Prologue; /ˈprəʊlɒɡ/

A Kiss Is Still A Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/ˈprəʊlɒɡ/

 

‘’Jeon Jungkook, aren’t I your favorite hyung?"  Jimin said determinedly. The last 500th time Jimin had asked this question, it was an utter failure. The obnoxiously tall kid had replied him with a simple ‘no’ and a smile in return. And with the passage of time, the smile was gradually shifting into poker faces and disappointment on Jimin’s end. To be fair, Jungkook’s annoyance made complete sense. If Yoongi’s shoe or Hoseok’s ‘not again’ wasn’t a sign enough, Jungkook’s glares should have given the signal for Jimin to stop, but alas, neither Jungkook’s luck nor were Jimin’s senses quite in favor to figure out that the kid was this close to blowing up.

Jungkook looked up over to the article he was reading, giving Jimin a look, unimpressed.

‘I’m guessing you won’t stop until I do say so that you’re my favorite hyung’, Jungkook flat-lined, only to get Jimin’s glowing smile all in his face.

‘Hyung, you’re my favorite, now can you please shut up?’.


‘I’m getting this feeling that you really don’t mean it.’, Jimin exclaimed, his face resembling that of a lost puppy, and God as much as Jungkook loved puppies; Jimin was going to be his first exception.

Jimin was the insistent curious type, so he wondered almost every day before night hit what Jungkook really liked or who he even loved, for real. He was veering towards the idea of Jungkook wanting a perfect girl, or a guy, God know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter