could . It was 11pm anyway. Namjoon haven’t had come home yet . 

 

Let’s introduce a small and cute family : Namjin™

Members : Namjoon , Seokjin and Taehyung 

 

“ No sweetheart! Sleep now . We can watch it together tomorrow. “ Taehyung nodded . Taehyung was a good kid so he nodded . He felt asleep after Seokjin sang lullaby for him . 

 

The clock worked . The tic tok sound made Seokjin knew he had been waiting for Namjoon to come back home for one hour already . It was midnight. 

 

The front door of the house opened and closed . 5 minutes later , the bedroom door opened . Seokjin smelt alcohol in the air . 

 

“ Namjoon! Why are you so late ? “ Namjoon putted his wallet , phones and car key on the night stand . 

 

“ Work and beer “ Namjoon untied his tie and threw it across the room . 

 

“ Beer ? Namjoon , it’s already late and I’m here worry about you getting into something trouble but you’re late because of beer ? Can you at least inform me ? I’m worried “ Seokjin reasoned when Namjoon change his attire for taking a shower . 

 

“ Can you please SHUT UP ! I had enough at work today already . Can you please stop being annoying for once ? “ Namjoon yelled . It had been a stressful day for him at work . His boss was a . He changed this and that in the whole day and it made Namjoon wanted to die . Namjoon even forgot to have lunch . 

 

“ Annoying? So me being worry about you is annoying? Okay , Fine “ Seokjin just turned his back and climbed up the bed , pulled Taehyung into his embrace and sob-slept . 

 

Namjoon just shook his head . He understood Jin was worried , but the work he had and stress that he got was just too much to handle . He took a shower . After 15 minutes of taking a shower , he came out as he saw his pillows and a blanket laid on the floor . Seokjin was sleeping . Namjoon smiled , bitterly. Even Seokjin was mad , he still worried about him . He didn’t deserve Seokjin . He stood there and looked at Seokjin . Seokjin is so beautiful. He got himself a beautiful mate. Namjoon laid on the Seokjin-made bed for him and slept . 

 

-

 

Namjoon moved left and right. He couldn’t fall asleep anymore . He looked at the clock . Great ! it 4am . He only got least than 4 hours of sleep . He looked at the ceilings. How could he sleep when there was no Kim Seokjin inside his arms ? He looked through the dark to bed . If he didn’t lie to himself , Seokjin was staring at him . And if his eyes didn’t betray him , He saw Seokjin with his watery eyes turned always as quiet as he could manage from him . Namjoon sighed. Without Seokjin in his arms was worse than have ton of stresses . 

 

Namjoon got up from where he slept and walked to the bed. Taehyung was having his own beautiful sleep . And there was Seokjin laid his back faced him. The thing was that , there was space for him to laid with Seokjin . He blends himself into the cover and hugged Seokjin waist . Haaaaa , having Seokjin in his arms was the best thing ever . He heard Seokjin sigh . Not only a sigh , but with his hands trying to free himself from Namjoon . That only made Namjoon tighten his hug . He buried his face into Seokjin neck and kissed it . 

 

“ I’m sorry , love “ Namjoon kissed and kissed and kissed Seokjin neck again and again. 

 

“ I didn’t mean it . Do you know you are my most amazing person ever ? I love you so much , Jin , so much . I don’t know what I will be doing if you are not here with me . Please , forgive me . I love you “ Namjoon turned Seokjin around . Seokjin faced him with his eyes close and strains of tears formed on his face . Namjoon kissed the tears away .

 

“ I’m sorry . I have some problems at work . So that’s why I went out and had some drinks with Yoongi. My phone also dead . I’m so sorry . “ Namjoon kissed Seokjin’s lips . He didn’t know what he did in the past to deserved someone as Seokjin , his love and angel . 

 

“ It’s Okay . I’m just worried. Please , call me if you go out . I had a bad thought what if ... what if  “ Seokjin started to cry again . This time Namjoon pulled him into his chest and hugged him tight . 

 

Namjoon was Seokjin pillar . Namjoon was Seokjin life and love . Namjoon was Seokjin soul . Namjoon was Seokjin everything. Without Namjoon , Seokjin was lifeless . 

 

“ I’m sorry . I will be fine .Nothing will happen to me . I will make sure to come home early and tell you if I have something to do after work . Don’t cry , Seokjin . Your eyes are so beautiful to cry . I love you “ Namjoon kisses his forehead. 

 

“ Let’s go to sleep , Yeah ? “ Namjoon asked “ I will sing you your favorite song “ Namjoon sang Seokjin favorite song ‘ Hold me tight ‘

 

And the Namjin couple fell asleep in each other arms . That was where they belong , in each other arms . 

 

‘ SORRY ‘ Maybe just a word , but that one word could make anything back to normal. Even it was not all of . It wasn’t hard to say SORRY , it was only if you are willing to say this one simple and meaningful word or not .