One shot - Gift for New Year

この胸に... | In this chest...

The night is cold and silent . It has been a long time since they lasts fight. Mark sighed and tears keeps falling on his eyes. He really miss the memories he had with his lover, Jinyoung. Mark shed his tears and went back to his own bed. He doesn’t want to remember anymore, he just want Jinyoung to comeback with him, to his chest. 
Today is their love anniversary, and Jinyoung didn’t comeback to Mark. 
Mark goes along through this crowd and passes some place they went when they are still in love. Everywhere he goes, Jinyoung appears in his mind. He hugs his shadows back, he is fool, he know, but he miss his lover scent. Marks remembers the time they still being together
”Jinyoung ah,  do you love me?
Yes, Mark huyng. Why are you asking that? – Jinyoung asked him with his puppy eyes
It’s just that I’m happy. I love you, my Jinyoungie… - Mark smiled and kissed on his fully lips…
I love you too…. – Jinyoung smiled and kiss Mark’s lips very deeply”

Mark sighed and still walking along the street. Everytime he go, his lover’s shadow is appear to him every second and every time. Whenever the shadow see him, Mark smiled and run follow, and calling his lover name “Jinyoungie, Jinyoung ah… my baby”, but the shadow is slowly dissapear. Mark realized that he was alone, he is all lonely. He relized that they’ve broke up…
Mark realized any moments that he shouldn’t let Jinyoung go. He is stupid, and his heart is broken. Mark remembered the last time when Jinyoung said to him..
“Huyng, let’s broke up….”
“Why, Jinyoung? Don’t you love me anymore?”
“No, it’s not like that. It’s just…I…I’m sorry huyng…”, Jinyoung cried and Mark feel angry..
“Then why…do you still love anyone in your heart, right? I know it…For the first time, your heart is not belong to mine forever..”
“Mark huy…
“Then go, go away and find your new love, and don’t find me anymore”, with just one sentence, Jinyoung walked away, leave Mark feeling drowned and feel stupid about his word. 

After those years later, Mark received the letter. His heart feel break when he see his name, it’s from his lover, Jinyoungie. 
Mark huyng…
How are you? I hope you’re doing fine. I miss you so much. 
I shouldn’t have break up with you but I have to tell you the truth. I’m going to study aboard to Australia for 12 years. The future is waiting at me
I’m really sorry, Mark. Please don’t blame my fault about that, and please don’t lay the blame in our past now..
I still love you, Mark huyng…no matter what..
Take care, I’m waiting for you to come back to me…in my chest and my heart….is only you….
From Jinyoung. 

Mark finished reading  this letter and feel very regret. He shouldn’t said to Jinyoung it’s not his fault like that. There is something that break into pieces. He really miss his lover. Just then, he saw something on his bed. It’s his necklace that Jinyoung give to him before he gone. It’s written “Mark huyng… I will miss you”
Mark smiled and he look carefully on the necklace. He hope that one day that Jinyoung is coming back to him and rely on his chest. Because Jinyoung will be only one for him, and Mark know he is too… 
The end

 

Gift for end year 2017. Happy New Year 2018 to you everyone ^^