Love Whisper

SinRin (ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a short fluffy SinRin~

 

 

"Baby.. Play with me!" My girlfriend, Sinb complained. 

I was doing important paperwork due tomorrow for work, and I still wouldn't be ready in a few hours. 

"I'll be ready in a few hours, Sinb honey." She groaned, after I gave my reply. 

No matter how much I tried to concentrate, she would always try to distract me. It was getting on my nerves. 

"Yerin!!" She screamed. 

I whirled around in my chair, murder in my eyes. 

"WHAT?" I boomed. My little angel shrunk back on the bed, hiding in the soft, silky red blanket. 

I slammed my hands on the side of the bed, making her quiver. She was always scared of me, but loved me unconditionally. 

She shivered, as I inched my face towards her. She recoiled, lying down under the blanket and shaking. 

I reached for her sides under the blanket, grabbing ahold of them and sitting beside her on the bed, trapping her in my arms and rolling over so her face was facing mine, covered in the blanket. 

I wrapped her legs inwards and rubbed them, before she poked her face out to peek at me. 

When she exposed her face, I quickly pecked the tip of her nose. 

She wrapped a leg in between both of mine, being the little devil she is. 

She hugged my torso, and then feeling the need to, she pressed hard against me and started grinding against me. 
She moaned, teasingly as she smirked at me. 

I raised an eyebrow. I mean, I had to admit I got a bit but I still had my report to do. 

I caught on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter