⇝ 𝔄 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔒 β‡œ

⇝ 𝔖𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢 𝔗π”₯π”žπ”± β„‘ 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔒𝔑 π”œπ”¬π”² β‡œ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] is reading a one-shot entitled: [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Sorry That I Loved You[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]A black Lambo sat on the street across from one of the most elite dance clubs in the city. Inside the car hid a man; he had rounded dark eyes, a small face, baby like cheeks, a tall nose, and full lips. His features nearly spelled out the word handsome, if not for the heavy expression dragging the work of art down. His eyes were fixed on the entrance of the club; luring, longing, almost desiring something that could not be seen. Yet.

Suddenly he remembered. Hanbin remembered the pair of innocently large eyes that smiled at him sweetly, he remembered the pair of warm hands that gently weaved into his when he needed support, he remembered those soft lips that planted sweet kisses on his own.

Hanbin reminisced on the days before she accepted him, the first time he saw her from afar and swore to his friends that he would make her his. His first step was becoming friends, which was far harder than he ever expected. He never thought trying to make someone smile could be so hard, especially if it was him.

Then he made time out of his busy schedule to wait for her daily, walking her to her classes and guarding her home. On rainy days he would strut with her down the streets with an umbrella in hand, on sunny days he would offer her tissues and dab away her perspiration, and when she seemed sad or lonely he would always be there to cheer her on.

All he wanted was for her to become his. All he wanted was to keep his word.


He damned himself the first time he gave her flowers. The tears that accumulated in her eyes threw his heart into a tornado, depriving him of his breaths and making the tips of his fingers tingle with an unknown sensation. That's when he realized he wanted to take her hand. That's when he decided that he wanted her, not just because he swore it to his friends, but because he simply wanted her.

And when she pulled her gaze away from the roses, her cheeks pink in embarrassment, to smile up at the man standing before her, Hanbin thought his heart had stopped altogether.

She was beautiful.

Hanbin shook his head at her when she flooded him with thanks, stuttering as he muttered something about being glad she liked them. He wasn't thinking anymore, not about the flowers at least. All he could think about were her eyes, her lips, her hands.

Her hand. His brain clearly wasn't in control when he found himself reaching out for her hand before he could even react. This is when he realized his desire for her was uncontrollable.

He wouldn't realize how wrong he was at that moment until a while later.


Hanbin bit his bottom lip nervously, contemplating whether or not he should leave his car and make his grand entrance into the club. A lot of people were expecting him after all.

His phone started ringing. Taking the cellular out of his pocket was a lot harder than he expected it to be; his hands felt so heavy and his breaths were uneven. He knew who it was and it was definitely someone he didn't want it to be.

The screen to the device lit up, the name he expected flashing on the screen: Hayi. He couldn't help but release a disappointed sigh. Should he pick up?

Being a man of reason, Hanbin evaluated the situation carefully before making a decision. He didn't have long but he figured taking a longer time to make the best decision was definitely more beneficial than answering as soon as he could and making the worst decision.

His decision was to not answer the phone call.

He had fallen for her, that much he knew. But he was Hanbin; the rich, handsome, popular and irresistible Hanbin - who never fell for anyone. The irony in all of this was bitter and he didn't like it one bit, not in the least.


Nothing ever happened outside of Hanbin's expectations until he met Hayi. He never thought that he would cheat on someone, only because he never kept a relationship for longer than a week so he didn't feel the need to. He never thought he would ever be with anyone for longer than a week or so.

He's been with Hayi for nearly seven months.

When he found himself venturing down to the clubs more often, dancing and flirting with girls left and right but feeling guilty for it, he secretly asked himself what was happening.

The nights never ended with just dancing and flirting, of course it didn't. To Hanbin's dismay, his nights of fun didn't last too long as a secret when on his fourth or fifth night out Hayi showed up on the other side of his hotel room door early in the morning.

