O1.

Only the happy things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is just another good day in the middle of spring when Jeon Wonwoo keeps smilling through the window of the train he is in. He can't stop himself from admiring the color of the trees which look extremely pretty (like his smile). He is just a usual boy from changwon, who has been dreaming to moved into seoul. Luckily, at the age of 16 his family finally moving into seoul. Wonwoo often heard about how cool it would be able to attend high school in seoul, although he was introvert, he wants to have new friends more like he wants to but don't know how to. People might thinks introvert loves to be alone, but for Wonwoo, he wants to make friends but with his quiet and mysterious look, people will think twice to even ask his name. And he is not good at making conversation.

It was Pledisev, everyone's favorite highschool. It's more like performing arts school which has so many cool departements in it. They said Pledisev has so many talented student, or the one who is kinda rich, or the one who is an idol's son. Girls said they are so many good looking guys, as example, Wonwoo heard it from his friend on his school back then, Joy, who always fangirling over Pledisev's students with her friends, Seulgi and Yeri. It's not like Wonwoo curious about the boys there because he is sure -well for now- he is straight af. But deep on his heart he wants to attend Pledisev once he gets to moved to Seoul because he wants to get some fans too. He wants to be a dream guy too.

So his father get a promotion from his work which is very very good for his family, at least Wonwoo doesn't have to work as a cashier at a noodle store again to support his family. Morever his mother had save a lot of money enough to get him into his dreamed school, Pledisev. And here is Wonwoo, after a long ride from Changwon, he finally able to step on Seoul. He can't stop smilling as he thinking about his first day on Pledisev. He is so excited about it. So he hurriedly closes his eyes, counting sheeps, smilling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter