Handheld Hope

Handheld Hope

Jisung intently stares at his hand while remembering how he held Minho's hand when JYP asked him to try rapping.

"Hyung... If I held your hand right there, will things get different? Will you be here with us?" Jisung thought. He was silent all the time so others seem worried.

Other members were just staring at Jisung after what happened. Chan went by his side and tapped him on his shoulders "Hey, we'll get him back. He'll comeback." Chan said with his voice filled with assurance. "He will right? We'll go as 9 right, hyung?" Jisung said.

"We will"

Jisung went out for a while and told the members he'll go to breathe some fresh air. As he walked a cold breeze hits his body causing him to shiver. "Ahhh. I forgot to bring a warmer..." Jisung then found a bench and sat there.

As he was resting, a warm feeling was felt by him from the back. "This kid. It's cold outside why are you here?" The younger was shocked to see who it was. "Hyung----" his words were cut by someone.

"Wear the jacket properly Jisung. You don't want to catch a cold." a familiar figure causing Jisung to be shocked was no other than Minho. "Let's go back, come on." The older smiled at him and walked back to the dorm.

Jisung wished that time will run slow as he was enjoying this cold and gloomy night. While walking at their pace, Minho grabbed Jisung's hand. "This hand is cold hmm?" He then held the younger's hand which totally shocked Jisung. Again.

"You held my hand like this when I was nervous back then..." Minho smiled in between his sentence. "...I hope you'll remember that. I felt strong when you held my hand and my mind went 'The members are beside me I don't have to feel nervous.'" the younger went silent.

"Even if you will debut witho----" Minho's words came to halt when Jisung suddenly embraced him. "No hyung, you will be with us. Please don't say that."

"But I didn't improve---"

"You have no fault at this hyung."

"Hyung, you will comeback right? With us? And debut?" Jisung asked while still hugging Minho.

Minho then tapped Jisung's back and "Hyung will work hard to debut with you. I'll work alone for the mean time so I'll catch up."

"Then you will comeback right?" Jisung asked. "I will." Jisung broke off with the hug but held Minho's hand. "Hyung I'll hold your hand so you'll have strength okay?" They head to their dorm with both smiles on their faces.