Jealous

Marrying The School Kingka 2

 

 

L.Joe keeps staring on Minho. You didn’t realize it and innocently walk toward the passenger seat. Before you could even grab the door handle, L.Joe caught your wrist.

“Where are you going?”

“School. How many times do I have to say it?”

L.Joe shook his head. “No. No. No. No!”

“What do you mean by no?! Aish, Byunghyun I’m going to be late!”

“I’ll send you! Come!” He pulls your wrist and drags you away.

You turn at Minho who looks at you two. “Sunbei, I meet you at school! Save a seat for me!” L.Joe walks faster and almost make you trip since you walk backward. “Byunghyun!”

Minho just watches both of you before chuckles. He turns around and get in his car before drive away. L.Joe pushes you into the passenger seat before go to the driver seat. He put on his seatbelt and turns to you. You look at him too. “Put on your seatbelt!” But you still stare at him. “You want me to help you?” Eventually you pull the seatbelt and put it on before sit straight. L.Joe just smiles and drives away.

All day, L.Joe keep calling you, asking what time your class end. You keep repeating the same answer. And again he keeps reminding you that he’ll fetch you. At 4.45 p.m, L.Joe already waits for you at the parking lot. He is leaning against his car with his hand cross. Every second, he keeps looking at his watch and keeps searching for you.

A few minutes later, he sees you with Minho walking together, talking and laughing. Some girls near L.Joe start gossiping about you and Minho.

“Look. Minho oppa is walking with that girl again”

“Ouh, I’m so jealous. Minho oppa is so hot, and cute. Not to mention smart, rich and tall. He’s so perfect!” The two girls squeal. L.Joe looks at them before walks toward you.

“Ouh, Byunghyun!” You face brighten to see him but L.Joe face darken to see you with Minho. “Byunghyun, we’re going to ice-cream store. Do you want to come along?”

L.Joe didn’t say anything instead he just grabs your wrist and drags you with him. He shoves you into the car and drive away. You look at him and didn’t say a word until you get home.

“Byunghyun, what’s wrong with you?”

“I… I don’t like that sunbei of yours!”

“What? That doesn’t mean you can just snatch me like that”

“But…”

“No but! If you ever do that again, I’ll… I’ll never speak with you again and ignore you until you apologize to Minho sunbei! And I mean it!” You warn him and walk into your room.