Final

Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun sees Seulgi first thing in the morning in one of the study rooms at uni. She cluthes her bag tight and carefully tiptoes towards Seulgi’s direction. And she thinks Seulgi just looks so darn cute, with her large glasses and a pencil behind her ear, biting her lip, intently typing away on her laptop. She inches closer and gives Seulgi a quick peck.

A shocked Seulgi widened her eyes immediately turning her head to whoever kissed her.

”” Seulgi laughs, “Hyun, Did you just kiss me.” 

Joohyun only manages to giggle and tells Seulgi how much she loves her.

That was before Seulgi got tired with controlling her own emotions. Now, things have changed. 

Although Joohyun loves skinship with Seulgi, she also tells Seulgi about a guy she’s fallen for, Bogum. Why? Because Joohyun says Seulgi is her “close friend” not even a best friend. What else can Seulgi do, she just smiles. At the beginning, Seulgi was okay as long as Joohyun was happy. Joohyun would let Seulgi lay on her lap, while Seulgi’s hair, Joohyun would tell Seulgi about Bogum. Its heartbreaking for Seulgi to see because she knows she’s in love, she can see it in Joohyun’s eyes. Its even more heartbreaking to know that she is nobody to Joohyun, no one special at least. 

Slowly, without her realising. Seulgi stops having lunch with Joohyun, she stops sending Joohyun home and she stops coming over to Joohyun’s place. All because Joohyun has Bogum to spend all her time with. On a day that she least expected, Joohyun texted Seulgi to come over and have their horror movie marathons like they always do after exams were over. Seulgi loved it, Joohyun would always be clinging to her. Somehow, she felt that she could protect Joohyun, the littlest tiniest bit possible. Joohyun tugged Seulgi’s shirt and snuggled closer into the crook of Seulgi’s neck. Seulgi felt electric jolt through her body everytime Joohyun’s breath brushes onto her. Seulgi only smiles and pulls her closer in which they ended up cuddling with each other in the chilly winter weather until the sun rose. Seulgi sighs in relief when there was not a single mention of Bogum. It felt like there was a sudden glimmer of hope for Seulgi to win Joohyun back. 

“Unnie, I love you.”, Seulgi’s eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter