Finalest final

Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So, a lot of you have been asking for a happy ending.  Just so you know, I am a hardcore Seulrene shipper. I hope you'll enjoy this final update. Thank you for reading.

---

Dear Seulgi,

Hi… I dont know if you’ve received my letters. I hope you do and I hope you read them, too. I’m doing better now, in case you were wondering. At least, much better than the day you left. I should’ve reached out to you, its the stupidest mistake I’ve ever made in my life. But then again, look where you are now!! A successful architect, who wouldn’t have guessed it would be THE Kang Seulgi. I’ve been watching your ID shows too, you look happy. And that makes me happy too. If you see me in the future, please say hi, or even a smile. 

There’s something that I’ve been wanting to say. I have to warn you, this is going to be a long letter so please, just let me. Seul, I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day. I keep thinking of you, I haven’t slept and I can’t forget. I know I keep saying this, but after you left, I was really screwed up. I kept thinking of you and how I broke your heart. But, I didn’t realise I broke mine too. It was my fault. You only wanted me to trust you and be honest with my own feelings. But even that, I couldn’t do. Remember, you told me my face says a million things? Amongst them, my fears, my vulnerabilities and how much I loved you. I don’t know how you could read them because I can’t even read myself. Now, I know for sure, I still love you. 

I’m not asking you to return or even acknowledge my feelings. I just need you to know… Seulgi, I was afraid. I wasn’t just terrified of what people might say, but I was afraid to love especially you. It was just overwhelming, it still is. That one day, you came over and it was raining so hard. I didn’t let you walk back home so instead, we laid on my bed. I curled myself in your arms, head on your chest and you told me, “I never want to leave.” At that moment, I swear I couldn’t breathe, and my heart almost leaped out of my chest. I felt my blood rushing through my whole body. I was so scared of what I was feeling, it was so foreign. And I thought that you might hear my heart hammering, I just couldn’t control all those. But when I looked up, you closed your eyes, you looked at peace, your heartbeat was steady and calm. Everything was…comfortable. I liked being with you, I liked hearing your heart, I liked your smile. And I realised, maybe I never want to leave you either? I never expected you to leave first, because maybe I trust you more than I trust myself. I was hurt too, Seul. But you know what? You wouldn’t have left if I wasn’t selfish, so I’m sorry. Seulgi, please forgive me for being such a coward, forgive me for being helplessly in love with you and forgive me because I can’t stop loving you.

I guess, that’s all I have to say. I’m waiting for the day you come back, or if you don’t want to, at least reply my letters so I know you’ve read them.

 

Sincerely yours,

Bae Joohyun

 

---

"Kang!! Hey~"

"Hey~ Jaebum, thanks for coming man."

"Anything for my favourite designer. Wow, this hotel you designed is really..something else. Oh by the way, you look dashing in that suit."

Seulgi rubs her nape and chuckles softly, "Thanks, that really means a lot to me, Jae."

"Before I forget, one of the investors are here to personally congratulate you on the launching. The CEO of Bae Holdings is sitting there near the bar." 

"What? Really??? O-Okay.." There he is, Mr Bae, Joohyun's appa. , get yourself together Kang. Seulgi walked over to the said bar with a confident smile. He was really excited, full of energy just like Joohyun. Now I know where she gets all her energy from haha. While Seulgi was immersed in the conversation with Joohyun's dad, a small arm s around Seulgi's. Immediately, she smiled gazing into the said girl's eyes. Its like looking at two brown marbles perfectly polished with the finest shine. "Mr Bae, please meet my plus one. This is Son Seungwan." The tiny blonde bows politely to the CEO. "Seungwan here is a journalist, she'd much like to have you for an interview one of these days." Mr Bae laughs it off, completely elated and charmed by both Seulgi and Seungwan. In the midst of their conversation, Seulgi brought up Joohyun. Mr Bae looked surprised about the fact that Seulgi graduated from the same university his daughter did, let alone being close friends with his daughter. 

"Ah, there she is now." The room fell silent to Seulgi's ears, and everything was as if moving in slow motion. She could only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter