Temptation

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

“You can’t out drink me…” Seung spoke with confidence as he placed yet another empty bottle on the table, his eyes falling towards your one bottle opposed to his three “besides, I’m already way ahead of you, might as well give up.”

 

Yet you were determined to prove him wrong, wanting to knock his ego down just a bit, especially after how much he teased you about being scared the other day. In a sense, you were thankful for that day, because since then, he hasn’t been as cruel or negative. In fact, you would actually admit that you two had formed a weird kind of friendship, despite the constant insults that was spat at one another at any given time.

 

“What happens if I do?” You asked with a raised eyebrow, causing him to freeze a moment as he sized up the bottles, probably weighing out the possibility before making his bed.

 

“Then you can ask one favor of me, and I will have to do it without question” he spoke slowly as though contemplating the whole scene within his head, knowing you were creative when it came to forms of embarrassment. “If I win?”

 

“Then you can do the same, however nothing ual” you warned which made his eyes narrow slightly, as though insulted that you felt the need to speak out on such things. “Deal?” You asked tauntingly which earned you a sincere rare smile, something that you have been seeing since that fateful day that allowed a friendship to blossom.

 

“Deal” he agreed before pouring back the bottle and allowing the liquid to burn at his throat, a pain he was well used too, and thus wasn’t phased at it any longer.

 

One empty bottle became three, three became six and soon you found yourself struggling on the seventh, where he had just finished his tenth. You couldn’t believe the tolerance of the man beside you as you eyed his bottle carefully, pondering if there were unknown holes within the sculpted glass. Your sight was blurry, yet it did nothing to distract you from your thorough inspection, a sigh leaving your lips when not finding anything out of the ordinary.

 

“I warned you” he spoke swiftly, his voice not even slurred from the alcohol he had consumed, his hand lifting to bring a cigarette to his lips.

 

“Yeeeaaahh you did” you huffed out as you sat the last bottle for the night down on the counter, a soft yet extended yawn creeping onto your lips. “Dang it” you whispered softly as you rested your arm on the counter, placing your cheek within your hands so that you could stop the world from spinning around you.

 

“Are you drunk?” He asked with pure laughter and amusement, yet the stare you would cast within his direction would shut him up almost instantly. “Should I take you home?”

 

“Noooo, just leave me here to be killed” you spoke with sarcasm and was alarmed when feeling a bop towards your head, your eyes staring accusingly towards the man before you.

 

“Aish, you still don’t have any respect” Seung huffed before standing himself up, finding himself a little more dazzled than he had thought, his balance teetering slightly before his posture would set properly. “I’ll call a taxi” he sat himself back down, realizing that driving wouldn’t be the smartest move.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“We are never doing this again” Seung huffed as he finally sat you upon your bed, sitting himself down as well in order to catch his breath, the trip from the front door to the bedroom being much harder than he had anticipated. “You’re a horrible drunk” he complained, well aware of your arms that s around his waist, allowing you to cuddle into his back.

 

“Am not” you huffed softly as you rested your head upon his shoulder and closed your eyes, hoping the world would stop spinning quickly yet it never did, the room still spiraled around you.

 

“Mhmm, says the girl who got carried.”

 

~*~ His POV ~*~

 

His eyes would slowly glance towards the female that rested along his shoulder, well aware of the few inches that separated their lips, the scent of cinnamon still driving him insane. He knew it would be wrong of him, yet he couldn’t stop himself from slowly inching closer until the distance would be depleted, and her soft lips would align with his own. He was surprised when her lips formed to mock his own however, and the action made him draw back, his heart racing entirely to fast. Must have drank too much… Yet he knew that alcohol didn’t cause such things.

 

“I’m leaving first” he whispered which caused blue concerned eyes to open instantly, staring at him as though she were hurt by the words.

 

“You’re leaving? Why?” She whispered softly, which caused even more guilt to line him as he looked away first, unwrapping her arms from around his frame.

 

“I can’t stay here” he tried to answer, but every excuse he had used before wouldn’t work this time, because this situation was different. It wasn’t a random girl he was lying too, it wasn’t someone he didn’t wish to see again. No, Abi was the only girl he wished to stay beside, and the only girl whom he didn’t wish to hurt. Yet he knew that if he stayed, she would end up getting hurt. People he loved always end up getting hurt.

 

Wait.. Loved?

 

“Oh shut up and just stay here. It’s not like it’s the first time” she spoke in a taunting manner yet it did nothing to soothe the male who felt stuck and trapped in his own emotions. “Here, I’ll cuddle you first mkay?”

 

He didn’t have a chance to argue for soon he felt his shirt being harshly tugged and his weight falling towards the bed, his arms being thrown every which way until warmth engulfed his body. He laid there frozen as her leg stretched against his waist, her chest quick to fall into place beside his own as her face buried itself within the nook of his neck. He kept his hands above his head, yet she was quick to grab his arms and wrap them around herself, her arm quick to wrap around his chest, pulling him closer to her.

 

“You smell nice…” her voice was a mere whisper against his neck yet he would hear every syllable produced.

 

“Go to sleep weirdo” he was purposely pushing her away, the vibration of her lips on his neck making his body tense and his mind to run wild, which was what he was trying to avoid at this very moment.

 

“I’m not tired” she whispered instead, and he became extremely aware of her lips brushing against the soft and sensitive skin, causing his grip on her shoulder to become tighter, his breathing starting to hitch in his throat as he fought off the desires that were suddenly tempting him.

 

“Seriously Abi, go to sleep” he wanted desperately to escape, knowing that the thigh that rested on him was bare for the dress she wore was short as is, and it took everything in his power not to reach down and run his hands all over it.

 

“Oppa” it was a purr from a kitten’s mouth and he couldn’t resist her anymore as his eyes dared to look towards her, and he regretted it instantly when seeing the silky strand falling from her shoulders, making her cleavage that much more revealing.

 

“Abi… Please…” he pleaded desperately, not wishing to break what he had just tried so hard to gain. He didn’t wish to lose her trust, her respect, her attention. He enjoyed it too much to just simply give it away in a desperate time.

 

“Why Oppa?” Her tone was seductive as her breath blew against his ear, causing his eyes to widen as he stared at her in pure shock, alarmed when seeing a smug smirk against her lips, causing his jaw to tighten and his lips to thin. Was she doing this intentionally? Of course she was, she was drunk out of her mind and when drinking mixed between male and female, it normally ended bad for both parties.

 

“Abigail” his voice was stern which caused her eyes to widen, and in a sense he felt guilty for being so harsh, but he couldn’t help it. He was losing his mind with desire and she was doing nothing but making it worse. “Go to sleep or I’m leaving” he felt horrible when watching her smirk turn into a frown, as though rejecting her actually hurt her feelings, yet she would nod as she turned herself about and got comfortable.

 

“Goodnight” her voice sound defeated, and he felt horrible as he turned to face her, gathering her in his arms as she seemed to gladly accept his invite, turning herself about once more as a soft smile lined her lips, his heart melting just as his body was within her embrace.

 

“Goodnight…”