chapter 3

Unbreakable

.

 

The night of party came and almost all the guests were there. Young saeng put on his clothes and looked at the mirror for the last time to check his hair and went down with his parents. His dad introduced him to everyone they passed. In young saeng's mind his father's behavior was a little wired. After Mr. Heo's work finished with him he started walking lonely. He took a class of wine and started to drink it slowly while looking at the surrounding.

"It seems like you are interested in sweet wine. Mr. Heo" a girl asked and smiled when young saeng turned to her.

"Ah…yes I like sweet one's better. You know me? Can I ask your name?" young saeng asked. He didn't really wanted to talk to her but it was rude to not answer and in the other hand it was boring to just stand and watch peple.

"I'm hyuna? I don't think there is anyone that doesn't know you and your family. Nice to meet you" the girl said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too" young saeng said and they shook hands.

"Can we dance?" the girl asked

Young saeng was amazed by the girl's request. "Of course" he said and they went to the dance floor. After some minutes they stopped and sat. They talked a little. When the girl left, he sighed. He really was not good in talking especially with girls. He left the table and went out to the big balcony to stand there and looked at the sky.

 Jong min slowly followed the new target he found. He saw that he was looking at the sky "how sweet" he realized that the boy had a glass of wine in his hand so He walked slowly behind him and reached him." Yah. It's been a long time" he shouted and pushed him hard.

Young saeng jumped from the hard push. Some wine poured on his clothes and the glass fell down and broke." What are you doing?" he shouted back and turned to see who the person was that pushed him. He was really angry not because of his clothes. He really hate that someone make him shocked like this.

Jung min was laughing behind young saeng.  When young saeng turned he ate his smile and tried to look innocent "I'm sorry. I mistake you with someone else" he said and pull out his napkin" let me help you with this" he then started to clean the wine on young saeng's shirt. His head was down when he was cleaning. He thought about something and smirked then he put the napkin on young saeng's pants on . He really wanted to see what his reaction is. Young saeng didn't manage to realize what was happening because everything happened really fast. When he felt the pressure of a hand on jumped from the spot he was standing and went back "I….it's enough. I should change my clothes. It is not a really big matter" he said and breathed heavily.

"But I should clean it for you" Jong min said and tried to reach young saeng again. This time young saeng put his hands on Jong min's " no. I said no. are you crazy?" young sang said with annoyed voice.

Jong min couldn't hold his laugh anymore" ok"

"Is this funny? Why is he laughing? I think he is really crazy "young saeng was thinking while he was looking at Jong min in shock.

"Your reactions are really funny I never saw something like this" min said still laghing.

Young saeng was really angry. He never saw anything like this in his life someone is laughing because his reactions are funny. He just made fun of him right now.

"Where were you? I was looking for you everywhere. What happened here" hyung Jun inter the balcony and saw broken glass on the ground. Then he looked at the person in front of Jung min. " eh…you…my friend. It's nice to see you again" hyung said exited and went forward.

Young saeng recognized hyung Jun"…hi…." They shook hands. Young saeng somehow forget that he was angry. He was really happy to see hyung Jun because he didn't expect to see him in his house among guests and also he thought he would never see him again.

This time it was Jong min that was shocked." Do you know each other?"

"He is the person that saved us last night. His name is" he said but he remembered that he didn't know his name" what is your name? I couldn't ask you last night" he said while looking at young saeng.

"I'm young saeng"

"Mr. Heo's son? So you mean last night we slept in Mr Heo's house?”

"Yes "young saeng responded with a smile

"So why didn't you tell us that it is your own house?" hyung asked wide eye.

"I didn't know you are one of our guests I thought maybe you couldn't sleep properly if you know who the owner of this house is." He said while his eyes were on Jung min.

Jung min came forward "I'm sorry about your clothes and nice to meet you. Thank you for last night" he said and took his hand for shaking.

Young saeng hesitated at first but then he held his hand. When he wanted to pull his hand back Jung min didn't release his hand and hold it tight. He really found it funny to annoy young saeng, his new target. He didn't care whose son is young saeng he just wanted a new toy to play with.

Young saeng's eyes became wide open first but when he remembered hyung Jun's presence he didn't say anything just smiled and tried to pull his hand out of Jung min's hold. This boy's behavior didn't match with his looks. He was good looking and tall he couldn't deny it but his behavior annoyed him. At last he could free his hand. "I need to change my clothes. It would not take more than 10 minutes "he said and went back to the crowd so that he could go to his room.

Jong min smirked when young saeng went quickly" funny" he murmured and looked at hyung Jun who was looking at him strangely." What?" he said and sat on a chair.

 "Don't tell me you want to play with him?" he asked madly and himself sat too.

"You are right. I don't have anything to do tonight so it is a good idea" min said seemed like it doesn't matter to him.

 "But I won't let you. With the work he done for us last night how could you?" hyung said angrily.

"You can't stop me. I will do what I want"

"But.." hyung Jun wanted to persuade Jung min but he couldn't say anything it was like speaking to a rock. Jong min was really stubborn. He could just think of something.

