Chapter 2

Destiny

As he walked he gathered a good scene of downtown, the rain made it look murky and depressing. The streets in downtown are a hit or miss. One street is nice lined with cool cafes, stores, aesthetically pleasing. While other streets are lined with trash, homeless ppeople and little shops. Not that he was complaining. "How can a place have such wealth and not try to help the poor ..." He pondered. 

As he walked into the cafe on 6th street it was pretty packed but looked as though it was settling down. He waited in line patiently waiting his turn to order. 

"Next guest" the barista yelled. 

Jaebum walked up and ordered his usual, a large black coffee. 
 "Your order will be ready ssoon " the Barista smiling harder than ever
She was especially cheerful helping jaebum more so the other customers which she greets halfheartedly.
As jaebum starts to walk away..."oh BTW how's your day going" the girl chimed.
"Pretty good despite the weather " he answered staring blankly. He knew where this was headed first sling how his day was then casually flirting, twirling of thebhair, and then asking for his number. This happened on a semi regular basis. Although he's flattered when it happens he's just never really interested. 
Hebmade sure to walk away before the conversation persisted, nodding his head "have a good day" and walked to the pastry display. 
The Batista looked disappointed but hid it with a smile. 

Jaebum looked around the cafe and noticed a few girls at a table staring and smiling at him.
"Great" he sighed.
What's better than a group of teenage girls trying to flirt with you.....
Adverting his eyes he noticed another girl looking too, she looked quite older and mature looking than a teenager. She was really eyeing him down as if she was analyzing more than just his face but looking to see if he had more than just handsome looks. 
Jaebum wiped his face, wondering if he had something on it.
" god who stares that hard" looking back at the curly haired girl confused

He noticed the girl said something out loud but didn't catch it, suddenly the group of girls scowling at the other.
The girl sunk in her seat and listened to music....
"Bizarree people are here today I see" jaebum whispering to himself.

He grabbed his drink at looked for available seats, mmaking sure to stay as far away from the girl gang.
He found a seat by the window. As he walked to it he noticed he'd be ittingg directly across from the curly haired girl. Both their seats faced the window.

"Oh well" he thought. 
He sat down in the comfy chair taking off his black hoodie and snapback.

Looking out the window, browsing his phone, and sipping his coffee.
This is what he enjoyed best about sundays, being able to relax and do nothing. Looking out the window he came to realize the rain wasn't so bad.
Out the corner of his eye, he could see that girl...he didn't want to look but  tried to do so inconspicuously. She looked really distressed maybe even sad. Her hands clenched in her lap, he can hear her music blasting in her ears. She had her eyes closed....
Jaebum caught himself staring at her now, now he realized he's being bizarre and quickly looked away.
A few moments passed and she was still sitting there the same as before. 
He glanced at the table in front of her and noticed her drawings, they were amazing and so detailed. He was actually pretty impressed.
He couldn't help staring at her partly because he was imagining why she looked like she was in literal pain and the other half couldn't stop staring after realizing how stunning she was. Curly hair, light chestnut skin, full lips, almond shaped eyes.
"Yup I'm definitely being weird" he laughed to himself.