Final

(oneshot) The Long Awaited Date


Taeyeon

Today I’m very excited. After all those countless days waiting for you, today I get to see you. I’m very very excited.

I spent two days deciding on the best outfit to wear today. I asked eight different points of views and checked twice even another, just to make sure I look pretty in your eyes.

I want everything to go well, just today. Everything has to be perfect.

On my knees next to my bed with my hands folded, my head laid low, whispering softly, Please… just make this day perfect. Just today. Please.

I repeated and repeated until it was silence itself.

And when a knock disrupted my silence, I sat up; feeling pricks pinching my bare knees. But I smiled and willed myself to stand straight. It’s worth it. Worth all of the money in the world. The entire world, if you ask me.

But you never had the time to.

And I don’t complain because I know.

We both know.

Time is something that cannot be given back.
Time is important.
Time comes and goes.
Time never stops and so do we.

“Taeyeon-ah, he’s waiting for you down stairs!” she squealed, happy for me.

I chuckled, turning to the mirror one last time before taking a step closer to you. And when I see everything is pretty and perfect I smile the smile you always tell me is so pretty on me and make my way down stairs.

Each step bringing me closer to you, I thought and made my heart jump.

Every step I took, the bigger the leap.

To the point where I had to pause and take a breather, a long, deep inhale and exhale.

Everyone else was waiting.

I felt their soft burdens of wanting to go here and there, their patience getting shorter and shorter. So I pushed myself and took a few more steps before meeting you.

There you are. A new smile crawled upon my face without my knowing until I blinked.

Sitting, laid-back on the couch with one foot over your knee. As casual as before. Your wardrobe was anything but. Which made me chuckle. A mere, soft sound that caught your ears.

I pressed my lips together. Am I ready? Am I?

Watching you lift your head up, slow motion in a dark grand theater. I melt into a puddle when you smile. And I despise myself for being so weak, even after all these years.

“Taeyeon-ah” your voice rings a thousand bells, sounding so sweet and melodious. No wonder you’re such an amazing, talented, wonderful, and great singer. You walk toward me. I can’t help but fidget, bring my arms together and scratch even though I don’t feel a single prickle on my skin. 

And when your hands touch my folded pair, I gulp and looked into your eyes, a little nervous to be honest.

You chuckle in response, your eyes never leaving my gaze, aish, why? Because you’re going on a date with The Xiahtic Kim Junsu? A huge bright grin is plastered across your face and I thought that was very cute, but I won’t tell you because you’re too fluffed as it is. I slap your arm, shaking my head as I laugh softly. Declining. My eyes squinting, I missed you so much…I think I forgot how it feels like.

At an instant I feel those arms, those strong yet gentle and soft limbs snaking around me, pulling me closer to you. I glance down at them, biting my lower lip as I felt eyes sticking on us before I look up at your shining eyes. I’m sorry, Taeng. You lean for a kiss and I’m more than willing to go on my tiptoes and kiss you too. I can feel your lips curving into a smile and I giggle, feeling my inner girl shine especially for you tonight. 

Then a crowd of clapping hands and cheering voices began coming closer, making me laugh and smile like a complete fool.

“Whoo! Yeah! TaeSu!”

“Finally!”

“Yay~”

“No, its JunYeon! … No, SuYeon… JunTae?”

You chuckle, telling them to bug off and mind their own dates and that managed to shut them up. Then your eyes just happen to glance by mine again, I want to make it up to you.

I nod, knowing you most definitely will. 

Taking my hand with a gentle squeeze, you pull me towards the door, ready to go for our date. “I hope you like pizza” you smile a thousand watts, eyes straight towards me. “Serious? We’re eating pizza and I’m wearing this?” I pause, pouting at you. I got all dressed for this and we’re eating pizza? I took so much time.

We’re a step away to outside. Then you sneak a surprise kiss that leaves me blinking to only find out it was over. “I’m kidding, we’re going to a very fancy restaurant” you pull me close again, pressing another kiss on my forehead, inhaling the scent of my shampoo at the same time. “Special treat for my Taeyeonnie” you nod once.

“Only for your Taeyeonnie?” I raise an eyebrow, squeezing your hand back with a smile growing across my face.

“My one and only” you reply with a playful, seductive tone that makes my knees weak.

“Yah, get on with it already—before the restaurant closes Junsu-yah” We turn and see Yoochun with crossed arms and Yoona waving bye to us, mouthing me a good luck because she knows I’ve been waiting for so long.

Junsu

Finally.

I can hear you hum softly as we walk to my car, that small smile still lingering on your cute little face. Finally I have you alone, just the two of us.

With my arm around your shoulders securely, your body leaning slightly against mine, your arm around my waist, holding onto me so warmly. I can’t help but give you a kiss on the cheek.

You turn to me with a blushing expression though I can’t really tell if your cheeks are bright pink under the twinkling diamond sky, amazingly beautiful. Both and I won’t hesitate to state that you’re the most ravishing. I give you a smile along with a soft chuckle because I can’t think of anything to say at the moment.

“Oppa” you blink after you call me.

I blink back, raising an eyebrow and press another kiss on your cheek to show I’m still madly crushing over you. “Yes?” I reply with a singsong tone in my voice. You laugh in amusement, slanting toward me a little more. A tiny smile happens to slip across your face, making you look shy. I wonder why. We’ve been dating for years, ah~ Just remembering how we met and the amazing memories we shared. When you’re madly in love, time just fly by in a blink of an eye doesn’t it?

“I love you,” you whisper, leaning closer for a kiss and I meet you half way. Closing my eyes lightly when our lips touch and my head tilts to an angle, our mouths opening for one another and I taste your familiar flavor with a hint of strawberry lip-gloss. I felt your arm tighten around me as we continue our kiss, Taeyeon-ah, I’m not going anywhere… your hand is clenched a firm grip on my blazer. Another second into our mouths meeting, your other arm wraps around my neck and I pull you closer, both of my arms circling your slim waist.

Feeling so warm and comfortable on a cold winter night, I felt no stress or worry that a fan will catch us and spread all these twisted words that will lead to drastic situations. And when I hear your soft moan, I can’t help but smile and hug you. Your arms around my neck and your fingers going through my hair feels so relaxing, I know you wouldn’t agree with us making love out in the open…but honestly, I would baby.

Then you part away from me with a smile on your face with a soft heave. “I missed your kisses” you gulp, pecking my lips then the tip of my nose. I chuckle, nodding slightly. “I missed your nose kisses too” I reply, leaning my face toward you and nuzzle our noses together that you laugh with. I missed your laugh the most.

“Aigoo” I wrinkle my nose, pulling you to begin walking again. I didn’t want you to catch a cold out here, “Lets hurry, I’ve got a wonderful night planned for us” I smile wider when you rest your head against my shoulder.

“If I’m with oppa, its already wonderful” you whisper, nodding.

I chuckle, squeezing your hip softly. “Oppa’s trying to be fancy, if oppa didn’t take you out tonight Yoochun would call me a cheapo again”. He’s always got something against me, and he’s my so-called best friend—right next to Hyukjae of course.

“Hmm” you look up at me, “You know that I’m fine with a few movies and micro-waved popcorn at home. And we’d just cuddle on the couch all day” you smile brightly. One of the things I love about you, you’re so simple and easy going. So I plant a kiss on the top of your head, thanking you for being such a wonderful girlfriend to me.

“Maybe tomorrow” I nod, “I’ve got all day tomorrow with a special girl” I grin.

“Eh?” you an eyebrow and your index finger goes to poke my chest. Who? You ask.

“My pretty girlfriend” I chuckle.

“Aigoo~” your hand lightly smacks my forehead. And being the nice boyfriend I am, I tilt my head back and act as if it really hurt. “Paaabo~” you grin. “I’m your pabo though” I laugh, “So its okay”.