"Don't try to do anything specially telling my father because I know something that if I tell to your father you will be dead. Don't you want your father to know about your dear girlfriend? It is just for fun juni.

"You are such a devil. I didn't want to tell your father. Do you think I'm a child? It's not good that someone know your secret. Do what you want" hyung Jun pouted." Just don't get really far with him"

"Why it is really enjoyable to badger someone" Jong min said and laughed.

Young saeng went back to the balcony and sat on a chair. He was in front of Jung min and next to hyung Jun" how long you haven’t been here?" young saeng asked after telling the made to bring them some wine.

"We didn't came here from childhood" hyung Jun said

"You said a thief took your everything last night. You should tell the police I can help you"

Hyun and Jung min both looked at each other" no" they both uttered." Well…. They can't use our cards and we have enough money to pay for the car we rented. We don't want to make any trouble when we are here so can I ask you to not tell anyone about it?" hyung Jun asked and waited for the answer.

Young saeng was amazed at first why they didn't want him to tell anyone but it doesn't matter for him to tell or not" ok. So you are staying here for a week?" his father said that Kim's family will stay in his house for a week.

"Yes. I and my family are staying in your house. But Jung min will leave tonight"

"You will stay in their house? Why?" Jung min asked confused

"Yes. Before we came my father said to Mr. Heo that he should stay here for work for a week. Mr. Heo prepared his rooms for us and invited us to his house. He looked at young saeng" so we can see each other more. Can I ask you to show me the city a little?"

"Yes of course what a great idea. It's been a long time since I went to the city for having fun" young saeng said exited. He saw Jung min is smirking again" is he laughing at me? It's good that I don't see him from tomorrow" he was thinking when he felt two legs on his and his smile faded. He looked at Jung min that was looking back at him while smirking" you accept my apology for the thing that happen don't you?" Jung min asked

Yes don't worry about that" young saeng said. He grabbed Jung min's leg and pushed them down from his legs. Their legs were under the long tablecloth and fortunately no one could see them fighting under it. He realized that Jung min wanted to enjoy himself by annoying him.

Again two legs were put on his and this time started to move on his thigh" you can't resist it. Baby" he thought and saw a maid who was coming toward them" your father wanted to see you" she said.

When young saeng was preparing himself for standing he push Jung min's legs so hard that he fell on the ground with the chair" ah…what happened? Let me help you?" he said and went toward Jung min who was shocked because of sudden move. "Don't think I'm the kinds that just watch you and your gags" he whispered in Jung min's ear when he bent to hold his hand. They looked in each other's eyes.

When they were siting hyung Jun realized that Jung min was annoying young saeng. He stared at him but Jung min was enjoying what he was doing and didn't pay attention. He was drinking his wine when he saw Jung min fell down with sound. He was amazed" so he is not that simple and underdog" he thought and smiled.

"Excuse me for some minutes" young saeng said and left. Jong min sat on the chair again. At the same time he was angry and exited.

"You deserve it" hyung jun said while laughing." It was so funny"

Jong min grinned" he is interesting. Not like others. Okay….let's see who will win" he thought. "hyung I will stay with you for this week"

"What? Do you want to stay just for revenge?" Hyung exclaimed.

"shshshs do you want to say to everyone? Yes I need to compensate."

Dad did you want to see me?" young saeng asked when he reach to his father who was talking to someone.

"Yes. He is Mr. Park one of the biggest businessman in Europe. I want you to meet him we would work together for some projects.

"I hope we work together well" young saeng said and they shake hands.

"Yes. I hope too" Mr. Park said. All the time they were talking young saeng could feel the heavy look on him. He didn't like the way he was staring at him. After they finished talking he excused himself and went back to the balcony" they are both annoying" he mumbled. Jong min was annoying too but he prefers to be with Jung min. he was not comfortable with Mr. Park it seems like he was choking under his look.

The party finished and the guests started to leave. Mr. Park left too but young saeng didn't see Jung min with him. He looked were hyung Jun was standing and saw him who was waving his hand for him. It means that he would stay there too.

"Young saeng I will guide Mr. Kim to their room. Please accompany his son and Mr. Park to their rooms." His father said and left with their guests.

Their house had three big floors. In the second and third floor there were six to seven empty rooms. Young saeng's room was on the second floor. "When will we go out tomorrow" hyung Jun asked.

"We will go in the evening." He said and guided them to the rooms next to his. Hyung Jun got the first room.

He and Jung min were silent in the way to the room. It was not too long but in young saeng's mind it seems like hours. He kept his distance from Jong min. When They reached to the room he pulled himself away and opened the door" this is yours" he said and wanted to look at Jung min but suddenly he felt a hand on his hip. His eyes became wide open. "See you tomorrow Pretty boy. Have a good night" Jung min whispered in young saeng's ear and quickly went into the room. He locked the door. His horselaugh was heard behind the door.

Young saeng couldn't do anything because Jung min went into the room very fast" you are such a cr.. crazy guy." He said when he could speak so that Jung min could hear him and kick the door hard. "What is the reason of these childish acts? You are a psychic. Ok you can continue but I will not sit and look. This is my last warning." He said but all he could hear was Jong min's laugh.