Feelings

Feelings

Mina is laying in her bed and staring at the wall with a dead expression. Her love for Sana, it’s fading away and she can’t do anything about it.

 

The worst thing is that Sana hasn’t even done anything to make Mina feel like this, actually she is the perfect girlfriend anyone could even ask for. She is so pretty, sweet and caring, and she loves Mina, she loves her so much.

 

Mina doesn’t want to hurt her, she is also her best friend, the one who helped her with everything when she first came to Korea. Mina is so thankful to Sana about that and around that time she also fell in love with her.

 

She fell in love with her for her cuteness and clumsiness, she fell for the girl who always found the good in everyone. Sana was her first love.

 

When Mina finally told her about her feelings she felt so happy when Sana told her that she likes her too. Mina remembers how much her heart was fluttering at that time. She couldn’t believe it at first, it felt too good to be true.

 

Then they kissed. She remembers their first kiss clearly. Sana's lips were so warm and soft against hers. Back then she loved the other one so much that it hurted, but now she doesn't know anymore. She doesn’t know what happened.

 

Mina also knows that her girlfriend loves her with all her heart, and she just can’t tell Sana how she feels. She doesn’t want to break her heart. She can’t do that. She imagines her sa face and puffy eyes, tears streaming down her face, crying.

 

She doesn’t ever want to see that, she could not live with herself if she did that to her.


 

-


 

Sana opens the door to Mina's dorm room. She looks pretty tired since she just came home from a schedule she had. It looks like she had just washed her makeup off and changed into more comfortable clothes.

 

She is now wearing a top and matching pajama pants with Mina, that they got as a gift from the other members last christmas.

 

She has her brown hair tied up in a cute messy bun and her dark brown eyes finding their way to look at Mina. They used to hypnotize her into her own little world, but now Mina feels nothing.

 

She wants to feel the way so used to. She wants those damn butterflies back in her stomach. She should love Sana, but she just doesn’t know anymore.

 

She can’t feel anything anymore. She doesn’t even remember what it’s like to feel? How does it even feel to feel?

 

Sana smiles at her and lays on her girlfriend’s bed, beside Mina. She wraps her arms around her and pulls Mina against herself, hugging her. Mina snuggles into Sana.

 

“How was your day?” Mina asks, feeling warm in Sana’s arms.

 

"It was fine, just lonely without you", Sana says while nuzzling her face into her girlfriend’s shoulder.

 

Mina smiles back at Sana and they don’t say anything after that, they just lay in each other's arms. Soon Mina realizes that Sana has fallen asleep.

 

She chuckles at the sight of the other girl silently sleeping with open.

 

She gently caresses Sana’s soft cheek, after a while of staring at the sleeping girl she falls asleep too.


 

-



 

Mina walks in their living room where Sana and Momo are sitting on the couch watching their favorite drama. It’s been a week since they fell asleep together, and Mina feels weird. It’s like her feels for Sana are slowly returning.

 

Sana notices her and smiles. Mina can’t help but smile too when she sees Sana’s happy smiling face.

 

She walks over to the them and Sana pulls her to sit in her lap. Mina happily sits in her warm lap and puts her hands over Sana’s neck, getting comfortable.

 

From the other side of the couch Momo looks at the two with a weird expression.

 

“Don’t be all lovey-dovey please, you are making me feel lonely.” she says sadly and turns her gaze back to the TV, where a famous couple is kissing each other.

 

“And that doesn’t make you lonely?” Sana laughs and points at the screen.

 

Mina quietly giggles too when she sees Momo pouting. She watches their friend who takes the remote and switches the TV off.

 

“It’s getting late anyways. We should all head to bed.” she says and gets up from the couch, sends the girls flying kisses and walks top kitchen, grabs a bag of chips and walks upstairs.

The couple looks at each other and laugh together at Momo’s funny actions.

 

“Remember to wash your teeth!” Sana shouts and they laugh more when they hear Momo’s annoyed whine from the other side of the house.

 

They don’t move from the couch, they stay in this same position. Mina sitting on Sana and her arms are around Sana’s neck.

 

Sana smiles slightly and leans in to peck Mina’s lips.

 

Her lips taste so sweet and Mina wants to feel them again against hers. She places her hand on Sana’s cheek and softly kisses her lips and Sana gladly returns the kiss.

 

After the kiss Sana just grins at her and Mina smiles at her. They switch the position and now they are fully laying on the couch, hugging each other.

 

It feels like having your first love all over again.

 

“I love you.” Sana whispers in Mina’s ear.

 

AndMina can happily say those words back to her. She turns to look at Sana’s face, she stares in her eyes, as in seeing her beautiful soul full of love for Sana.

 

She hopes that Sana can see her sincere soul too full of love for Sana.

 

“I love you too.”