“No its not” you reply with a slight pout.

“Why not?”

“Because my parents won’t let me get married to a pabo”

“But this pabo’s really smart”

“Hmm? Really?”

I nod.

“You’re not just saying that so you’ll be eligible right?” you nudge with that teasing smile on your face.

And I nod again, “When have I lied to you?”

“When I wore that hideous dress and you told me I looked beautiful”

I scoff, in my defense, “I was trying to please you! You were on your …sensitive week! You were very moody. Besides, in my eyes you are always beautiful”

“Aiish~” you shrug, “Sure~”

And we made it to my car, I open the door for you and smile as I gesture for you to go right in. “I love you my lovely dearest” I say as you get in. You laugh and look up at me; “You are a pabo” you chuckle, “A cheesy one at that—did you get that from Yoochun oppa?”

“Whaat. I’m an original, I don’t go around copying others” I reply, I’m suppose to look offended. Do I look like that? The amused smile on your face isn’t really convincing me much. “Hurry and get next to me so we can hold hands” you wave your left hand, nodding. “Ok, ok. Wait for oppa” I blow you a quick kiss before shutting the door and jogging to the driver’s seat.

I shut the door the moment I got in then I buckle myself in and turn the ignition on. “And we’re off! To our fancy dinner” I smile at you, backing my car up and drive out of the parking lot of your dorm, feeling your hand crawl to hold mine when we’re on the streets. I like that warm, fluttery feeling you give me.

Taeyeon

Once we arrive at the fancy restaurant, you held my hand. As we were led to our table up to now, as we’re deciding what to eat. I like how you give me that warm feeling when your thumb caresses my hand like that… its feels so comfortable.

“Yah” you laugh, what did I do now? “Blushing again I see~” you grin, that playful grin of yours. Aish! It makes me cover my cheek, shaking my head as I pout. “No I’m not! I have makeup on” I nod; “Fany put it on me” I nod again.

“Hmm”

“What?” I squeeze your hand, “What? What? What?” I repeat, a squeeze for every what.

“You look pretty without makeup on, you know that right?”

“Don’t tell me that, I’ll get lazy to put make up on early in the morning”

“Its true, your eyes are pretty, your cheeks are pretty, your lips are pretty, and your face is soft—what’s the need of all that powdery stuff?”

Your questions, oh your many questions… they make me wonder sometimes and now and then you just ask too much oppa.

“I don’t know but everyone else say I’m pretty with makeup on” I nod, glancing around to see if a waiter will come our way. I’m getting a little hungry now. 

“Well, I beg to differ, you look good without it” and as always, you’re stubborn.

Then—“Hello, I’m Hyemi. I will be your server tonight” this… waitress appears out of the blue.

She smiles at my oppa, obviously she’s a Xiah Junsu fan.

“What will Junsu oppa get tonight?” she asks, that smile on her face plastered there.

“I will get tonight’s special” you reply with a smile back, returning the menu to her. Then, she turns to me without that smile of hers and doesn’t even ask.

“Uhm—I’ll have the same” I nod, returning my copy of he menu to her as well.

And she went away.

“So” you clear your through, that smirk on your face again. “What was that?”

“What was what?” I blink.

“That” you blink at me, with both your brows raised. “With uh—Hyemi” you nod, “I sensed something” your fingers wiggle, lifting to your head.

“It wasn’t me okay? It was her” I cross my arm, nodding with a pout. “What will Junsu oppa get tonight?” I mock her squeaky voice.

Your huge grin slowly returns to a sly, tiny smirk. “Oh, I’m getting some tonight” you chuckle in your rare super husky voice with eyebrows wriggling. “Yah!” I let out a laugh, nudging your leg under the table, “Who said you were” I lean back, “I get to decide whether you get some or not” I smile. “We both know how it’s going to end though” you smile back with a shrug, leaning against your seat as well

“We do?”

You nod, “Yup”

“Uh-huh” I chuckle, nodding, going along with whatever’s in your head.

“Yep” you sigh, glancing around the quiet restaurant, “After this we’ll get dessert”

“What kind?”

“The good kind, the secret kind” you whisper the last part. 

“I’d throw a dinner roll at you but they haven’t served appetizers yet”

And you laugh, amused as always.

“Yah! I’m serious” I nudge your foot again.

“I can tell, I can see it in your eyes” You squint your eyes; still I can see your smile.

“What else can you see?” I widen them for you to examine.

“Me” you grin immensely and bright.

I laugh, clapping my hands.

And our night went on like this, even when Hyemi the waitress came in and out asking if you need anything else. We were laughing at our own jokes, playing footsies under the table surreptitiously and spoke our own language, only the two of us can understand.

After such a wonderful and entertaining dinner, you promise me a very delicious dessert that I am looking very much forward to. “Oppa~” I smile, sitting up. “Yes baby girl” you answer, in English and you know how much it cracks me up but you do it anyway. So it takes me a few seconds to calm down, “Ah, aish!” I bite my lower lip as I gulp and breath. “Dessert~” I poke your foot, “A girl needs her sweets~” I smile wider, batting my eyes.

“Alright, alright” you nod, raising your hand for the check. I wiggle in my seat, very excited. “Are we getting ice cream?” I ask, “Maybe cake instead?” I add and puff my cheeks when you’re too busy signing the receipt. You thank the waitress and smile nicely as she goes away.

“Oppa”

“It’s a surprise Taeyeon-ah” you look at me sternly, nodding once. “Don’t spoil oppa’s super surprise, okay?”

I sigh, giving in. “Okay, okay” and stand up, reaching my hand for you. “But lets hurry! I really want to know”

Junsu

I chuckle, “Alright!” and take your hand, squeezing you warmly as I pull you closer to me and lace our fingers together. “Oppa, what if somebody sees us?” you whisper behind me. I shrug, “It doesn’t matter, you love me don’t you?” I glance a smile at you, in time for me to see you nod. “And I love my Taeyeonnie so much”.

“You love her so much you’re willing to buy her a whole gallon of ice cream?” you ask, I can feel a grin forming on your pretty face as the words come out of your pink, plump lips. “Of course and we’ll eat it together” I smile, pulling you closer and let go of your hand to put my arm around your waist.

“Strawberry” You whisper, your head leaning against my shoulder.

I inhale deeply, taking in that sweet scent of yours, intoxicating in so many ways. I couldn’t help myself but squeeze your hip. Which earned me a squeal and a nudge, “Oppa” you look up. “What?” I smile.

“No” you shake your head. “There are children in the premises” and your eyes avert to two siblings, looking at us while their parents were talking about who had the car keys last. “Oh” I blink, pressing a kiss on your temple. “I’m sorry, I didn’t see~” I grin, looking very innocent if I’d say so myself. And when you raise that eyebrow I just had to think of another line.

“You…were so…” I hiss inwards, “…intoxicating” I nuzzle my nose against your hair. I have to mention how even more beautiful you look with your dark red hair.

“Aiiiishhh~~” you chuckle, “Really now oppa?” you smirk up at me.

“Yes and I’d love to taste your secret honey tonight” I smile.

You just smile and press your lips against mine, your hand softly gripping the front of my shirt. My arms circle around your slim waist, my fingers your lower back. And I waved goodbye to my common sense. Before I knew it, your arms are wrapping around my neck, pulling our bodies closer. Your mouth opens as I tilt my head to the right and yours tilt to same angle, our tongues about to meet—

Then someone gasped.

“Junsu oppa!”

“Taeyeon unnie!”

“Is that them together?”

And squeals filled the wide atmosphere. You pull back and open your locked arms around my neck and take my hand. “We gotta go” I whisper, pulling you to the direction of our car. As a crowd starts forming, of course we had to walk faster and faster, so fast that we’re running by the time we reach my car.

Shut.

“Aigoo” you plop against the passenger’s seat.

“That…was something,” I say, heaving softly.

You sigh, turning to me. “Every single time that happens” you chuckle softly.

“Why do you have to be so famous?” We ask each other in synced.

And laugh a second later; though it’s difficult for us to find private locations… we both love our fans and our careers. We happen to be very greedy and stubborn to keep both in our lives.

“So” you inhale, taping your fingers on your lap. “Are our plans changed now that our location is known to the public?”

“Hmm…” I nod slowly.

“So…we go home?"

“Hmm” I shake my head.

“Then what are we going to do?”

“We’re…going to change plans, that’s all” I smile, “We just…have to wait a few hours… until they leave."

And you search into your bag, humming softly. “What are you looking for?” I ask, quiet interested in whatever it was.

“In the mood for some games?” you take out your pink Nintendo DS Lite. I laugh, taking mine from the passenger’s front compartment.

”Let’s do this babe!”

And the mini games are on.

Taeyeon

“Yes!” I grin, winning two times in a row. “I won~” I cheer, clapping for my victory. Tick-Tac-Toe is my forte; I’m guessing you forgot while you were away. “I believe you owe me a foot massage Mr. Kim~” 

“Aha~” you chuckle, “Don’t forget that you owe me a back massage Mrs. Kim” you smile. “When we get home~ When we get home” I repeat, sitting up a little and press a kiss on your cheek just because I feel like it.

You gasp, “Oh”

“Huh?” I tilt my head to the side, “What’s wrong?”

“The coast! Is clear!” you grin, clapping excitedly.

“Oh? Really?” I smile, looking through the car windows and find nobody waiting for a picture or autograph. “How long have we been playing hard?” I chuckle as I check my phone for the time that read 1:24

“Omo! We’ve been playing for hours!”

“Its alright, I’ve got a box of chocolates in the trunk we can have for dessert… we just need a new location now” you nod, tapping your lower lip as you think. And I stop just to watch you think, looking so cute and handsome and y… but the moment you look to me, I look away.

“Ah! I know the perfect place,” you say, fastening your seatbelt.

“Ok!” I reply, doing the same and lean back, feeling a little sleepy.

The ignition of the car sounds quietly and you smoothly transition from the parking lot to the calm Seoul streets. “Junsu-yah” I call, turning my face to direction, “Am I sleeping with you?” I ask, letting out a yawn.

“You want to?”

I nod, smiling. “Yes, yes”

“After dessert we’ll go home then”

“Yay” I cheer rather weakly, yawn again and close my eyes.

--

“Taeng, Taeyeon…Taeyeon-ah” your voice wakes me up gently.

“Hmm” I reply, opening my eyes.

“We’re here,” you whisper, pressing a kiss against my lips, which wake me up instantly. “I’m up~” I smile sheepishly. “Early bird gets the worm” you reply with a smile as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

“Where are we?” I ask, yawning softly as I open the car door.

“By the Han river” you smile.

“The Han river?”

“Lets go” you smile, getting off the car. And I follow, shivering once my body is exposed to the cold midnight. “Oppaaaa” I squeal, shuffling toward you. “So cold!”

You chuckle, opening you long, muscular, warm arm for me. “Come here my Taengoo”

“Mhm~” I nuzzle against your chest, my arms tightly hugging you, stealing some of your warmth. “You’re always so warm” I smile, feeling you caress my upper arm.

“Cause oppa’s so hot right?” you grin, snickering.

“Aigoo!” I slap your chest playfully, “Don’t be so cocky” I poke your cheek.

We begin to walk toward the steps that lead to the river, your other hand holding the box of chocolates. “So romantic” I whisper, my head resting perfectly in the crook of your neck. “And no body’s here to ruin it” I smile gently. You let out a soft sigh, smiling as you nod. “Just the two of us” and we take a step down the flight of stairs and take a seat. My body automatically scooting as close as possible to you, our upper bodies connected the same.

You set the box of chocolates on your lap and opened it, “Tada~” you speak tenderly. Inside the box lay a dozen of different chocolates, cute and very delicious looking. “Wah, looks good~” I nod, biting over my bottom lip as I gaze at them.

“Umma ordered them for me” you whisper, lips against the shell of my ear. “She did?” I ask, making them all the special knowing that they were from your umma. “Mhm” you answer, placing a kiss on the side of my head. “She wanted me to give you a perfect romantic night so that you won’t look at anyone else while we’re apart”

I chuckle softly, my head fitting comfortable between your head and shoulder. I think the crook of your neck was made for me. “Why would I look anywhere else when I’ve already found you” I reply, caressing your forearm that was locked with mine. “I love oppa so much” I tilt up, planting a kiss on your neck’s skin. “So much” I nodded softly.

“Oppa loves you too” you reply with a smile as you take one chocolate and offer it to my lips. “Say, ahh”

Chuckling softly, I open my mouth and say ahh, not a moment later I feel the sweet sensation dancing on my tongue and it makes me smile. I close my mouth and chew while I take a chocolate and feed you. “Oppa” I blurt out, not quite done chewing but I’m almost there. I gulp and give you a fresh smile, my hand doing all these gestures as if it was a plane. “The planes going to laaand~”

“Aaahhh” You open your mouth wide for the piece of chocolate then close once the chocolate did land. I laugh in amusement, patting your cheek, “I should be a pilot, so I can take you to all the countries you need to be” I lean against your warm body once again, enjoying our every moment.

“Hm? Why is that?” Your head shifted against mine, the action alone made me smile.

“So that I can follow you” I chuckle as I say it, I think I would be complete if we could spend so much time together.

“What about So Nyeo Shi Dae’s Kid Leader?”

“Hmm…” I bite my lower lip, “During break I’ll follow you” I laugh softly, closing my eyes with a soft sigh. “I just… want more time with you” the truth finally comes out. “Its not that I think you’re neglecting me or anything—it’s just, I miss you when you’re not here and you’re so busy in Japan… why do you have to be so cute and talented” I groan. Sometimes I wish you weren’t so cute and talented just so that I could have you all to myself…but then, that would be selfish of me.

“Why do you have to be so cute and talented?” You ask back with a short laugh, “Almost all the guys in Japan are crazy over Taengoo” you sound jealous. I chuckle, looking up to see your jaw line and press a kiss on it.

“You should tell them she crazy over you” I reply softly, pecking another time just because I missed doing it. “You know what?” you laugh, “I think I will” you wrap an arm around me, rubbing my upper arm gently. “I’ll tell ‘em to back off because you’re mine and mine alone” Even though I didn’t see your face, I’m sure you have your manly face on. I like that face, as much as all your other faces really.

And we spent a few more hours sitting down, taking tiny bites off our chocolate, talking and laughing. Our conversations were colorful, filled with all emotions; I’ll admit that I felt like crying when we talked about how we’re apart so much. How we know that our relationship isn’t a normal one…but you love me and I love you, you always say that and everything will be alright. Then when we switched off to more, casual, lighthearted topics the atmosphere brightened up and we were both chuckling.

“Taeyeon-ah… look, the sunrise” you smile softly.

“Lets stay for a few more minutes then…” I nod, letting out a soft yawn. For how long have we been out here exactly?

As we sit down and watch the sun gently gaze up to the deep blue skies that would turn lighter and lighter, your smile widens then you begin to sing.

I love you,
The foolish you,
You’re so precious to me

As much as the sun that rises above you,
I’ll keep you safe as much as you’ve waited for me, with this glaring heart,
All the dreams I’ve prayed for,
They’re going towards you with my sincere scent

I pout and tightened my arms around you, I don’t want to let you go now. I don’t want to stand up and go back to everything that we have to do…the names we have to live up to… I just…

And before I knew it, tears began spilling down my face. I lower my face so that you won’t see but you know me better. “Y-yah” you chuckle, looking at me, your fingers lifting my chin up, “Those are tears of joy right?” you say before pressing your lips to kiss my wet cheek. “Hm” You your lips quickly while wiping my tears away, “Salty”

“No duh” I keep my pout and just hold on to you.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t want to go yet”

“But it’s almost—well, its morning and we have to sleep or else we’ll be stuck in bed all day today”

“That doesn’t sound so bad when you say it” I laugh softly, “I want to stay with you… if we go back to your place then, I know that when I wake up you’ll be off to practice and manager oppa will come pick me up and it’ll all be over” I nod sadly.

“Nuh-uh! I’m staying with you”

“That’s what you said the last time and did I see you when I woke up?”

“Hey, I got you breakfast” You give me a warning glance, “Should I just wait for you to wake then get breakfast?” I nod, there wouldn’t be any other perfect way. I sigh softly before kissing your lips quickly, “Okay, I think we can go now” I smile.

“All right Tae Tae” You smile back as we rise at the same time.
--

Junsu


I smile upon seeing you lying on my bed, I don’t know, I just…I feel happy when you’re at my house—is that weird? “Ahh~” you giggle as you roll from edge to edge. “Careful!” I whisper, not wanting to wake anyone else up, especially Xiahki. Xiahki loves you and barks a lot.

“Junsu-ah” you whisper, looking at me with a soft smile, lifting a finger that crooks twice. I raise an eyebrow and point to myself as I get out of my jeans, “Me?” I chuckle silently.

“Yes” you whisper back, “The one with the y legs and to match his charismatic smile” I knew you would laugh.

I walk towards the bed, taking a seat at the edge and lean forward to kiss you just because, heck I can. “Aren’t you going to change into something more comfortable?” I ask, planting a kiss to your cheek. “Hmm…I didn’t bring anything” you reply softly, “Should I strip to my underwear?” you laugh again.

“I wouldn’t mind,” I say with a chuckle, I’m only joking…I think I am.

“You can borrow one of my shirts, you can wear that”

You nod in approval, “Okay—can I pick which ever I want?” you smile up at me. “Of course” I reply easily, lying down on the soft mattress, “Any shirt my girlfriend wants from my closet” I chuckle; I always liked calling you girlfriend. You spring up to your feet and walk to my closet, opening it again and cross your arms as you begin to look the stack of shirts I have up those top shelves.

“So…” You turn around with a tiny smirk, “I know what I want but I need your help to get it” you chuckle softly. “I need you” that seductive voice of yours just always works on me. I think its because its only every once in a while that I hear it…or maybe its just because I have a weak spot for you.

“Yes my love” I get up and walk to you, hugging you from behind. “Which one?” I ask as I look at the various stacks of neatly folded shirts. “Hm…that one” You point at a white shirt, my custom design shirt for SM Town. I chuckle, nodding. “Alright, that shirt coming right up” I reply, unwrapping my arms from you to get the shirt.

“Here you go” I give it to you with a smile, “Should I close my eyes or go out of the room?” I knew the drill.

“Hmm…close your eyes” you nod cutely.

I walk back to the bed and plop my self on my stomach, closing my eyes. “Closed!”

Then, after a second I begin hearing clothes being taken off and I couldn’t help myself but feel like peaking… I whistle just to tease, laughing lightly, “Whoa, whoa whoa~”

“Yah! Keep your eyes closed Kim Junsu!” you hiss at me, chuckling right after.

“I’m getting impatient here—count of three I’m going to open my eyes okay?”

“What! No!”

“One!”

I hear you laugh and squeal.

“Two!”

I must admit, my days with you are the most fun.

“Three!”

“Rawr!” Just as I was about to open my eyes and roll on my back, you literally pounce on me, straddling my back. You giggle into my ear, making the tiny hairs on my back stand, “Aish~ Naughty oppaaa” you place a peck on the shell of my ear. “You should get punished” And so you flick my ear.

“Ow” I whisper with a snort, “Was that it?”

You nod, getting off me, “Yeah, practically” you laugh too.

I turn on my back and see a cute Taeyeon next to me, flashing a y pose but with your facial expression, it just cancels out. “Aigoo” I chuckle, pressing a kiss to your lips, “So cute”

“Thank you” you reply, “And Thank you for lending me your shirt” you smile brightly, “I feel like I’m Xiah Junsu in the flesh”

I laugh, “How does it feel?”

“Really good” You nod, “Really, really good—you want to know why?”

“Why” I chuckle in amusement.

“Because I have such a perfect girlfriend,” you whisper, laughing instantly. “All I need to do is use oppa’s shampoo and I’ll smell like you for sure!”

“Why do you want that?”

You move closer and hug me tightly, your face burying into my chest. “When I close my eyes, you won’t seem as far.”

Speechless, I had no words in mind at the moment. “Taeyeon-ah…” I sigh softly and kiss the top of your head, “I’m not far away—ever, even if we’re seas apart I’m always next to you”

“Metaphorically” you murmur, “Sometimes I miss you so much I wish I was Yoochun oppa…or Changmin oppa—“ you look up at me, “Changmin oppa, he’s taller”

I chuckle, shaking my head. “Then how can I kiss you and tell you all my fantasizes? You would be a guy then”

“You’d go gay for me right?” The corners of your lips curve into a playful smile.

“Aish” I just kiss your cheek, along with a raspberry that you squeal from and slap my arm playfully. “Your DNA is on my cheek” you say as you wipe your cheek.

“Then I’ll have my DNA here too” I kiss your lips again, “And here” a kiss on your other cheek, “And here too” on your eyes, “And here” I take your hands and place kisses on them as well.

“Should I not wash tomorrow so that your DNA will be on me still?” You ask, looking up at me with a chuckle.

“Hmm… how about… I give you a mark?”

You blink at me a few times, “A mark?”

I nod, “Yeah” I kiss your supple pink lips.  “A mark” I whisper against them as I kiss you over and over again. “Hmm…” You hum softly as we share endless kissing, slowly my lips drift down to your chin then down your neck.

“Oppa…” your fingers softly go through my hair, amazing.

I plant a few wet kisses before I would decide on one spot, I decide on a lower spot, so that it’ll be easy to hide. We don’t want to get in trouble right? I on your skin before lapping my wet tongue against the soft surface, tasting such sweetness.

You gasp, “Junsu-ah…” with a thick gulp.

I then switch to until I see a beautiful love mark. I kiss it before kissing your lips with a soft smile, “There, I marked you” I couldn’t help but chuckle when I see your shocked face, completely flushed. Your bottom lip sticks out cutely, blinking at me with those big eyes of yours, “Yah!” you slap my arm harder this time. “Ow” It actually stung a little, “What? I thought you wanted to be marked”

“Not like that! You—I thought—“ You gulp, looking away, “Never mind” and turn around, “Good night Junsu”

“Taeyeon…” I whisper, my arm snaking around your slim waist and pull you close to me, “You know I’ve always wanted to go beyond making out and touching each other…I’ve dreamed about it too” I’ve been practicing really diligently on my seductive voice too.

You elbow my stomach, making me cringe in silent pain.

“Be quiet and just dream about it then” you retort, I could sense that you’re making a face at me right now but your fingers are intertwining with mine.

“We’ll meet there,” You whisper as you close your eyes, “Where we’re never far from each other” And drift into sweet slumber.

I smile, getting up a little just to see your sleeping face and smile wider to myself before I kiss your cheek. “We’re never far from each other at all” I whisper, scooting closer to you and close my eyes ready to meet you in our dreams.