She didn't ask him any questions. Hayi merely peered in to the room, finding the body of a beautiful young girl sleeping soundly on the bed, and turned to leave.

Hanbin wanted to run after her, he really did, but she probably didn't want to see him. He stood at the door, watching her as she left, and mentally kicked himself for being so stupid. Silently, Hanbin wished he never met Hayi, never fell in love with her, never tried to make her his.


It wasn't as if Hayi annoyed him, bothered him, or made his life extremely hard. Hanbin was just tired of constantly lying; lying about his whereabouts, lying about his activities away from her, lying about whatever it took to make her smile and stop doubting him.

But the truth was she had every right to doubt him because even though she always gave in to his words, he was doing her wrong all along.

He knew she knew. It was impossible for her to not know when he came stumbling at her door, knocking and making a scene every time he got drunk during the early a.m. Or when he would disappear for days and suddenly show up, his clothes a mess and his hair disheveled.

The same scenario would occur over and over again but Hayi never said a word, she never asked or left his side. Hanbin scowled himself, wondering how he managed to do things that broke Hayi's heart repeatedly. He hated himself for hurting her but he couldn't stop; no matter how hard he tried to stop, no matter how much he wished for it, he was never able to seize the pain he was causing.


Hanbin plastered lies all over her from head to toe. Was anything he said to her even close to being true at all anymore? Sometimes he wondered, pondered, and thought about the same issue for hours on end. What exactly was Hayi to him?

Why couldn't he let her go?

It was never hard for Hanbin to end relationships with someone, he didn't have to do much really. All he needed to do was to tell the girl it's over, that her time with him has ended, and that was it.

He tried to come up with excuses to break up with Hayi but none seemed appropriate. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew he was convincing himself that he wanted to break up with her, that her time with him was over, but reality begged to differ. His heart had other plans in mind. So, his attempts always failed and he would end up hugging her into his chest as he whispered romantic words into her ears.

After the first time he held her, he somehow just knew it would be impossible for him to let go. Over time, his arms pulled her closer to him, wrapped around her tighter than the previous times, and he realized he didn't want to let her go. Ever.


But he had to. The more Hanbin fell in love with Hayi, the more he would hurt her. He didn't understand it at first but as time passed he slowly tried to figure it out. Maybe, just maybe, he could almost put the puzzle together. Maybe, just maybe, he could find out what was wrong with him.

Hanbin heaved out a long sigh before pushing his car door open and stepping outside. The night air was cold, nearly chilling him to the bone, and he swiftly made his way towards the club entrance. He was greeted by a young man inside, who quickly bowed and escorted him to his table of friends, and immediately he threw on his best smile and drank his night away.

Something, or someone rather, caught his eye. On the opposite end of the dance floor sat Hayi, who watched him silently. He was surprised at first but it didn't last long, he was used to being surprised by now.

Tearing his eyes off of hers, Hanbin started a conversation with one of the girls at the table and almost just as quickly as they sparked a conversation his hand found its way around her waist. He knew Hayi was watching this and he could only apologize to her in his mind.

β€œAre you in a hurry?” The girl in his arms asked.

Hanbin stared at her with wide eyes. β€œWhat?”

β€œYou're a little odd tonight, why are you rushing things?” She accused.

Glancing in Hayi's direction, he found her smirking at him. There was no anger in her expression, no sadness in her eyes. She seemed completely neutral, unmoved, and Hanbin was so confused that he didn't know what to say anymore.

β€œI'm sorry,” He managed to mutter to the stranger he was holding.


Hayi never lingered over anything. If she had something, she had it. If she didn't, then she didn't. There was no use in holding onto something that she couldn't have, there was no use in trying to keep something that didn't want to stay with her.

So, when Hanbin came to her one day announcing that he couldn't stay with her any longer, Hayi simply nodded with understanding and left him without any complaints or questions.

When her back was turned to him and she was sure she fled so far he couldn't hear her trembling sniffles, she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter